Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA (3393 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / DIG APPOINTMENT: Why Edo Can't Vote APC / We Can't Vote Jimi Agbaje Because Of Pity.by Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Disclaimer: The OP is writing from the future.

The man who once called Buhari a saint was later to repudiate the cult of the saint. He who vowed to sai Buhari was later to renounce Buharism. A loyal son of APC, he was later to shatter the structure of e-APC. A devoted servant of Buhari, he was later to identify Buhari as a 'snake'. For this young man is BARCANISTA.

His demolition of e-APC was the more devastating because it reinforced disintegration already in progress - religion/tribalism was in process of breaking APC political unity. Yet, this paradoxical figure (BARCANISTA) revived the |GEJISWORKING consciousness. As truthful BuHarist all agree, the 'agents of change' were corrupt, flippant, frivolous, tribalistic and unscrupulous. BARCANISTA exposed all these.

Very naturally he is a controversial figure. His followers hailed him as a man with the country's interest at heart. His opponents on the other side of the divide, called him a traitor and a dog who returns to its vomit. The obscure agitators branded him as a sycophant of RENO OMOKRI and by extension the just sworn-in president Jonathan. But such judgments were inconsequential. The first endeavor must be to understand the man, BARCANISTA.

One will not move far in this direction unless one recognizes at the outset that BARCANISTA is above all else a man that has the interest of Nigeria at heart. No longer did BARCANISTA chant 'change' and instead of 'Saing Buhari' he declared himself able to laugh at the ignorance of his blind and erstwhile comrades. This was what enabled him to utter such words as these; I'M FOR GOODLUCK, I CANNOT VOTE OTHERWISE.

Congratulations BARCANISTA.
CONGRATULATIONS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN for your re-election.
congratulations PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

19 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by mikeywise(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Do you mean FFK?

7 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by idumuose(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista,you are welcome.I will speak on this issue whenever i am free.

9 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by EdCure: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Useful Iidiots celebrating the arrival of their newest associate to the herd of willfully ignorant and brutally misguided internet trolls and low-life plonkers.

B u l l s h i t !

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by nuclearboy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
A totally irrelevant person on an almost anonymous forum makes a u-turn and now supports GEJ.
GEJ supporters now feel he has won the election based on this act that barely caused a ripple anywhere.
Am I missing the joke here or something?

Thought I was alone with such thoughts - more I read about the idea, the more ridiculous it is.

Leaders decamp daily .... OBJ just left PDP..... FFK his boy left APC etc etc etc. And heaven did not fall. But an unknown person does same (which doesn't guarantee he will vote for either party) and Nairaland explodes?

Pathetic

12 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by AdetunjiBayo: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:
Useful Iidiots celebrating the arrival of their newest associate.

B u l l s h i t !
son of a hoe too de talk cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by jingh(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wanna ask u a questiƶn.
Do u like/love barcanista ?
DDeliverer:
Disclaimer: The OP is writing from the future.

The man who once called Buhari a saint was later to repudiate the cult of the saint. He who vowed to sai Buhari was later to renounce Buharism. A loyal son of APC, he was later to shatter the structure of e-APC. A devoted servant of Buhari, he was later to identify Buhari as a 'snake'. For this young man is BARCANISTA.

His demolition of e-APC was the more devastating because it reinforced disintegration already in progress - religion/tribalism was in process of breaking APC political unity. Yet, this paradoxical figure (BARCANISTA) revived the |GEJISWORKING consciousness. As truthful BuHarist all agree, the 'agents of change' were corrupt, flippant, frivolous, tribalistic and unscrupulous. BARCANISTA exposed all these.

Very naturally he is a controversial figure. His followers hailed him as a man with the country's interest at heart. His opponents on the other side of the divide, called him a traitor and a dog who returns to its vomit. The obscure agitators branded him as a sycophant of RENO OMOKRI and by extension the just sworn-in president Jonathan. But such judgments were inconsequential. The first endeavor must be to understand the man, BARCANISTA.

One will not move far in this direction unless one recognizes at the outset that BARCANISTA is above all else a man that has the interest of Nigeria at heart. No longer did BARCANISTA chant 'change' and instead of 'Saing Buhari' he declared himself able to laugh at the ignorance of his blind and erstwhile comrades. This was what enabled him to utter such words as these; I'M FOR GOODLUCK, I CANNOT VOTE OTHERWISE.

