Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous (880 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by lewis33(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
PEOPLE OF NIGERIA REASON WITH ME

YOU AND I KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN MILITARY HAS AN UNBEATABLE REPUTATION IN AFRICA AND EVEN THE WORLD AT LARGE,THIS IS EVIDENT IN THE NUMEROUS PEACE KEEPING OPERATION IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES, REMEMBER MAITATSINE AND THE SO CALLED BIAFRA WAS QUELLED BY THE THEN MILITARY COMPETENTLY I MUST SAY.
IT IS A PITY THAT THE GEJ U ARE CLAMOURING FOR HAS ALLOWED POLITICS RUBBISHED THE REPUTATION OF OUR ONCE CHERISHED MILITARY, GEJ HAS REDUCED OUR MILITARY INTO A HELP SEEKING CRIPPLES THAT THE ONCE MILITARY FORMATION COMPRISING CHAD, CAMEROON, NIGER AND CO THAT ONCE LOOK UP TO US ARE NOW SUDDENLY OUR SAVIOURS ITS SUCH A SHAME.
U TALK OF GEJ MODERNISING THE MILITARY IT SUFFICE ME TO SAY THAT JUST LAST YEAR NIGERIA WAS AT THE MERCY OF THE TERRORISTS DUE TO LACK OF"MODERN WEAPONS". MY PEOPLE HISTORY IS THERE TO SPEAK FOR IT SELF ENOUGH OF ALL THIS DECEPTION BY PDP WE ARE NOW WISER. NO MORE CARELESS GOVT. GEJ HAS FAILED WOEFULLY SECURITY WISE. FULLSTOP.
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by Tobabs: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please study the History of our Military and their achievements and you will be more informed about the situation we find ourselves as a Nation. We still have the one of the best military in Africa and they shall overcome the current challenge and the terrorists will be routed out.
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by spartoo: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
hw old r u OP?
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
what is the OP trying to say? anybody?
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by lewis33(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tobabs:
Please study the History of our Military and their achievements and you will be more informed about the situation we find ourselves as a Nation. We still have the one of the best military in Africa and they shall overcome the current challenge and the terrorists will be routed out.
EVEN A BABY KNOWS THAT THE THEN MILITARY IS FAR MORE COMMITED THAN THE MILITARY UNDER GEJ WHO ARE BUNCH OF "MILITRICIANS"
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by lewis33(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
what is the OP trying to say? anybody?
READ AGAIN CLUELESS ONE LIKE GEJ LIKE YOU......LOL
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by Chiaka(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
PEOPLE OF NIGERIA REASON WITH ME

YOU AND I KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN MILITARY HAS AN UNBEATABLE REPUTATION IN AFRICA AND EVEN THE WORLD AT LARGE,THIS IS EVIDENT IN THE NUMEROUS PEACE KEEPING OPERATION IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES, REMEMBER MAITATSINE AND THE SO CALLED BIAFRA WAS QUELLED BY THE THEN MILITARY COMPETENTLY I MUST SAY.
IT IS A PITY THAT THE GEJ U ARE CLAMOURING FOR HAS ALLOWED POLITICS RUBBISHED THE REPUTATION OF OUR ONCE CHERISHED MILITARY, GEJ HAS REDUCED OUR MILITARY INTO A HELP SEEKING CRIPPLES THAT THE ONCE MILITARY FORMATION COMPRISING CHAD, CAMEROON, NIGER AND CO THAT ONCE LOOK UP TO US ARE NOW SUDDENLY OUR SAVIOURS ITS SUCH A SHAME.
U TALK OF GEJ MODERNISING THE MILITARY IT SUFFICE ME TO SAY THAT JUST LAST YEAR NIGERIA WAS AT THE MERCY OF THE TERRORISTS DUE TO LACK OF"MODERN WEAPONS". MY PEOPLE HISTORY IS THERE TO SPEAK FOR IT SELF ENOUGH OF ALL THIS DECEPTION BY PDP WE ARE NOW WISER. NO MORE CARELESS GOVT. GEJ HAS FAILED WOEFULLY SECURITY WISE. FULLSTOP.

Are you not aware there is war against Boko now. Your write up is stale!!
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

Will it be out of place for me to say the OP SUPPORTS BOKO-HARAM??

Our gallant soldiers are busy beating/killing the bokopigs; instead of supporting and encouraging them, this boko-lover is condemning them..

shame.
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by lewis33(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

CAN U HEAR URSELF SAY NOW SO IT IS NOW THAT BH STARTED THE KILLINGS ABI . FARABALE JO AND GO GET A LIFE
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by lewis33(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

Will it be out of place for me to say the OP SUPPORTS BOKO-HARAM??

Our gallant soldiers are busy beating/killing the bokopigs; instead of supporting and encouraging them, this boko-lover is condemning them..

shame.
WE ARE NOT CONDEMNING THEM WE ARE ONLY EXPRESSING OUR FEELING OF HURT OVER THE LONG TIME BETRAYAL BY FG WHILE THEY WATCH INNOCENT NIGERIANS SUFFERING IN SILENCE.
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by spartoo: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:

WE ARE NOT CONDEMNING THEM WE ARE ONLY EXPRESSING OUR FEELING OF HURT OVER THE LONG TIME BETRAYAL BY FG WHILE THEY WATCH INNOCENT NIGERIANS SUFFERING IN SILENCE.

hu is 'WE'?
Re: Reminder: Joanthan And The Rubbished Military- By Anonymous by Chiaka(f): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2015
lewis33:

CAN U HEAR URSELF SAY NOW SO IT IS NOW THAT BH STARTED THE KILLINGS ABI . FARABALE JO AND GO GET A LIFE

Better late than Never!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says Mu’azu / The Heartlessness Of Skye Bank: Tunde Ayeni Sacks Top Staffers Without Entitleme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.