Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You (1488 Views)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 8 Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by daramz1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
You’ve heard it before: Men are visual; women are verbal. Men are impulsive; women like to analyze things. Men are from Mars; women are from Venus. So since husbands and wives are opposite in many ways, it makes sense that male and female hearts swell for different your man will appreciate you focusing solely on him. While you probably smile when your mate says, “I love you,” those same three words from you may not do much for him. Here is 10 gestures that show you care and why they’re more meaningful to the guy in your life.

1. Your Undivided Attention
When the male brain sees you checking your Phone during dinner, it interprets that as I'm not important, your man will appreciate you focusing solely on him. It says, You are my priority, and I love you, So make eye contact while he’s talking and limit interruptions.

2. His Favorite Meal
That old adage is true: The best way to a man’s heart may be through his belly, Knowing what he likes to eat without having to ask him demonstrates how well you know him. But maybe your husband likes everything you make! In that case, try breaking out the pumpkin pie.

3. Wearing that Dress He Loves You in
Dolling up sends the message that you still want to look good for him, no matter how long you’ve been together.Men’s brains are wired to respond to visual cues more than women’s brains,Seeing you in that sexy dress shows him you desire him.Trust me, ladies in red are an aphrodisiac to men.

4. Taking Care of Yourself
Shedding stress, eating right, exercising, and even pampering yourself may sound like treats for you, but they’re also ways to show you love him. This communicates, I want to have a long, wonderful life with you, and I’ll do whatever it takes to prevent you from experiencing the grief of losing someone.

5. Complimenting Him
Throughout time, men have had to fight and provide to attract and keep women—and they aren’t afraid to pull out the masculinity measuring sticks when potential competitors come around. Let your husband know you think of him the way he’d love to be seen: as a provider, problem-solver, handyman, sex stud and knight in shining armor. Genuine compliments on his looks and strength confirm that you admire him, which equates to love.

6. Encouraging Him to Take Time for Himself
While you may not hesitate to ask for you time, your husband may have trouble verbalizing what he needs. Occasionally, suggest he take a day to relax with friends, play video games, work on the car or just sleep in.This shows support and allows him the freedom to do what he needs to be his best self,Your husband will see hassle-free, worry-free, chore-free time as a loving reward.

7. Asking His Advice
Your man wants to feel like an important part of your world. On top of that, he’s a hard-wired problem-solver. Ask for his opinion on important issuese, and you prove you trust and value his judgment. When a man can fix something, he feels competent and useful,Asking for advice shows that you rely on him and that there’s a place for him in your life. Need, dependency and love go hand in hand.

8. Thanking Him for the Little Things
Next time your husband drives the kids to school or takes out the trash, express your gratitude. We’re rushing through life, we forget to notice the good deeds and guys forget to say what they need from you, but they have feelings, too. So say, I really appreciate that, Giving thanks will improve his attitude and infuse your relationship with a feel-good energy.

9. A Lenghty Hug
Instead of a quick peck before running out the door,choose a lingering embrace. While women connect verberlly, men connect through touch. Hug for at least seven seconds. Its a long time, but there is something about that number. When the hold ends up really giving him something. And there is no doubt you will like it too.

10. A Quickie
Making love for an hour is nice, but once in a while,have sex for just few minutes. Although women get that loving feeling with a rise in what you release during that cuddling session. I hope that most of the time you love making full of pre-intimacy and romance, but other time,just have sex.

CHEERS!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Shiifi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmm nice one but am from d earth
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by falconey(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
NO.10 is the real deal

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
The only one mean to me is just that number 10
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
1 thing that mean more to men than I Love You=Quickie..
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
well,I can gladly say I do all these things...cheesy
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
jemimaa01:

Quikie cheesy
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm dear future wife make sur u ar reading this

I might as well pick a wife from NAIRA land only if they stop forming
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Twaci(f): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
A nice one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by slybe: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
nice one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by daramz1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
jemimaa01:
really? That's good.
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by daramz1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
smiley
oloyolo:
Hmm dear future wife make sur u ar reading this

I might as well pick a wife from NAIRA land only if they stop forming
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by NiceMan4(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good piece there. A good woman is worthy to be adored when found. However. you also ought to be a good man on your part in other to make effective her virtues.
The major problem is that people are not meeting the right spouses. What is the use of s good woman with a bad husband, who doesn't appreciate her goodness or vice versa.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by daramz1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
What makes a bad woman and bad husband? However, these days...many rush to gt married cos of some kinda desire n urge but not to hhave an evalasting union
NiceMan4:
Good piece there. A good woman is worthy to be adored when found. However. you also ought to be a good man on your part in other to make effective her virtues.
The major problem is that people are not meeting the right spouses. What is the use of s good woman with a bad husband, who doesn't appreciate her goodness or vice versa.
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by AJ01(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
number 10 so relaxing grin
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by Nutase: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
liar
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by daramz1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
;DWhat makes it relaxing......
AJ01:
number 10 so relaxing grin
Re: 10 Things That Mean More To Men Than I Love You by MurdaForker(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
.. Keep giving him some sit-on-the-nail style.. He will forever be grateful and He will never want to become another man's thingy

(1) (Reply)

Common Lies We Nigerian Men Are Frequent With / 5 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.