Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (33002 Views)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / TRUTH ABOUT Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by MrMandilas: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
ZACHIE:
Olorunsogo is OBJ,s project
Which he never started. He only drew a diagram. So do not beef the man that completed it. After all Jonathan did not take the baton from OBJ. He took the baton from late Yar'adua!

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Eluwilussit(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejay80s:
Its too late for lucifer to repent, to hell with it

Too late ke? Did he start the project yesterday? Stop talking with your ass. Think for once.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Prisca0ge(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
uscofield:

It's okay...he that insults leaders should never dream of leading...mind the words you use....do you even think that your calling him names makes you a respectful person?..It only defines your attitude......guess you need a serious rethink..
Ok

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by etrader(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
So these are things GEJ want to do that make him shift election for another 6weeks. If you provide light 24/7 I can't cast my vote for you (GEJ) I hate him with passion.

Sai Baba ride on,...

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by temitopeadeyemo: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Olorunsogo is one of the NIPP initiated by OBJ when he was about to conclude his second term. Jonathan is just commissioning this 7 years after. A project that should have been done in 2 years.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by gurunlocker: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adminisher:

He wont win jack. Obasanjo built Olorunsogo power station. Nobody is buying the rush to commission things after postponing elections or the Chadian clampdown on Boko Haram after we have paid them. A slack president is a slack president and we know it. If you have been following the power sector, Olorunsogo has been running for some time now and it was wholly procured by Obasanjo.

you hate him right? obasanjo built it? really? ok i've heard..... you can now leave

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by AZeD1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

How many power plants were completed in OBJ's eight years (1999-2007)
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't like APC or PDP but Gej is a bloody fõõl, na mumu him call us?

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ceejay80s(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Too late ke? Did he start the project yesterday? Stop talking with your ass. Think for once.
Ur name is EWú nnama
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by wasuka14(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mr GEJ is commisionin power but no power! Hw do we explain dis? Dis is idiotic n most clueless thin I ever c in d world. Hahahaah! For d pass one week nw no light. Am feelin serious heat nw, am sad 4 9ja. On d day of judgement gej wil never c mercy of God!
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by anonimi: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
AZeD1:

List or...........

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by klerry(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
AiyekotoIII:
I remember Obasanjo commissioned this same power plant before he left office!
To date, not a single kilowatt has been generated.
Can the PDP confirm that gas now flows into the plant?
Last time I checked there was no gas!

Yes he did. It was actually built by OBJ but there was no gas to power it.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Lisaint(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

Meanwhile Fashola already spent N160 billion World Bank loan buying aloku scrap Toronto trains wey we never even see for Lagos shocked

What abt d billions spend on subsidy bushav u seen it on lagos Road? because for ur mind now u sabi Talk
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by cuteboy2: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

How long do you think it takes to complete a power plant from

- inception,
- project design
- contract award
- contract execution
- test run
- hand over

BTW, why has Fashola and Amaechi not commissioned their light rail despite being eight years in government

Meanwhile Fashola already spent N160 billion World Bank loan buying aloku scrap Toronto trains wey we never even see for Lagos shocked

[size=14pt]LASG under the "wise" guidance of Tinubu has spent over N300 billion just to dualise an existing Lekki-Epe Expressway.
No sub-base work is done. They just scrap the shoulder to widen the road, put a median, build two toll gates, 2 foot bridges between Tinubu's Oriental hotel at Maroko and VGC, Ikota. They put stone-age round-abouts instead of flyovers at junctions, causing severe traffic jams. Rather than build flyovers, they put cheap roundabouts so they can siphon more cash into Tinubus pockets, and so they can have space to erect giant APC billboards with Ambode's face on them.

Eight (cool years after Fashola assumed office, the road has not passed Ajah roundabout, a distance of less than 8 km. They people are suffering daily on this road. Innocent lives of hapless pedestrians are daily being cut short by people trying to cross this highway of death due to lack of foot bridges.

Since last year they have stopped work altogether on the road. The few rickety construction company's (HITECH) equipment have been removed from site. HITECH is another of the many companies Tinubu uses as fronts to siphon money from Lagos State.