Congratulations BARCANISTA.
CONGRATULATIONS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN for your re-election.
congratulations PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Desteenee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Having followed and read objectively on this beautiful forum all that is been said about Barcanista, I could'nt but pity him.Though I believe he must have learnt one and two lessons from the whole episode. I also think that my learned APCite's should just let him be and stop the name calling.
He has the right as an adult to express an opinion and follow his convictions without fear or intimidation.
As for me and my family, we are GEJites and will always be.

9 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by EdCure: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
AdetunjiBayo:
son of a hoe too de talk cheesy cheesy
TANoid crackpot, you need a hole in your head. It will sure dislodge the foolishness that has infested your worthless brains.

Face me with your real moniker and get your blood spilled on this thread.

14 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:

TANoid crackpot, you need a hole in your head. It will sure dislodge the foolishness that has infested your worthless brains.

BROS, go and spill blood elsewhere not on my thread.

dalu.

2 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
jingh. Apart from haters, who doesn't like/love Barcanista.

i actually kinda like/love you. Are you married? If 'NO' can you PM me your number?
I hope you are voting for GEJ, if 'NO' then don't send any number to me.

dalu.

4 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by AdetunjiBayo: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:

Who takes a product of prostitution like you serious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by AdetunjiBayo: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Donphillopus: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
jingh. Apart from haters, who doesn't like/love Barcanista.

i actually kinda like/love you. Are you married? If 'NO' can you PM me your number?
I hope you are voting for GEJ, if 'NO' then don't send any number to me.

dalu.

Barcanista who da hell baned you?

1 Like

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by baybeeboi: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
this guy has just a vote to offer.
Wonder why Nairalanders celebrate him lyk He's gonna deliver a ward for PDP.
Anyways.......GEJ till..............
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by ionsman: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
A totally irrelevant person on an almost anonymous forum makes a u-turn and now supports GEJ.
GEJ supporters now feel he has won the election based on this act that barely caused a ripple anywhere.
Am I missing the joke here or something?
Bros the thing amazes me.Like who the hell is barcanista? Maybe all these hype will make him rich.

P.S: My opinion,if yours is contrary to mine,keep it to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

Barcanista who da hell baned you?
Bro nobody ban me. The OP is a pro Jonathan, he's using his own style of writing to welcome me to PDP.

8 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by mikeywise(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Bro nobody ban me. The OP is a pro Jonathan, he's using his own style of writing to welcome me to PDP.
welcome u? from where?

2 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Donphillopus: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

I for say
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by major466(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
I still find it surprising that a strong supporter of Buhari will change cause abruptly overnight cheesy . This is good news. cool
GEJ 1 0 Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by kheart(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
U guys should stop disturbing us with dis barca ish abeg, does he (barca) have 1m pvcs?

He ported to PDP case closed

2 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nazirano(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
bracanista, in as much as i respect ur decision to decamp, wich u av d right 2, ma only advice 2 u is nver should u tink of coming u bck, even after we march buhari to aso rock.

9 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by major466(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:
Useful Iidiots celebrating the arrival of their newest associate to the herd of willfully ignorant and brutally misguided internet trolls and low-life plonkers.

B u l l s h i t !
This guy is seriously in pains. grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by argon500: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Somebody like Barcanista do not know what they want in life. The mouth you use to praise someone even though you knew he wasn't a saint, not you are turning back. Does it mean he was deluded then? I still don't understand how someone can swallow his own vomit.

It doesn't sound normal to me

Vote change

Vote/Buhari (APC)

9 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
major466:

This guy is seriously in pains. grin

LMAO.. HAHAHA
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nazirano:
bracanista, in as much as i respect ur decision to decamp, wich u av d right 2, ma only advice 2 u is nver should u tink of coming u bck, even after we march buhari to aso rock.

LOL..Who told you there is vacancy in Aso rock?? who??
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

I for say
Thanks bro, I so appreciate.

mikeywise:

welcome u? from where?
from broom to umbrella.

8 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks bro, I so appreciate.

from broom to umbrella.
lol bro u, u just make Nairaland intersting... i should write a book on this transformation of urs.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by bakila: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
mikeywise:

welcome u? from where?

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by bakila: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why is it that some few people donot want the Barcanista matter die? I think that matter is intended to cause distraction.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by dein77(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
E dey paine me paine me paine.....

Knowledge changes allegiance.

Sai Barcanista!

Nairaland Politician of the year!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Mbaka And General Muhammadu Buhari: A Little Discovery I Just Made / See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure / #osun Decides; PDP Uncovers Fake Polling Unit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.