Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. (3495 Views)

If You Date This Kind Of Babe, You Are In Trouble - She Is Killing Xmas Goat / This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well I was sitting in my desk when she walked in, she came to me that she wants to have an account with my bank, and I willingly did the neccessary things. I couldn't resist her beauty and so I followed up only with the impression of sleeping with her and dumping her, nothing More its has always been a normall thing to me. After So much pressure she gave in, and we kicked off for about two weeks before we had sex. It happened the second time and that's when I started thinking of letting her out, I never knew I was in for some big shit. Right now as I write this SHE is threatning me, raining future curses on me, crying ever day and night that I have broken her virginity and wants to leave.
The truth is am into a serious relationship and I don't have any serious emotional attachment for her,
I thought she was all these girls that come for the Money, but she has proven me wrong and to be frank I disvirgined her
I need advices pls, I dnt want her to interfer in my relationship, please I need advices
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by vjsmiles: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF angry

NIGERIAN MEN CHASING WHAT IS UNDER THE SKIRT WITHOUT CAUTION.
JUST THREAD CAREFULLY BECAUSE A GIRL IN LOVE IS DANGEROUS.

Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by buygala(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
The solution is very simple na...

RETURN THE POOR GIRL'S VIRGINITY cry.... or is that too hard to do?

If you can't do that, I seriously pray she murders you in your sleep, and use your blokus for money ritual, if you try to leave her....

EVERY DAY FOR THE THIEF.. ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER angry

8 Likes

Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Uyi168: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
N9c 1!...bunch of conscience-less niqqaz!
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF angry

NIGERIAN MEN CHASING WHAT IS UNDER THE SKIRT WITHOUT CAUTION.
JUST THREAD CAREFULLY BECAUSE A GIRL IN LOVE IS DANGEROUS.

I called for your help Sir, I need advice
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Ab025(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
@OP....may God bend that ur prikk.

so u are one of those bankers in that have been stealing these beautiful babes from us wuth ur fancy suuts and fake smiles ehh...? God don catch u.

Guy, sleeping around or womanizing is different from deflowering a gal with the pretense of giving her true luv and marriage

i pray God answers all her curses on u

#be honest with ladies even when u re womanizing, if they like u, trust me the matured ones will stil fvck u, u dnt have to always lie just to get laid

3 Likes

Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
3 words for you bro:

Serves you right!
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by braine(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Make peace with the babe and make her happy.
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by samtol4(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
otijah:
Well I was sitting in my desk when she walked in, she came to me that she wants to have an account with my bank, and I willingly did the neccessary things. I couldn't resist her beauty and so I followed up only with the impression of sleeping with her and dumping her, nothing More its has always been a normall thing to me. After So much pressure she gave in, and we kicked off for about two weeks before we had sex. It happened the second time and that's when I started thinking of letting her out, I never knew I was in for some big shit. Right now as I write this SHE is threatning me, raining future curses on me, crying ever day and night that I have broken her virginity and wants to leave.
The truth is am into a serious relationship and I don't have any serious emotional attachment for her,
I thought she was all these girls that come for the Money, but she has proven me wrong and to be frank I disvirgined her
I need advices pls, I dnt want her to interfer in my relationship, please I need advices
you don't need advice you need serious deliverance .You said sleeping around with different ladies is normal thing ...bros you re digging your problem
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
good for you
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Leave ur girl n wife her or marry ur present gf n live with d curses forever...my frank opinion

....but wait, get her to do PT and be sure she aint pregnant,u never can tell
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by falconey(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
OP.....please how did you deflower her? Am having serious trouble with that
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
DONT START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH.

You are On Your Own(OYO) OP. I cannot give u a precise advice.
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by 3Cees: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
op ntooooooooor!
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Leave ur girl n wife her or marry ur present gf n live with d curses forever...my frank opinion

am not that daft nah, there was a time she threatened me with pregnancy issue but she knew it couldn't work
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
OP.....please how did you deflower her? Am having serious trouble with that
I just went to the flowers and started plugging it as fresh flowers finish
I will advice you to stay away from it
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ab025:
@OP....may God bend that ur prikk.

so u are one of those bankers in that have been stealing these beautiful babes from us wuth ur fancy suuts and fake smiles ehh...? God don catch u.