*** WHEN WILL ALL THESE DECEPTION AND SOPHISTICATED CORRUPTION END? ****[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by 1oracle(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
paolo96:
A stitch in time could have saved nine,Nigerians are no longer gulllible.
If you had been doing this you would have got voted for unanimously.
And a cattle rearer that didn't do anything is whom you will vote for?
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by PhockPhockMan: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Nice To see that Gej has now turned to Chief Commissioning Officer 5 weeks to elections

See Pain-ment.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Eluwilussit(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

Ur name is EWú nnama

Aturu, think like a man and stop thinking like a child. These projects take months and years to build. There's nothing political about them. A matter of necessity.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ceejay80s(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tibins:

GEJ IS NOT FAKE. HE DOESN'T COMMISSION UNCOMPLETED PROJECTS THAT WON'T WORK.
HE HAS TO WAIT TILL COMPLETED. SO IT CAN WORK & SERVE THE COUNTRY.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE. THE END OF PRIVATISATION IS THE BEGINNING OF INVESTMENT IN THE POWER SECTOR.
ALL WE NEED IS PATIENCE
After u have given us Gej, u are now telling me we need patience Jonathan,
I need buhari

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Same way they came here to commission water project and NTA before 2011 elections. Both projects are dead now.

They can deceive some, NOT me. mtchew***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by hamjaf: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Many people just say things out of context; if you dont knowing anything about our power industry check out their website to be filled with information.
Check out this document on our power industry

http://www.power.gov.ng/Town%20Hall%20Meeting/Power%20Sector%20Town%20%20Hall%20Meeting.pdf

GEJ is trying the best I think in his capacity and we should stop castigating him.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Bizibi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
who dash gorilla banana? Goatlock jonafuck can't have an extra-ordinary child like me.. God forbid!
keep your hands of your keyboard or phone buttons or just exit the thread,some of you are the problem of this country...when you see a good thing appreciate it....
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by AZeD1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

List or...........

Olorunsogo 1
Geregu 1
Omoku
Omotosho
Okpai
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by dejdel(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Crazy president...who is he fooling?.All these will not help you,its too late to cry when d head is off.ode!
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by MrMandilas: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:
Olorunsogo is one of the NIPP initiated by OBJ when he was about to conclude his second term. Jonathan is just commissioning this 7 years after. A project that should have been done in 2 years.
If what u said is true,yet OBJ did not do it in 8 years. When will lies cease from ur utterances?

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by charlos14: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
gurunlocker:
this nigga got brain... this is politics, tell me how he won't win the election, just tell me

He is not a "Nigga"!
Mods, how come he could say Nigga and I cant say fv.c,k.... I need some answers!
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Forwetinnah: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dragonking:
GEJ till forever!!!!!!!! grin grin

But i dont like that ugly demon called uduaghan that is sitting beside GEJ. That man is just wicked and a criminal..Nothing he did in delta state after 8years.

See finishing grin

But truthfully people like Uduaghan should be in APC where his fellow certified international crooks are...
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by cuteboy2: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
lekside071:
pls do you research.Obasanjo started olorunshogo.Power plants can take years to complete.

So what is precisely your point?

OBJ completed Phase-1. Even though he commissioned it, there was no gas to enable it supply power.

GEJ came, ensure gas pipelines to Olorunsogo are built, enabling Phase-1 to begin to run. He then proceed to implement Olorunsogo Phase-2, which more than doubles the capacity to 750MW, and he ensured that Phase-2 runs on the day he goes to commission it. Is that not a better deal for the country?

4 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by tunde1200(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
And yet no light since january till date...
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Adminisher: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrMandilas:
Which he never started. He only drew a diagram. So do not beef the man that completed it. After all Jonathan did not take the baton from OBJ. He took the baton from late Yar'adua!

Which he started and imported and paid for all the turbines, generators and auxiliaries. Please do your research. Jonathan has not dine anything new with NIPP
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by emeka2847: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Irony!

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Tville(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
"But for the expediency of getting the plants running, I have today handed
over a letter to Sepco to ensure that they commence full operation of this plant with effect from tomorrow (today). The agreement does
not cover Phase 2 because Phase 2 is National Integrated Power Project (NIPP), which is jointly owned by the Federal and state
governments," Nuhu Wya, Minister of State for Power said that in 2011.

On March 14, 2014, VP Sambo also did the handover of the Phase One SEPCO Pacific Partners Limited, divesting the 35% FG's contribution to power plant.

It is clear that Phase One was completed before GEJ's administration and that Phase Two is owned jointly by the FG and state governments.

cuteboy2:
[size=18pt]Commissioning of the 750MW Olorunsogo NIPP currently ongoing on right now.
AIT showing the event live this morning.

Pictures attached. More to follow.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) / Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.