Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari (24349 Views)

Femi Adesina Denies Endorsing MMM / SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by SuperModerator: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Performed better? Well I think you are enjoying urself and you can say anything your heart desires
yes, he performed better.
OBJ built 2 refineries during his military régime
in his second coming he paid part of our debt and also got debt relief.

what has GEJ done it not the opposite...
our excess crude account is empty now
federal reserve depleted
our debts has reached the highest ever.
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by drdanny(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Followers of Nigeria politics will never forget the deeds of Olusegun Obasanjo when he was the President. We all know how he made himself above the Supreme Court by acting against the order of the court with respect to the Lagos State Fund. The PDP under Obasanjo had no internal democracy, it was dispotic,and the President was an emperor.Chief Solomon Lar, Barnabas Germade, Audu Ogbeh and Ahmadu Ali all served as PDP Chairmen under Obj regime. Obj ensured that he took them out of office by force with exception of Ali. Obj was the first and only President to announce the SACK of his VP because he defected to AC in 2007, the SC upturned it. Obj by itself upturned Governorship Primaries of his party in states... Ararume of Imo and Amaechi of Rivers are case studies. Obj openly threatened Olusegun Mimiko that he either dropped his 2007 Governorship bid or he will send EFCC after him. The Under Obj nepotism reigned supreme, his wish was everyone's command whether be will or by force. Obj used 5 members of Plateau state House to impeach a governor
Anyone going back to this Obj for navigation and direction needs to tell us what has changed between the Obj of 1999-2007 and Obj of today. Nigerians are wise, Obj can never become an overnight Apostle of Change.

May your days be LONG and BLESSED for this sincere piece
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by agohavivi(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Followers of Nigeria politics will never forget the deeds of Olusegun Obasanjo when he was the President. We all know how he made himself above the Supreme Court by acting against the order of the court with respect to the Lagos State Fund. The PDP under Obasanjo had no internal democracy, it was dispotic,and the President was an emperor.Chief Solomon Lar, Barnabas Germade, Audu Ogbeh and Ahmadu Ali all served as PDP Chairmen under Obj regime. Obj ensured that he took them out of office by force with exception of Ali. Obj was the first and only President to announce the SACK of his VP because he defected to AC in 2007, the SC upturned it. Obj by itself upturned Governorship Primaries of his party in states... Ararume of Imo and Amaechi of Rivers are case studies. Obj openly threatened Olusegun Mimiko that he either dropped his 2007 Governorship bid or he will send EFCC after him. The Under Obj nepotism reigned supreme, his wish was everyone's command whether be will or by force. Obj used 5 members of Plateau state House to impeach a governor
Anyone going back to this Obj for navigation and direction needs to tell us what has changed between the Obj of 1999-2007 and Obj of today. Nigerians are wise, Obj can never become an overnight Apostle of Change.
10000 likes. You simply said it all.
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by JMYK(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

May God bless this man for this.
Obj is a senile bittered old fool.
All the suffering Nigeria is going through now was initiated and nurtured by him.
He even forced Jônadaft on us.
That old fool needs to go back to the prison.
- Crumbled our economy
- Dollars was about 70 Naira as at 1999 when he became president before Crumbled it to about 140 before he left
- Fuel was N20 but he wickedly inflated it to N75 before he left. Omg! He even increased it from N65 to N75 three days before he left. He and IBB are the most wicked old fool leaders to ever ruled Nigeria.
He even wanted a 3rd term in office.
I AM 100% SURE THAT ONE OF THEM HAS HIS HAND IN BOKOHARAM.
OBJ SOLD:
- Bakassi Peninsula
- Nitel
- Our first and second satellite he purchased
Awarded many oil blocks to his friends, family and mistresses.
Stole 16 BILLION DOLLARS on power project.
May God of justice still bless him with more years to suffer in life- Him and all other persons taking us backward in this country.
ANYONE WHO MEANS WELL FOR THIS COUNTRY WILL NOT RE-ELLECT J0NATHAN.
BUHARI IS NOT THE BEST CANDIDATE BUT ONLY A BETTER OPTION TO J0NATHAN.
WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS REVOLUTION.
Revolution to wipe out all this old fools which includes
OBJ
IBB
TINUBU
E.T.C
My good people of Nigeria , please vote your conscience. Don't be
manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a
Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether
Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph
was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election
is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian
versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good
governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When
they share money, they don't talk about religion. When
they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't
remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft,
they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When
their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the
job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't
reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend
money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have
no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it
comes to politics back home, they say they want to
ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these
people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your
conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for
him based on your conviction that he has performed in
your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If
you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you
feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not
because he is a Muslim.
Say NO to bigotry.
Please think before you vote and not vote before think.
God bless Nigeria.

This is the best comment I have ever found on this trend

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by priscaoge(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
freshness2020:

This is not the priscaoge I know!
You look and sound fake!

