Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) (44851 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Minister Breaks Down After Seeing Boko Haram Havoc In Adamawa [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't see a man crying....I see a man covertly tapping current from a woman wearing hijab. undecided
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Akinz0126(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sorrow,Blood and tears...By fela anikulapo ransom kuti.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by rileyy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Insensitive govt turned blind eye and became deafen to the cries of IDP and sympathizers all around the world. now that's election time he'd decided on all the measures ought to have bn taken to curb/crush those meniac years ago. We need a president who will stand for us all not for a small section/part of the country.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by kagel: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
itsdumebi:
The minister of Youth Development, Boni Haruna, broke down and cried yesterday after seeing the destruction Boko Haram brought down on some villages in Adamawa. Haruna was also a former governor of the state.
http://itsdumebi.com/minister-sheds-tears-after-seeing-boko-haram-devastation-in-adamawa/

abeg!, abeg! why is he crying ? any of them that have hand in this will bomb bomb thing will see wiiiyi! how many of them so call leaders have seen crying for those these beast bombed except my first lady thunder fire Satan and all its agents army fire all! sheegee!
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by jingh(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
You say u rather stick with d devil, dnt expect change when you stick with same person.
phocuyelu:

That is a big question.....How did we get here? It is far far far beyond GEJ or any one person. A house does not burn while the landlord lounges with indifference. No doubt, Buhari has been a force to reckon with, a big contender but as a former minister, Ex- Head of State, Retired General, Elder statesman, Respected in the North (In 2011, he had 12.2m votes), what has he done personally to curb or address Boko Haram's madness. Before you blast me .....Obasanjo as ex presido did his part and had meetings to investigate the cause, demands and solutions. I don't have anything against Buhari but he is overhyped. How many youths has he employed? How many schools has he built in the North? How many Hospitals has he built, how has he helped to educate the vulnerable northern youths from radicalism etc...If you are able to answer these questions, probably I will March4Buhari but till then, I will stick to the devil I know.

APC..."Change"....Lagos is the "model state".....But how many of us can boast of the basic amenities in the "working Lagos". How many have government water flowing through their pipes, or can send kids to the government public schools or fall ill and use the general hospitals.

Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
100Cents:

And the woman he is embracing could be a fine woman and another man's wife..
haha, see mouth...!
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by sleemfesh: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And do not forget the fact that those could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying though.

Big shame on you and all who liked your post.
Stinking human beings.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
sleemfesh:

Big shame on you and all who liked your post.
Stinking human beings.
smash ur head on a wall thats a good way to show ur annoyance.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
freshdude99:

The most annoying thing with peeps like you with nothing reasonable to contribute is that you keep stealing FTC . So pathetic! Arrgh
check for the nearest transformer to u now... u know what to do with, a bucket of water will hasten the peocess.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
gebest:
have u seen crocodile cry b4?
i live in kaduna. Do u know the meaning of the name 'kaduna' it means crocodiles thats the name of the town they are here. U can come for sight seeing.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by sleemfesh: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
smash ur head on a wall thats a good way to show ur annoyance.

I'll wait and see if you survice yours.
Vermins hiding behind keyboards.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by simplemach(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
sleemfesh:

I'll wait and see if you survice yours.
Vermins hiding behind keyboards.
pls sir i dont understand this english, pls do give it to an editor to help u before posting
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Oxone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Same way Deziani Allison-Maduekwe cried on Benin Ore road but today she's turned the treasury into her hand bag. Smh
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by xklucvG: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
See what happen when a mighty country is ruled by a liver less,clueless,indiscreet,pointless, and drunk man.

people ve been crying since 2011 but the gbagbo of naija doesn't care as long as his pocket is full.

Nigerian I call thee
let right our wrong of 2011.

buhari/osinbajo 2015
Get out!
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by lohresloco: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:

You can never get sense. Your case is abysmally hopeless..
mumu, you just proved his point. Oloriburuku
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by bbjummy: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Medicine after death! Hmm
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by dOnLarich: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
An adult crying just because of the wicked hand work of the APC PDP and their BH footsoldier
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by tkwo: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
itsdumebi:
The minister of Youth Development, Boni Haruna, broke down and cried yesterday after seeing the destruction Boko Haram brought down on some villages in Adamawa. Haruna was also a former governor of the state.
http://itsdumebi.com/minister-sheds-tears-after-seeing-boko-haram-devastation-in-adamawa/

Why the cry now? since over a year u have not visited the place, election is now around now, its time to visit and cry! shame on you!
deceive yourself now us! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by holatin(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
xklucvG:

Get out!
go and kill your self
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by light004: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.

So true. This guy na wizard. I don laugh tire
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by mamziii(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And do not forget the fact that those could be crocodiles tears. And they also could be real. Just saying though.
I really dnt tink it was crocodile tears,cos I've not seen a soul dat visited d affected arrears in d state dat held back tears. Beautiful new houses burnt 2d ground ,all churches burnt. No man wud b able 2 hold back tears seeing places u know very well destroyed and deserted.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by joetins(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
He is very stupid, minister of youth wot hs he don for Nigerian youth.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by Solomon30: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
The tears had just begun
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by bedfordng(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
this is serious
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meaning? Even boohuari cried...
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by wise0ne: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Sumtime i ask myself, how did we get 2 dis suitation.
Ow 2 ruin your company.
Employ gej to manage it 4 u.

March4buhari

what is this cow saying?
Boko Sympathizer
GEJ till 2023
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by nattyspice: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oxone:
Same way Deziani Allison-Maduekwe cried on Benin Ore road but today she's turned the treasury into her hand bag. Smh
Bunch of wicked ministers
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by sunsplash99(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is just the beginning of cry for him.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by ddeola: 3:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Crocodile tears. Please bringbackourgirls
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by zumbigbo(m): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Someone told him that one of his cows from his pack of 3,000 cows was stolen overnight.
Re: Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) by jingh(f): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Wetin dis 1 dey talk
wise0ne:

what is this cow saying?
Boko Sympathizer
GEJ till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.