Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) (1797 Views)

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by breakingnews234: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
There was fracas this evening at Oshodi, under the bridge by the rail station around 6:30pm. I was going to the Airport road through Oshodi when I noticed people running in different directions then the burning feeling from tear gas hit me.

I later learnt that two rival gangs clashed while police tried to disperse them with the tear gas. Reports alleges that one person was killed in the incidence and two vehicles razed.

Source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/02/hoodlums-clash-in-oshodi.html

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by dhantey324(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2015
It is well... Nigeria will be better and greater after this elections
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by Vision4God: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2015
God b praised for his mercies on Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by IceDune: 1:46am On Feb 20, 2015
I knew that place is never safe and I always try to avoid that route
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by IceDune: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Vision4God:
God b praised for his mercies on Nigeria

Mercies?!!
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by sosanova: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
[b]Theif-nubu boys(Agberos) on the loose
2 people were killed, 2 Danfo buses were burnt.
Expect more reprisal attacks in the coming days the fight will spread to Mushin n Iyana Ipaja....Fashola tried to ban and jail these boys several years ago, but Thief-nubu refused Fashola from banning them or are resting them.
The Number 1 chief Area Boy of Lagos State MC OLUOMO of Oshodi who is also the De Facto Leader of NURTW, has lost control over most of these guys, different factions are begin to come up, they felt MC OLUOMO is not equally distributing the money Thief-nubu and Lagos state APC is gives them monthly.... The other factions want to remove MC OLUOMO as their leaders just the way they remove another Chief Area Boy called TALLO years ago.....watch out for more violence n fight from Lagos mainland to Lagos island everyday...I will advise you guys to try n avoid many of these hot spots in the coming weeks try to listen and check traffic updates on radio n online, to know the
Situation of things on any of the route u intend to pass...Areas to expect possible clashes and reprisal attacks are, Oshodi, Mushin,Iyana Ipaja, Obalende,Apongon, Ajah/Epe, Orile,Mile 2, Ojota, Ketu,Shogunle, Bariga, Shomolu,Abule Egba, Sango Ota, Agege, Isolo, Ojo, Okomomaiko, badagry, Ojuelegba,Itire, n several other areas.[/b]
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by IceDune: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2015
sosanova:
Theif-nubu boys(Agberos) on the loose
Expect more reprisal attacks in the coming days the fight will spread to Mushin n Iyana Ipaja....their Number 1 chief Area Boy MC OLUOMO of Oshodi has lost control over most of these guys, different factions are begin to come up, they felt MC OLUOMO is not equally distributing the money Thief-nubu and APC Lagos state is gives them monthly....

You even know the Oga by name. You sure say you no....
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
sosanova:
[b]Theif-nubu boys(Agberos) on the loose
2 people were killed, 2 Danfo buses were burnt.
Expect more reprisal attacks in the coming days the fight will spread to Mushin n Iyana Ipaja....Fashola tried to ban and jail these boys several years ago, but Thief-nubu refused Fashola from banning them or are resting them.
The Number 1 chief Area Boy of Lagos State MC OLUOMO of Oshodi who is also the De Facto Leader of NURTW, has lost control over most of these guys, different factions are begin to come up, they felt MC OLUOMO is not equally distributing the money Thief-nubu and Lagos state APC is gives them monthly.... The other factions want to remove MC OLUOMO as their leaders just the way they remove another Chief Area Boy called TALLO years ago.....watch out for more violence n fight from Lagos mainland to Lagos island everyday...I will advise you guys to try n avoid many of these hot spots in the coming weeks try to listen and check traffic updates on radio n online, to know the
Situation of things on any of the route u intend to pass...Areas to expect possible clashes and reprisal attacks are, Oshodi, Mushin,Iyana Ipaja, Obalende,Apongon, Ajah/Epe, Orile,Mile 2, Ojota, Ketu,Shogunle, Bariga, Shomolu,Abule Egba, Sango Ota, Agege, Isolo, Ojo, Okomomaiko, badagry, Ojuelegba,Itire, n several other areas.[/b]

ol boy, angry
na only you waka come?
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by GBTYO: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
These are the sophisticated productive citizens of Lagos.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Oshodi (pics) by GBTYO: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
All the political violence in Lagos are linked to APC thugs who fight over money given to them by the APC

(1) (Reply)

Eleven APC Lawmakers Set To Decamp To The PDP / What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? / Labaran Maku Of APGA Set To Reclaim His Mandate In Nasarrawa- Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.