That moniker is FAKE my Dear!
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:
[s]With or without Akiolu's endorsement, Buhari will win and it's going to be a landslide winning[/s].

You will jump into the atlantic when INEC declares Jonathan the winner next month. tongue
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Mylove55(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Followers of Nigeria politics will never forget the deeds of Olusegun Obasanjo when he was the President. We all know how he made himself above the Supreme Court by acting against the order of the court with respect to the Lagos State Fund. The PDP under Obasanjo had no internal democracy, it was dispotic,and the President was an emperor.Chief Solomon Lar, Barnabas Germade, Audu Ogbeh and Ahmadu Ali all served as PDP Chairmen under Obj regime. Obj ensured that he took them out of office by force with exception of Ali. Obj was the first and only President to announce the SACK of his VP because he defected to AC in 2007, the SC upturned it. Obj by itself upturned Governorship Primaries of his party in states... Ararume of Imo and Amaechi of Rivers are case studies. Obj openly threatened Olusegun Mimiko that he either dropped his 2007 Governorship bid or he will send EFCC after him. Under Obj nepotism reigned supreme, his wish was everyone's command whether by will or by force. Obj used 5 members of Plateau state House to impeach a governor
this is d reason i hate pdp til tomoro,even if my brother come out from pdp as president,i wil never vote for him,obj atrocity is too much,he with 'mr fix it' has be rigging election,is obj injustice that brought us to this level of having this clueless president.obj is not bringing any change to apc,he is not even a member,buhari need everyones vote,both d good and d criminals,

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Quote1: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You will jump into the atlantic when INEC declares Jonathan the winner next month. tongue

Trailer will crush you when GMB is declare winner of next month presidential election. cool
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Mylove55(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
You see when you shout change, you are expected to bring something different from the norm but it seems the reverse is the case in your own case. As far as I can recall, Obj has not been given any chance to participate in the government, that his exParty men flocks to him as a former President and leader does not make him a changed man.

As for GEJ, I cannot support executive rascality, but I have never seen where a Governor is embarrassed out of Office by less than 2/3 of State Parliamentarians. This is a FACT!
The case of NGF is an irrational one. The Nigeria Governors' Forum is like a Market Women Association, it is not recognized by the constitution and the parliament. So whatever goes on there is their business and not that of Nigerians. No one has arrested Amaechi for holding his NGF meeting neither has anyone arrested Jang. Mimiko can wake up tomorrow and form his own.
The cases of Ekiti and Ogun(2010-2011) are condemnable, however, there is the court to go settle issue and get illegality upturned. I also condemned in strong terms the assault on judges.

During Obasanjo era, less than the required number impeached Obi of Anambra State, the court upturned it. Yet it took the appeal court to rule before Obi was reinstated.
5 Members impeached Governor Dariye, the Court Upturned it.
18 out of 32 members impeached Ladoja, they sat in a hotel, the court upturned it.
Atiku Abubakar was "sacked" by Obasanjo, the court upturned it.
INEC under Obj arrogated powers to themselves to disqualify Atiku, the Court Upturned it.
Obi, Mimiko, Oshiomole, Aregbesola and Fayemi were denied their mandate under OBJ, the Court upturned it.
Need we go on?
eya! all this were done under pdp 16yrs of rascality,so even if obj register as apc member,it does not make any diff,or what did u expect,that buhari should reject obj's vote?anybody can decide to vote for u,it does not change who/what u are.we all need change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:

[s]Trailer will crush you when GMB is declare winner of next month presidential election. cool[/s]

Rantings of a frustrated loser. Cry me a river you silly mother fvcker. You fell from your mother's over-used pugzy and hit your coconut head on the floor at birth thatz why you reason like a cursed goat. Soko gudali like you. Anuofia wunruawu. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Who is Akiolu?

Buhari Till GEJ stops getting drunk!
your father need the drunk advice more than GEJ.
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by justmenoni: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wait dont sell your bet shop ooo...wait for buhari to be sworn in shebi ua re scremaing change...don't go abroad for your masters cos buhari will reform the eductional sector and of cos ur gbambling business will be gone cos its against sharia...change kor balance ni
lordhugo:
[size=14pt]The Oba simply said he would vote the BEST PERSON FOR PRESIDENCY! B for Best , B for Buhari !!!![/size]

Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)
SHOP IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING SO, CUSTOMER BASE FOR MAXIMUM RETURNS IS ALREADY ENSURED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Change2015(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
You see when you shout change, you are expected to bring something different from the norm but it seems the reverse is the case in your own case. As far as I can recall, Obj has not been given any chance to participate in the government, that his exParty men flocks to him as a former President and leader does not make him a changed man.

