Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) (44849 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Minister Breaks Down After Seeing Boko Haram Havoc In Adamawa [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
For sale!
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by SailorXY: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
hope these ain't crocodiles' shit tho!

they know who to hold responsible

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Me i think the man is crying bcus of the way our military men are killing buhari fighters
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by shaboti: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
So touchin
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by vooks: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Now that he is done crying, what does he intend to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by baddal: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.

7. And agree to disagree with all of the above.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by youngwarlocks: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
ok
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by sule5727: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And do not forget the fact that those could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying though.
yes u are right!
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Smilelo(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
FAN
superior argument.
logic.
that supports him
a goodlight.
counting oh"
wisely.

My guy na ture talk be that.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Etinosajay(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:

How to be a certified iidiot. Keep reposting and spamming every thread on nairaland (even auto section) with this nonsense.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
An adult crying just because of the wicked hand work of the APC and their BH footsoldier
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Awwwww
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Etruth: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
[s]HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
superior argument.
logic.
that supports him
a goodlight.
counting oh"
wisely.[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Prisca0ge(f): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
An adult crying just because of the wicked hand work of the APC and their BH footsoldier
GEJ is a Boko Haram leader.

2 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by mars123(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
this way of reasoning pdp has planted in you is not the type needed to succeed in life...think outside the box and speak independently.

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Prisca0ge(f): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
FAN
superior argument.
logic.
that supports him
a goodlight.
counting oh"
wisely.
Dirty pig

2 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Frankenstein: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2015
The minister of youths is not a youth.

2 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
FAN
superior argument.
logic.
that supports him
a goodlight.
counting oh"
wisely.

now this is what I call an id.iot

As clueless as Ur boss.

3 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by holyokoto(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Get out, Crying for what? PDP (people deceiving people)

2 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by holyokoto(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Frankenstein:
The minister of youths is not a youth.

I thought am the only one that noticed it

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Xb4Real: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Tiny drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Wen these boko bastards started by attacking Christians in the North, des people did little or nothing to stop them when they had the chance. Now they have gone completely rogue and lost their sense of direction (that is if they ever had any) and destroy their own families, it now dawns on them that they were indirectly encouraging their own destruction. I can not say It's too late, because this present administration is going crush them. But I guess it's too late to learn to destroy de seed of evil before it germinates and gains ground. Nigerians say no to insurgency. It's a wake up call for everyone of us.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
is it APC that deny plan of postponing election ?
is it APC that did fake documentary about a candidate.
it it APC that say a tape is fake without checking it.

Pls someone should tie this mad boy before he reach the market.

He don reach market oooo bros. its too late

2 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by adeA1(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Incurred heavy casuality! BK H destructn re ll what we re hearin since 3days ago. Where re the corpses
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Winning123: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:

Grow up. What has APC got to do with this. You are being insensitive. You don't even know what the people of the NE are facing and yet you are playing politics you don't even know
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by justdivine: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2015
I love you Boni Haruna.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by adeA1(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Incurred heavy casuality! BK H destructn re ll what we re hearin since 3days ago. Where re the corpses Abi dey dn run away ni...lol who s foolin who...am smrter than Gej led admnstrtn..I ll neva giv in to the cluelss

1 Like

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nicepessie: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2015
itsdumebi:
The minister of Youth Development, Boni Haruna, broke down and cried yesterday after seeing the destruction Boko Haram brought down on some villages in Adamawa. Haruna was also a former governor of the state.
http://itsdumebi.com/minister-sheds-tears-after-seeing-boko-haram-devastation-in-adamawa/

Where did u see tears!!!
Hmmmmm Nawa ohhh

Sumone hug and was happy for boko harm destruction ur saying crying!!!

Whr did u see tears
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Ayanko(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Its not a lie, I saw it life, he never cried till the woman hug him and said something in Hausa. I think those words moved him. never forget he had ruled that state, so its easy for him to think of the good old days, which I believe that would not be his first time of coming to that town.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by holatin(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

He don reach market oooo bros. its too late
ehya I pity his mum, a poor woman *shake head*

2 Likes

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by boujaye: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And do not forget the fact that those could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying though.

do u have blood in your veins at all. even though he is not sharing the right tears, why don't you help him share the real tears? Does the situation not warrant it? please get some blood in your body system.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
na clocodile tears jo,you don't know these polithievians,they can lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.