Guy, sleeping around or womanizing is different from deflowering a gal with the pretense of giving her true luv and marriage

i pray God answers all her curses on u

#be honest with ladies even when u re womanizing, if they like u, trust me the matured ones will stil fvck u, u dnt have to always lie just to get laid
I lost a girl to those bankers. A bank is very close to where I work. Whenever that bank wants to produce confidential documents that require graphic designs, they patronise me. Along the line, they started chating my girl up. Before I knew it, she had become so popular in the bank that she can now enter any office there. I asked her why she is always seen with those bankers, she said they are just friends. I signed out that same day. As for the op, ask her to forgive you. After that, stop your waywardness, then, fortify yourself spiritually. As for me, a witch that will dare me is not born.
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by ivyy(f): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
All I can say is "you get mind" grin
My advice is try every thing you can, everything in your power to let her go easy. Sit her down and talk to her. Try mk her understand. Just try your best so that atleast if your conscience is clear you may be able to dodge some "bullet curses" grin tongue
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Like a fluttering sparrow, curses can hound a man, but that doesn't mean there is no solution. If the op can apologise, stop wayward way, and fear God afterwards, no enchantment will work against him.

1 Like

Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by cutecanson(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
otijah:
see gobe...she needed openin an acct wit ur bank and u gave her 1...omo dnt close dat acct oh
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
buygala:
The solution is very simple na...

RETURN THE POOR GIRL'S VIRGINITY cry.... or is that too hard to do?

If you can't do that, I seriously pray she murders you in your sleep, and use your blokus for money ritual, if you try to leave her....

EVERY DAY FOR THE THIEF.. ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER angry
haba that's very harsh nah, I need advices not curses
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by ojun50(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
pls jst take her in has yr wife
if nt
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I lost a girl to those bankers. A bank is very close to where I work. Whenever that bank wants to produce confidential documents that require graphic designs, they patronise me. Along the line, they started chating my girl up. Before I knew it, she had become so popular in the bank that she can now enter any office there. I asked her why she is always seen with those bankers, she said they are just friends. I signed out that same day. As for the op, ask her to forgive you. After that, stop your waywardness, then, fortify yourself spiritually. As for me, a witch that will dare me is not born.
I have asked for forgiveness and she is not in line with me, her anger is that she has lost her pride, and to be honest I feel the same pain too, because I forced her to do it, she was against the sex idea that night. And I threatened her of quitting, before she gave in all not just to loose me to another girl
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
ojun50:
pls jst take her in has yr wife
if nt
taking her as a wife would bring a broken marriage and I don't want it
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by ojun50(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=otijah post=30926042] taking her as a wife would bring a broken marriage and I don't want it[/quote

then find solutions to it b4 it too late.

but. why yr prick no dey stay one place ?
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by falconey(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
otijah:
I just went to the flowers and started plugging it as fresh flowers finish
I will advice you to stay away from it
see who need advice they advice
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by jsunex(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
otijah:

Since u dnt luv her, jus giv her sometime she will get over it and u will b free... Maybe she is a first time lover.
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Staru1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
I will help you, just drop ur contact direct to my inbox or www.facebook.com/staru1
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
see who need advice they advice
lolz
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by Welepamilayo: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2015
But did you ask us before you did the deed? No sir. Did you know you had a relationship before you decided to get in bed with her? Yes, indeed. For every action their is a reaction. You, my friend, need to figure out how to handle this reaction. I wish you good luck! Perhaps it is meant to be?
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by MzCorleone(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2015
This one is very strong!!

Karma is a big girl with large balls and u just got served,enjoy while it lasts!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Types Of Friends In The University / Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.