Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) (3865 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by ChimaAdeoye: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Just like some selfish politicians hid the fact that Late Yar' Adua had kidney illness from Nigerians.Even after he abruptly had to visit Germany secretly during the election campaign season.
Another Yar'Adua intrigues has started again.

God save Nigeria from calamities plotted by these selfish politicians.
[/size]
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Bibol(f): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is tall sha

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Prosperousayo: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
HMM
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by binie: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
J12:

International observers said the process was credible. Are you better than them?

Better off who?
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Yehman(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix power!!! Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and couldnt give lagosians portable water to mention few. GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid e.t.c. But... (1) He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is bad. (2) He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos- Kano route,Lagos-Sou thern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta- Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train routes,Makurdi- PH airconditioned train route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route. Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad. (3) He established 12 federal universities.Ye t Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km ). Benin- Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu- Abakaliki , Onitsha- Owerri road, Kaduna-Maidugur i road, East- West road, Parts of PH- Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing. Yet Goodluck is bad. (4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad. (6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/ produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet Goodluck is bad. (cool He remodeled airports to international standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet Goodluck is bad. (9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI ) bill past leaders refused to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad. (10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes- FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice production.Yet Goodluck is bad. (11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (12) He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet Goodluck is bad. (14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever locally made drone.. Yet Goodluck is bad (15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is bad. (16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..Yet Goodluck is bad. (17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar-- CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad. (18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election). Yet Goodluck is bad. (19) He does not interfere with the electoral and judiciary system.Election s in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad. (20) Under his government,poli tical assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, FunshoWilliams, Marshall Harry, Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered? I can go on and give you about 100 high profile political assassination in Obasanjo's civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so unacceptable to you. (21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for free and fair elections and some bad eggs still complain that he is not working. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER. I hereby challenge anybody to bring forward the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND PUNISH THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. VOTE GOODLUCK, VOTE PDP ,VOTE GOOD FUTURE OF YOURSELF, MYSELF AND OURSELVES
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Yehman(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
[size=28pt]MR PRESIDENT[/size]
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Yehman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
binie:

2011election free and fair? Haha fear God ooooo
A young supposed leader like u
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix power!!! Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and couldnt give lagosians portable water to mention few. GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid e.t.c. But... (1) He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is bad. (2) He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos- Kano route,Lagos-Sou thern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta- Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train routes,Makurdi- PH airconditioned train route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route. Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad. (3) He established 12 federal universities.Ye t Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km ). Benin- Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu- Abakaliki , Onitsha- Owerri road, Kaduna-Maidugur i road, East- West road, Parts of PH- Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing. Yet Goodluck is bad. (4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad. (6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/ produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet Goodluck is bad. (cool He remodeled airports to international standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet Goodluck is bad. (9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI ) bill past leaders refused to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad. (10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes- FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice production.Yet Goodluck is bad. (11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (12) He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet Goodluck is bad. (14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever locally made drone.. Yet Goodluck is bad (15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is bad. (16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..Yet Goodluck is bad. (17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar-- CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad. (18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election). Yet Goodluck is bad. (19) He does not interfere with the electoral and judiciary system.Election s in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad. (20) Under his government,poli tical assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, FunshoWilliams, Marshall Harry, Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered? I can go on and give you about 100 high profile political assassination in Obasanjo's civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so unacceptable to you. (21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for free and fair elections and some bad eggs still complain that he is not working. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER. I hereby challenge anybody to bring forward the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND PUNISH THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. VOTE GOODLUCK, VOTE PDP ,VOTE GOOD FUTURE OF YOURSELF, MYSELF AND OURSELVES
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by ManUtdholic: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
patrickmuf:
You're wrong folk, Buhari has never failed...
All along it's the system that has failed Nigerians...If he's a failure like you lots will have us believe, why then is the PDP afraid of 'common' card reader?
Y are u also afraid of soldiers
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by patrickmuf(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Y are u also afraid of soldiers
Ekiti Gate scandal says if I'm not afraid of the wanton activities of soldiers which goes far beyond protecting the lives and properties of Nigeria and Nigerians, I'm a fool.........
Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Sparkle777(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na wah oo. The photographer took dis pic at an angle dat made it seem as if he is in a hospital. That is actually the health control at the airport. Everyone has to undergo it wit ur luggages.
Team gej bidaway. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by Empiree: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well, in my humble opinion, looking at this picture from his nerve to his head resembles the GENERAL.

But looking from the same nerve to his toes, he resembles a field nigga from downtown Manhattan. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by omenka(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
I thought some fools claim he has cancer?
I thought some bigger fools said he has an arrest warrant pending for him in London and America.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) by ManUtdholic: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
patrickmuf:
Ekiti Gate scandal says if I'm not afraid of the wanton activities of soldiers which goes far beyond protecting the lives and properties of Nigeria and Nigerians, I'm a fool.........
Ekiti gate ko ekiti door ni
APC went to tribunal over d election =no ekiti gate
APC failed =no Ekiti gate
U went to appeal =no ekiti gate
After loosing again ekiti gate appear
Did u knw PDP also have video of APC creating extra polling booth and voting for demselves
I knw datz is fake right?

Wen u won Edo nd Osun
There was no EDObead or Osun dye oo

Whether u lyk it or not soldiers will be deploy

Goto world court
D constitution empowers him to make use of soldiers when there is need
Not when court tell him no

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True / President Buhari Finally Meets With Donald Trump – Pictures / Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.