Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) (44850 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Minister Breaks Down After Seeing Boko Haram Havoc In Adamawa [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
BABANGBALI:
na clocodile tears jo,you don't know these polithievians,they can lie
hahaha
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by nigerhead(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
My issue with all these people going to cry after BH has wrecked havoc, is that they never seem to act or speak out as at when due. It is now that elections are near, we suddenly hear that President GEJ can now visit places like Maidugiri, or he is partying with widows of slain soldiers, or visiting the camps of IDPs. It just seems to reek of insincerity.

If your child or parents were kidnapped or killed, the government refuses initially to even acknowledge your loss or present difficulty, and then blame the opposition party for disseminating propaganda against them, even insinuating that they collude with the BokoHaramists; but suddenly when its election time, the same government agents start visiting and crying with you; should any right thinking person assume they are being sincere?

Part of my issue with the accusation against the opposition party is that the FGN has alot more resources at its disposal than these supposed "opposition" traitors, at least by now they should have investigated and brought out some irrefutable and actionable proof of the collusion between the said parties. Instead all we hear is insinuations and unsubstantiated accusations every single day.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2015
boujaye:

do u have blood in your veins at all. even though he is not sharing the right tears, why don't you help him share the real tears? Does the situation not warrant it? please get some blood in your body system.
shey u don join aunty PEJ dey share...?
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by vugaman(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Correct guy
Burger01:

You can never get sense. Your case is abysmally hopeless..

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by sunsplash99(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
itsdumebi:
The minister of Youth Development, Boni Haruna, broke down and cried yesterday after seeing the destruction Boko Haram brought down on some villages in Adamawa. Haruna was also a former governor of the state.
http://itsdumebi.com/minister-sheds-tears-after-seeing-boko-haram-devastation-in-adamawa/

let's us ask d stupid minister the following questions
(1) For how long has he visited his state.(Abuja man) If he visit often he wld not see d destruction a new thing to cry abt.
(2) What was he able to do for the youths when he was the governor of that state. Cox the destruction he cries about is caused by BH who are mostly youths.
(3) Now that he a minister for youth development, how has he been able to develop d youths of his area and Nigeria youths at large.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by ndcide(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
When Churches were being bombed did any one cry.

all I know is that their leader said fighting boko haram is war against north.

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by highmood(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2015
I am not surprise. Some of these so called elites, politicians and many people do not know the intensity of destruction at all. They may not have seen the live killings and live headings of some Nigerians. Many people think we are simply fighting a political war or just need a change of government. Its far beyond GEJ and Buhari. We are fighting a religious war.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Ovaiegbe(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Boni Haruna, weep my brother weep. A great evil has befallen our land.
It is a pity that we all have succumb to the lesser idea of politicizing our humanity, of trivializing the pains of our fellow citizens on the alter of tribalism and religion, and worst still we happily rush to comment on the grave issues simply because we are not the ones affected.
Frankly, every time a bomb explodes, every time a life is innocently taken, every time a soldier (or any other security agent) is brought down, we all die small. We all die in installment.
It is not about PDP or APC or any other party for that matter. it is about Nigeria as we know it. If we can not be true to Nigeria, we can not be true to our various regions, tribes or religion. Sectionalism in any form is destructive.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by kliverpool(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2015
They lied that bh did not capture any part of Nigeria.
20% of our budget goes to security due to Bh.
what did they with the money.
if its taking them few days to gain so much ground.
it means BH is just a tool to get huge budget and do nothing with it(share)

No wonder we have mutiny in the army.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2015
bia Op idikwa sure say na cry be that.... in fact am going to plank market to buy 2by2 dry plywood to fight boko haram... this is too much
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Omexonomy: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2015
I will suggest you stop drinking ogogoro and smoking of ganja it is not good for ur brain
Prisca0ge:
GEJ is a Boko Haram leader.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by isan(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2015
So sad
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by camplenigeria: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
See what happen when a mighty country is ruled by a liver less,clueless,indiscreet,pointless, and drunk man.

people ve been crying since 2011 but the gbagbo of naija doesn't care as long as his pocket is full.

Nigerian I call thee
let right our wrong of 2011.

buhari/osinbajo 2015

That you want us to vote for the one who vowed to make the country ungovernable. We will pay him back thru our votes.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:

...and your own case of hopelessness is a standing odoriferous saga-cum-gargantuan gaga.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by holatin(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2015
camplenigeria:

That you want us to vote for the one who vowed to make the country ungovernable. We will pay him back thru our votes.
haha if I am close to you, I will slap stupidity out of your head, have you ever research about who make that statement?

