Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) (13959 Views)

Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Obasanjo: Why I Wanted To Slap My Teacher On My First Day In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by cheaphost: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Patrick Akpobolokemi, a former NIMASA boss who is standing trial over alleged multibillion naira fraud, threatens to slap female reporter in court premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxA-EXhHP4

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/former-nimasa-boss-threatens-slap-female-journalist-video/

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by markpenk: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Interesting... I wonder why these people think they have unlimited powers, even after leaving office.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by crestedaguiyi: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2017
anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by omogidi234(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Lawyers must make money now. While he is having criminal trial, he would face another action for assault and intention to inflict body harm. While the journalist can also bring a civil action with mouth watering damages. Abeg let him slap her!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Don't ever hit a woman. . fundamental rule

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by tolexy007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
angry dem no born am well..

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by petrov10: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
No sir you can not slap her grin
grin grin
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by hyfr(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
That girl must be a true daughter of her father. He for try slap am, she return the favor and even sue him for ear problem caused by his slap cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by justicesky24(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
E be lyk say e dor drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by EmperorLee(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
YOU STRIKE A WOMAN, YOU STRIKE A ROCK sad
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by adonbilivit: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
chai! next thing now he will invite her for breakfast
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by greglee(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mumu man.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by miqos03: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Slap na the main thing
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by biggerboyc(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
He is truly the Akpos they've been talking about all this year
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by kilokeys(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
hehehehe... she vex sotey she talk '' whats that?''
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by nwosu35: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nzekweh:
Ladies and gentlemen of NAIRALAND i really want to use the medium to tell you whats really on my mind about this governemnt..

The price of everything oin this country is trippled the initial price, the hardship level is on d rise..people are running mad,others are stealing,kidnapping,and dying.. this present govt aint doing anything.. instead they feed us with lies and propaganda..anyone that tried to protest or say something against them automatically becomes their enemy.. they frustrate every manner of opposition against them yet they say this is DEMOCRACY..REALLY?

so beacuse Tuface out of the whole oda celebrities have decided to lend his voice and strength to fight for what is wrong in this country,by protesting, the same clueless govt are now fightin hard to frustrate it..by introducing an oppositon to rally and oppose it same day tuface and other suffering nigerians decided to come out and do a peaceful protest.. they now remebered to do theirs that day..

not only that, the same govt hve worked with to lagos state police to stop d protest, dat will take place in lagos..giving useless excuses..

not just that..they still brought anoda useless reasons of tuface aving baby mamas and pdp members behind d protest..when tuface and other innocent citizens av made it clear.. der is notin like dat..which every nigerians wana come out and voice out of hunger and starvation in dis country..

MY fellow nigerian to be honest with u..this happens to be the worst govt in d history of nigeria.. buhara avnt implemented anything in dis country..infct osibanjo is even mre usefel dan him.. i weep for our nation..we are really heading no where.. this govt usese every method withing d social media to frustrate us.. and yet dey cant do anything to better our lives..

we are really experiencing hardship and come 6 of feb. we must protest.. istandwithtuface istandwithnigerians.. thank u..

Wait make l ask this quick question, during 2015 general election, whom did u vote for . . .?
Correct answer carries 10marks

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by jesus500(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Say NO to violence against women.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by queencalipso(f): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
He haven't finished with one, he want to enter another one.. Anyway, lawyers must chop grin am sure his lawyer silently prayed that he slaps her so that bill go increase.. Lol.

You can't blame the man though, maybe she was asking him frustrating questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by kolado(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let him go ahead.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by tolexy123: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
that nzekwe guy just read my mind out. useless government. the man lack dignity and integrity
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by cirmuell(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin Ode, slap her na.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by nabegibeg: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Useless human being it is a shame that Obed B.C Ndikom acknowledge this man in his dedication in one of his books on shipping transportation
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Women sef...
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by ephi123(f): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is the kind of man that would beat his wife at home.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
He is a useless man. He was so power drunk when he was DG NIMASA.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by Howmon: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Man: I will slap you now
Woman: you cannot sir, you cannot slap me, what's that?
Me: What is what Ma?
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
He wants to add assault causing grievous bodily harm to the list of charges?

Be my guest
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by gbishman: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
this man has truelly taken his form as a true convict.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Him eye never still clear. Make e wait small. When e dey Thief e no know say spotlight, camera and video go follow am?
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) by alfsalami: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na the girl do you or your greed and lootocratic appetite. ? Thanks PMB , we can see the nature of terrible criminals you are wrestling , God is your strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says / Ezekwesili Dances With Supporters After Withdrawal From Presidential Race / Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.