Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) (9002 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by pinkhill(f): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
@op be mindful of the hate you spread
and to all of you cursing out that's an unfair thing to do.
according to her fiance he said it was an error made by the person who customized their tops and since it came in on feb 14 they couldn't cancel their dates so they went out not minding the mistake....'i fucking love you' was the actual words but the person customize 'i love fucking you' ...

you can read ayomide's reply on LIB
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by pinkhill(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
she is not a slut....
even if the inscription wasn't a mistake, who are you to cast a stone
Dubemkelly:
A slut is always a slut... Example of a girl without class. By their attitude, u shall know them. That was so unnecessary, bedroom skills n prowess should remain where it is perfected, the world doesn't need to know about it

1 Like

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

Oh! so you are the Op? shocked

You must be thinking like that girl you posted her pics...but she beats you to Ayomide on Val cheesy...issokay grin

Bad belle iz allowed tongue

Stupidity @ it's peak
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by pinkhill(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
get your information right before posting....and calling names
CaptainPlanet:
1st to comment since 8yrs.....

still on d mata
i'd really like my gal to do dat 4me.....
dar means ma f*ck ez gud wink1st to comment since 8yrs.....

still on d mata
i'd really like my gal to do dat 4me.....
dar means ma f*ck ez gud
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by pinkhill(f): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Sometimes i just seat and keep wondering if the
kind of girls I see on the streets these days comes
out from a place called home. Yes! I’m saying this
because a girl with proper home training will never
do this sh*t to herself. Now tell me my people, even if you like doing it with
your so called Ayomide, must you publicize it to the
whole of Lagos City to know this??

Wednesday, February 18, 2015
This is unusal. There's a press statement about that Val pic of the day...lol

On Valentine's Day, I shared that pic on the left which I found on twitter as 'photo of the day' here because of the unusual inscription on the t.shirt. The Ayomide the lady wants to phuck just released a statement to explain why we all saw that. Lol. Read below...

Great people of Nigeria, I presume I need no further introduction when I say I am the Ayomide you all have been engrossed with knowing over the past couple of days. This is the statement you all have been waiting for...

On the 14th of February, my fiancee and I decided to go out as we usually do, albeit with the touch of something unique. A couple of days earlier we had sent out shirts to be branded with the words "I f*cking Love You" and our names written on it...and it came back on Valentine morning with a slight error which I believe you all have seen. Deciding against dropping our plans because of a misplaced word, we went to treat ourselves on that special day.

Taking pictures is a routine thing for us, so we paid 4 a studio photo session...unknown to us, we had a lover-less and jobless follower who needed to score cheap popularity and made it his unsolicited duty to take pictures of us during parts of our photoshoot, thereby ruining a perfect Feb 14.
@TytbonesCEO, now you have your popularity, can we get back to our lives before your unwarranted intrusion?

Nigerians, thank you for your time, tweets, posts, comments and all. However, I do think its about time you left us to our beautiful lives, and moved on with your individual lives... We're still coming back into the spotlight soon enough, and then you can have your fill of yours, but not before we are ready for it, and not for the wrong reasons...definitely not for a lousy printing error.

AYOMIDE

and @op get it right they are not from lagos..they are from ibadan
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by legacyint: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Dnt be surprise if d babe self na side chick she be to d guy,, undecided shocked
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
pinkhill:
she is not a slut....
even if the inscription wasn't a mistake, who are you to cast a stone
Sweetheart, believe you me, girl is a fvcking slut, some things are better left unsaid, she enjoins Ayomide's fvck session, good and fine but that doesn't mean she should go about telling the world who she fvcks... No rational person would rock that customised shirt even if it was or not an error created by the graphic. Her business tho
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by pinkhill(f): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
i posted the ayomide about the printing error...stop saying what she is not
Dubemkelly:

Sweetheart, believe you me, girl is a fvcking slut, some things are better left unsaid, she enjoins Ayomide's fvck session, good and fine but that doesn't mean she should go about telling the world who she fvcks... No rational person would rock that customised shirt even if it was or not an error created by the graphic. Her business tho
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by pinkhill(f): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Dubemkelly:

On Valentine's Day, I shared that pic on the left which I found on twitter as 'photo of the day' here because of the unusual inscription on the t.shirt. The Ayomide the lady wants to phuck just released a statement to explain why we all saw that. Lol. Read below...

Great people of Nigeria, I presume I need no further introduction when I say I am the Ayomide you all have been engrossed with knowing over the past couple of days. This is the statement you all have been waiting for...

On the 14th of February, my fiancee and I decided to go out as we usually do, albeit with the touch of something unique. A couple of days earlier we had sent out shirts to be branded with the words "I f*cking Love You" and our names written on it...and it came back on Valentine morning with a slight error which I believe you all have seen. Deciding against dropping our plans because of a misplaced word, we went to treat ourselves on that special day.

Taking pictures is a routine thing for us, so we paid 4 a studio photo session...unknown to us, we had a lover-less and jobless follower who needed to score cheap popularity and made it his unsolicited duty to take pictures of us during parts of our photoshoot, thereby ruining a perfect Feb 14.
@TytbonesCEO, now you have your popularity, can we get back to our lives before your unwarranted intrusion?

Nigerians, thank you for your time, tweets, posts, comments and all. However, I do think its about time you left us to our beautiful lives, and moved on with your individual lives... We're still coming back into the spotlight soon enough, and then you can have your fill of yours, but not before we are ready for it, and not for the wrong reasons...definitely not for a lousy printing error.

AYOMIDE

so because she enjoys sex with ayomide makes her a slut...smh
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
pinkhill:

AYOMIDE

so because she enjoys sex with ayomide makes her a slut...smh
Oh please,not again... They are just classless and that crappy statement released by Ayomide leaves much to be desired. God knows seflf disciplined love birds cant rock what they knew was erroneous. This the era of premarital s.ex so what's meant for the bedroom should be left there.
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Stupidity @ it's peak

Honey take a chill pill...I joke a lot so dont take it personal...ok cool

And why the insult, be a lady for once jaré angry
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

Honey take a chill pill...I joke a lot so dont take it personal...ok cool

And why the insult, be a lady for once jaré angry
Hmmm.... I see
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Hmmm.... I see

How are you doing today? cool
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

How are you doing today? cool
Very well, u?
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Very well, u?

A little hectic but have set in for the day.. cool
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

A little hectic but have set in for the day.. cool
Aiit. www.nairaland.com/2158467/think-what-it-takes-act
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by bispope(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2015
hmmmm, I wonder why youth of these days don't have shame. the next generation may be walking fully necked on the street. If op, as a lady points out that what the girl did was bad then men/boys are praising her for such nonsense, I 1der the kind of fathers we will have in the nearest further.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Say 'I Love You' In 50 Different Languages This Valentine's Day / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish / Cameltoe Challenge(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.