Alhaji Lawal Kaita. He said the North
would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan if he
emerged winner of the presidential election

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=atiku+on
+making+nigeria
+ungovernable&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&ved=0CGYQFjAJ&url=http
%3A%2F%2Fwww.tribune.com.ng%2Findex.php
%2Feditorial%2F16898-atiku-and-the-pdp-presidential-
ticket&ei=cA1cUZ39JsPsOv72gNAF&usg=AFQjCNHJeAOKVUeiCGv7k-
dACUuTvucDrg

hediot
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by j4sure(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
REALLY UNFORTUNATE SEEN

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:

one good example of a practising APC supporter.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
kessluvall:
You can never know what is happening until you leave ur palatial bliss to the grassroots.
this grammar tooo big 4me o. abeg, brek am to pieces. BTW u are my name sake!cheesy
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by gebest: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote
author=simplemach post=30905187]And do not forget the fact that those
could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying
though.[/quote]have u seen crocodile cry b4?
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Sumtime i ask myself, how did we get 2 dis suitation.
Ow 2 ruin your company.
Employ gej to manage it 4 u.

March4buhari
#JE SUIS GOODLUCK#
#I AM GOODLUCK#
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by senatorbayor(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
This is the crocodile tears you get when politicians get appointment and become Abuja politician.
His cries shows he has lost touch and contacts with his immediate constituency. Was he not a former governor of Adamawa State? he shows he has visited his state for so long to feel what the people are really going through.
He should save us those cries and do concrete aids to his people.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
shikaan:
one good example of a practising APC supporter.
undecided

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Blood will soak cats and baboo... embarassed
I'll make Nigeria ungovernable ....
These are the rewards and aftermath of these wicked utterances from Bukohari.

GEJ till 2019!!!!
#JE SUIS GOODLUCK#
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by seankay(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:
The man no get liver.

How to become a saTANist; Be stupid!
Epic! grin
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by philGeo(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2015
I i know the man, he is soft heart man, my former Governor.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by freshdude99(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And do not forget the fact that those could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying though.
The most annoying thing with peeps like you with nothing reasonable to contribute is that you keep stealing FTC . So pathetic! Arrgh
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by phocuyelu: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Sumtime i ask myself, how did we get 2 dis suitation.
Ow 2 ruin your company.
Employ gej to manage it 4 u.

March4buhari

That is a big question.....How did we get here? It is far far far beyond GEJ or any one person. A house does not burn while the landlord lounges with indifference. No doubt, Buhari has been a force to reckon with, a big contender but as a former minister, Ex- Head of State, Retired General, Elder statesman, Respected in the North (In 2011, he had 12.2m votes), what has he done personally to curb or address Boko Haram's madness. Before you blast me .....Obasanjo as ex presido did his part and had meetings to investigate the cause, demands and solutions. I don't have anything against Buhari but he is overhyped. How many youths has he employed? How many schools has he built in the North? How many Hospitals has he built, how has he helped to educate the vulnerable northern youths from radicalism etc...If you are able to answer these questions, probably I will March4Buhari but till then, I will stick to the devil I know.

APC..."Change"....Lagos is the "model state".....But how many of us can boast of the basic amenities in the "working Lagos". How many have government water flowing through their pipes, or can send kids to the government public schools or fall ill and use the general hospitals.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by 100Cents: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And do not forget the fact that those could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying though.

And the woman he is embracing could be a fine woman and another man's wife..
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Johnjack: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2015
My dear you have said it all but the conditions listed above are also the only
qualifications to be called progressive in Nigeria today. Today, Tinubu is a saint and a progressive, Gmb who sacked a civilian elected
govt by coup d'tat is celebrated and face of the change Nigerians are yearning for. If General Sani Abacha is alive today and join APc he will be celebrated and called progressive. At least one thing Jonathan govt has succeeded in doing is showing us the true color of the
so called leaders,present and past. Imagine leaders abandoning their parties that made them and switch over in droves. Governments will surely come and go but the country and the people will remain to judge the leaders.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2015
itsdumebi:
The minister of Youth Development, Boni Haruna, broke down and cried yesterday after seeing the destruction Boko Haram brought down on some villages in Adamawa. Haruna was also a former governor of the state.
http://itsdumebi.com/minister-sheds-tears-after-seeing-boko-haram-devastation-in-adamawa/
And he is a minister? After his indictment from efcc when he stole enuf as a governor. chai. gej.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by FregeneB(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
This PDP people can cry sha! Are we fools... Oga Shey na Today dem just dey destroy ni?

itsdumebi:
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Deizani fake tears boni haruna version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.