Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC (13840 Views)

" Biafra Agitation Is Evil - Mbaka [ Cure For Mbaka - Prophet BBC, Mbaka Why 2] / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now / Mbaka Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by collinsVP: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
hahahaha. i do not want to belief you are not an adult otherwise i fear you fall among those who are complacent to the suffering of majority of nigerians or you are a bigot of some sort. Mind you i did like GEJ more than you do. I advise you open your mind and broaden your world view.
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by donacsa: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
I watched the video three days ago at Orlu. The yeye man couldn't even counter Mbaka. He kept yarning dust and shouting "Mbaka Why"?

Another brainwashed ediot!

He countered Mbaka in every way
1. He started with Mbaka's vow that if Chimaroke wins a second tenure, he(Mbaka) will leave the priesthood" Chimaroke Nnamani won a second tenure but Mbaka did not leave the priesthood as he vowed to do.
2. He countered Mbaka who said "If Chimaroke does not does on the seat, people should know he(Mbaka) is not a prophet of God. Ge went further to say Not only did Chimaroke not die, he finished his tenure, ran for senate and won and became their(singer and Mbaka) senator till date. HE then asked "Mbaka why did we not hear Chimaroke from your mouth again or has he settled you?"
3. HE reminded Mbaka that it was such message that lead to the stampede that killed 13 or 14 people.
4. He countered Mbaka where Mbaka suggested that Igbos vote for Buhari and he asked "Can you name Buhari's own achievement?" Do you realize that the Buhari you are talking about is the same Buhari that jailed Alex Ekwueme for 300 years? and that no single Igbo person was elevated in his regime and he(Mbaka) is talking about waht he did. HE went further to say "Mbaka could you remind us of the exchange rate when Buhari ruled?"
In summary, the guy took Mbaka to the dustbin and he did it in a way that Mbaka couldnt have imagined. Mbaka has been defiant to either the Oha na Eze or the catholic church and chose not to listen to anyone.
The guy asked, you said you experimented with 4 doves, with the healthiest one representing Goodluck, you are experimenting with doves are you a member of the white garment church? Where in the Bible did it say doves will be sent up to see which one is healthy and flies?
By and large Mbaka made the mistake of going into politics and now he has seen the result.
To the singer, Mbaka represents modern day betrayer for money

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
I pity ds man 4 his courage 2 profane God in His venerable priest. I pity him really.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nehemiah459(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Davik01:
I pity ds man 4 his courage 2 profane God in His venerable priest. I pity him really.
But you don't pity Mbaka for not teaching salvation but politics?

Brainwashing at its peak!!!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by SomBaby(f): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
So if I may ask...where are all those idiots that insulted Mbaka...GONE!

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Obipat(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
SomBaby:
So if I may ask...where are all those idiots that insulted Mbaka...GONE!
. Don't mind those fools. GEJ is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by nativedoctor(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Hahaha who's got the last laugh now?
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nehemiah459(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
nativedoctor:
Hahaha who's got the last laugh now?
This is not the case of last laugh... This is the case of a Priest meddling into politics which is supposed to be against the norm of the church.

Read about "The Dark Ages"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Problems of Nigerian Federalism and Proffered Solutions - https://www.nairaland.com/2277983/problems-nigerian-federalism-proffered-solutions
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by greatpaulo(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2015
I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE WATCHED THE STUPID VIDEO. HE SAID THAT JONATHAN SHOULD BE CELEBRATED FOR BRINGING THE IDEA OF THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE. I EVEN CALLED THE ANIMAL AND HE WAS BUSY INSULTING HIMSELF.
Donphillopus:

Lie lie lies

The man did not say any of these your rants

How can you lie like this?

The man said that jonathan built an international airport for SE

He said under Jonathan during December period people did not lined up for fuel at filling stations

And so many facts by the man

NgeneUkwenu is a lier don't list to it.

I will find a dragon voice software to translate this video to written piece so my fellow GEJites will see how this man humiliated mbaka with facts.

The video is an eye opener to the gullible that nearly bought the medicine.

GEJ = 95 % votes from south east

Gej till 2019 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House / Suicide Bomber Hits Damaturu, Five Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.