Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (33001 Views)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / TRUTH ABOUT Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nicklaus(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ayanko:
E romo wa bi ehin te somo yin bala bala e romo wa bi. That is a true son of the land.
ori e pe .
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Dyt(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
We haven't had light for over 4day on the island
It is well
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ikkkkk: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
ZACHIE:
Olorunsogo is OBJ,s project

OLE OLE OLE.
UNA WAN STEAL GEJ'S ACHIEVEMENTS GIVE OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Boboedom: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is the GEJ we know. A transformation czar. Ride on to shame the enemies of light in Nigeria, it is within your powers now. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by melomelo: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
mulante:
GEJ is causing so much embarrassment to the past leaders of this country. Keep finishing what they could not do sir.

We are solidly behind you
Good newsssssssoooooooooooooooooooo
Good luck to Nigeriaaaaaaaaa
I told some guys some weeks back, GEJ is a focused leader only the problem and the gang-up of the selfish-greedy-guts against him
God bless u GEJ
We need more of this to come sir
Let GMB go to UK to attend to his health issues first. All we are saying is to give us his original certificate.
GMB is in UK now for health related issues
Osinbajo too in India for health related issues, we don't really understand what is going-on with them
Nobody is ready to donate kidney for Buhari yet
Thanks to GEJ, but we still don't have light in Lagos mostly in my area. Lagosian are solidly behind you sir.
This people are just packing our revenue into their hefty pocket annually.
GEJ FOR THE NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Ahmeduana(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dsegsam:
Gradually we are getting there God bless gej God bless federal government of Nigeria
WHERE ARE THE E-RODENTS, the ofons, the aje loju onile, where are they or they've scamper for safety?

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by djkirkoo2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Nice To see that Gej has now turned to Chief Commissioning Officer 5 weeks to elections

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Prisca0ge(f): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
the truth is bitter. .......
that's why I drink alomo bitters daily.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by uscofield: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
grin die minute campaign commission. Useless president, where is the light this ugly bayelsa ape promise us? Very soon you go come commission public toilet for oshodi bus stop.

Why insult the president...read the bible and get to know what it says about your leaders...if GEJ is your father, would you have used foul words on him, even if he is not impressing you? ....honour your father and your mother, so that your days....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Laycan(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
baba chapter has been close in nigeria let stand up for the man way sabi Th right man for our country Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON [/quote]

SCAM

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ceejayluv(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Locapito:
Thrash. 750MW in 5yrs. South africa is generating 56,000MW, Tunisia 34,000MW, zimbabwé 17,000MW, Eygpt 38,000MW. Nigeria plus 5 wasted years of corrupt gej, 3,550MW. And some dunce re clapping hands.
South Africa's Eskom has been building power plants since the 1920's... Try harder.

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chars1289:

chukwu, shut up, we knw where ur allegiance lies.a govt can't commission projects for the past 4yrs in office and he does dt few weeks to election.what does dt mean to a well concerned Nigerian lik us.all dz projects na politics, we aint fools bro.dnt try to paint black as white....
I don't blame you your party members thought you how to use insulting words on someone you don't even know. ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by LordCenturion(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
cuteboy2:
[size=18pt]Commissioning of the 750MW Olorunsogo NIPP currently ongoing on right now.
AIT showing the event live this morning.

Pictures attached. More to follow.[/size]

Guy wake up,olorunshogo power plant is OJB project ,I worked there in 2005

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Laycan(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Boboedom:
This is the GEJ we know. A transformation czar. Ride on to shame the enemies of light in Nigeria, it is within your powers now. GEJ till 2019

SCAM
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by djkirkoo2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=djkirkoo2 post=30912009][/quote] who do u want to commission his finishd projects, ur fada?
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Noble11(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am moving FORWARD with GEJ...keep the change.....

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
that's why I drink alomo bitters daily.
haha but alomo is not good .....
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by tayolove12(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Winning123:

Yes it was OBJ's project together with Papalanto, Omotosho, Alaoja and Mambilla Plateau. Get your facts right next time

Hmmm facts About OBJ?
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by LordCenturion(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
mulante:
GEJ is causing so much embarrassment to the past leaders of this country. Keep finishing what they could not do sir.

We are solidly behind you

See u mumu,u better wake up,olorunshogo power plant is OJB project ,I worked there in 2005

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Prisca0ge(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
uscofield:

Why insult the president...read the bible and get to know what it says about your leaders...if GEJ is your father, would you have used foul words on him, even if he is not impressing you? ....honour your father and your mother, so that your days....
GEJ is an insult to Nigerians.. He stinks like dog's shyte!
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by cuteboy2: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have videos of this event, but they are too large. Exceeds the 4Mb limit set by NL.

How can I reduce the size of these files? The format of the video is mp4, and size range from 120Mb to 38Mb
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by LordCenturion(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
God bless GEJ

Ihovbor 415MW is next soon.

God will not allow another person take glory of ur work.

GEJ till 2019

Lalasticlala, ngwakwe, fp

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by LordCenturion(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
babestella:
Good. GEJ is moving Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Prisca0ge(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
haha but alomo is not good .....
mix it with coke, smoke a lil weed, you're good..
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by loomer: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
ZACHIE:

Even if na obj project

Have u asked the question, at Wat level was the project befor completion?
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Jokay07(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
What's so special rather, important about commissioning a project? I'm neither moved nor swayed by this second rate project started by antecedent administration. Apart of protecting the lives and properties of people which Gej has failed exceedingly, these are the primary functions which are expected from a president of any nation to do. He is not the first president to commission project and he won't be the last to do so you guys should stop inflating things that are normal. It's our right to enjoy electricity so why must I be suprised.... He tries anyway

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by djkirkoo2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
ZACHIE:
Really? Now explain y OBJ didn't commission it. You Yorubas ar jus so ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by LordCenturion(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejay80s:
Its too late for lucifer to repent, to hell with it

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Omooba77: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
LordCenturion:

But it was not completed;I have guys working at NGC
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by abacusCm(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
olorunsogo ko challenge bus stop ni.that is part of campaign strategy.GMB is our next president
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Chars1289: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
I don't blame you your party members thought you how to use insulting words on someone you don't even know. ....
SHUT UP.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.