As for GEJ, I cannot support executive rascality, but I have never seen where a Governor is embarrassed out of Office by less than 2/3 of State Parliamentarians. This is a FACT!
The case of NGF is an irrational one. The Nigeria Governors' Forum is like a Market Women Association, it is not recognized by the constitution and the parliament. So whatever goes on there is their business and not that of Nigerians. No one has arrested Amaechi for holding his NGF meeting neither has anyone arrested Jang. Mimiko can wake up tomorrow and form his own.
The cases of Ekiti and Ogun(2010-2011) are condemnable, however, there is the court to go settle issue and get illegality upturned. I also condemned in strong terms the assault on judges.

During Obasanjo era, less than the required number impeached Obi of Anambra State, the court upturned it. Yet it took the appeal court to rule before Obi was reinstated.
5 Members impeached Governor Dariye, the Court Upturned it.
18 out of 32 members impeached Ladoja, they sat in a hotel, the court upturned it.
Atiku Abubakar was "sacked" by Obasanjo, the court upturned it.
INEC under Obj arrogated powers to themselves to disqualify Atiku, the Court Upturned it.
Obi, Mimiko, Oshiomole, Aregbesola and Fayemi were denied their mandate under OBJ, the Court upturned it.
Need we go on?

On executive rescaling, what would you call this?

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-endorses-gov-jangs-faction/

Jonathan endorses Gov Jang’s faction
June 1, 2013 by Olalekan Adetayo
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan | credits: File copy

President Goodluck Jonathan has moved to formally recognise Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang, as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum.

Jonathan had consistently denied any link to the intrigues that preceded the May 24 election of a new chairman of the forum.

The President had also denied backing any candidate after a crisis erupted over the declaration that Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, beat Jang by 19 – 16 votes in the election.

But, Jonathan shifted ground on Thursday night at the PDP family dinner in Abuja, when in his address he recognised Jang as “the chairman of the NGF.”

On Friday, the Plateau State governor led 12 governors and two deputy governors to a meeting with the President, where a source said Jonathan formally recognised Jang as the winner of the election and pledged to do all in his power to ensure a smooth tenure for Jang.

Jonathan’s volte-face came some days after a video recording of the election was circulated on social media and shown on a private television station. The recording indicated that Amaechi actually got 19 votes while Jang garnered 16.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by EMANY01(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chigold101:
how did he contradict himself? Amaechi was in exile when election was held in 2007, he came back after OBJ handed over and went to court under Yar‘dua before Omehia who was the governor under PDP was booted out after about 2months in office.

[size=20pt] All these people that started following politics in 2014 should study Nigeria‘s politics of the past before they talk...abegii[/size]

Like you who know nothing politocally..

That is the thing I hate most about the politics section of Nairaland.Some people just come here to pontificate on issues that have origins as far back as 1999.
They do not know the history
They will not research the history of the issue(s)
They will not listen to those who take the time to educate and inform them about said history
They just carry on with their WILLFUL ignorance....it's so annoying.......
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by ekeneidiagbor: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
the oral lampooning former head of state and ex-presidents is receiving from just any1 these days.... Truly, this man is losing respect or these guyz no dey fear again
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by ABAKA72(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:
With or without Akiolu's endorsement, Buhari will win and it's going to be a landslide winning.
Lols!!!! that's your village graph. no wonder your village is so backwards.
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by poseidon12: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Followers of Nigeria politics will never forget the deeds of Olusegun Obasanjo when he was the President. We all know how he made himself above the Supreme Court by acting against the order of the court with respect to the Lagos State Fund. The PDP under Obasanjo had no internal democracy, it was dispotic,and the President was an emperor.Chief Solomon Lar, Barnabas Germade, Audu Ogbeh and Ahmadu Ali all served as PDP Chairmen under Obj regime. Obj ensured that he took them out of office by force with exception of Ali. Obj was the first and only President to announce the SACK of his VP because he defected to AC in 2007, the SC upturned it. Obj by itself upturned Governorship Primaries of his party in states... Ararume of Imo and Amaechi of Rivers are case studies. Obj openly threatened Olusegun Mimiko that he either dropped his 2007 Governorship bid or he will send EFCC after him. Under Obj nepotism reigned supreme, his wish was everyone's command whether by will or by force. Obj used 5 members of Plateau state House to impeach a governor

If Nigerians are wise, how do we explain their reverence of OBJ? In a sane society, people like OBJ would be avoided by political aspirants that expect to win votes.
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by elbinmanny(m): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
it is either u have smoked something unspeakable ...or your acc has been hacked.....warefa...welcome yo the winning team cheesy
Re: Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2015
EMANY01:

That is the thing I hate most about the politics section of Nairaland.Some people just come here to pontificate on issues that have origins as far back as 1999.
They do not know the history
They will not research the history of the issue(s)
They will not listen to those who take the time to educate and inform them about said history
They just carry on with their WILLFUL ignorance....it's so annoying.......
so so plus so annoying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.