Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag (635 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by ybot1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
This has always been the question my girlfriend always ask wen we are together and probably she is tired and begs me to carry her hand bag and I am like its not good and I dont want people seeing me do so. i need good reasons why its good or bad? Please share your views maturedly.
Re: Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by Enegod(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
but what if the handbag looked like this,
would u carry it? grin

Re: Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by Baddestguyp(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
its annoying and gayish to us but its cute to them
Re: Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by OEPHIUS(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
It is not bad of she is tired and you have a free hand help her
Re: Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by ellapius(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
very romatic and understanding guy ni
Re: Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
It looks weird. No real reason behind it other than it making the guy look like a hen pecked sissyboy.

I really don't get why a woman would ask that of a guy. Why can't she carry her own damn bag? Who carries it for her when you're not around? Just being a big baby for no reason.
Re: Whats Wrong In A Guy Carrying His Girlfriend/finances Bag by AJ01(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
ybot1:
This has always been the question my girlfriend always ask wen we are together and probably she is tired and begs me to carry her hand bag and I am like its not good and I dont want people seeing me do so. i need good reasons why its good or bad? Please share your views maturedly.
are you mad

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West:pretty Romantic In Paris / Plz Is Ur Say To This? / Is It Ideal For Couples To Sleep Separately In Different Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.