Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Was I Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong (974 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong by Wittylens(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2015
She told me she can't date a broke guy, so I fixed my brokenness. Now she's back. I told her I can't date a girl who isn't a Virgin, she should go and fix that. Was I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong by Badgers14: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Let me ask the gods, will get back to you sad

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2015
grin no

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong by Wittylens(m): 1:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Badgers14:
Let me ask the gods, will get back to you sad

And what did the gods say?

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong by Badgers14: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Its quite obvious she wants your money not you.
But, this is your life, you know what you want. undecided

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong by ericessien24: 1:53am On Feb 20, 2015
badt guy. making sense. she must fix too
Re: Was I Wrong by barackodam: 2:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I gbadun you plenty

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong by Afrok(m): 2:07am On Feb 20, 2015
No! Two wrongs don't make a right, maybe if she hadn't told U she can't date U because U are broke, U might not have fixed ur "brokeness", give her credit for doing dt to U, but she must fix her virginity either by surgery or superglue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong by vjsmiles: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2015
NAH BRO
YOU WERENT WRONG YOU JUST BALANCED EQUATION smiley
Re: Was I Wrong by Psalmwise(m): 2:56am On Feb 20, 2015
this ur situation is similiar to these situation
Babe:y re you touchin me nah? angry
Guy: Its cos i love you kiss
Babe: owk, buh i cant have sex With you undecided
Guy:Y
Babe: Am still a virgin and am saving my virginity for my future husband, if you truly love me you should wait smiley
Guy: Owk No problem undecided i would wait

1week later

Babe: Sweet@ mi wasup? wink
Guy: Am fine jawe undecided
Babes: Is it cos of what hapened last week that you didnt bother calling me? sad
Guys: Noooo, jez kind of busy, you know i still love you tongue grin
Babes: Owk ooo, buh sweet@ i need sumtin from you cry?
Guy:Wat is that?
Babes: I need like 20k for something urgent and you are he only one i can ask cry
Guy: hmmm wow
Babes:oya nah
Guy: Do you love me?
Babes: Sure ? y re you asking
Guy: Then if you truly love me, you have to wait cos me too am saving my money for my future wife cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wittylens:
She told me she can't date a broke guy, so I fixed my brokenness. Now she's back. I told her I can't date a girl who isn't a Virgin, she should go and fix that. Was I wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
you got it right man. now she'll know you are not a maga. all d while you were broke she was giving it to someone else o.
Re: Was I Wrong by djeezy(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Payback is a biatch grin
Re: Was I Wrong by Brugo(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Broke guys won't remain broke forever. I wonder how ladies have the boldness to come back to a guy after dumping him.
Re: Was I Wrong by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Wittylens:
grin
Re: Was I Wrong by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
djeezy:
Payback is a biatch grin
Biatch with a capital B. grin
Re: Was I Wrong by Welepamilayo: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wittylens:

This is funny and it made me think of chemistry. A physical reaction can be reversed but a chemical reaction cannot. She asked you to change something that can be changed but you are asking her to change something that cannot be. The scale is not balanced but it doesn't make you wrong. If she's after your moneyI say take your money and go because if the money finishes, she will go. Don't waste each other's time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Discussion Topics About Commitment In A Relationship / Forget What You Heard! Sex Actually Helps In 10 Amazing Ways [18+](FACTS) / Help My GF Said That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.