Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) (3496 Views)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by SleekyP(m): 12:21am On May 28, 2015
Boys are not smiling because, "Aristos" have taken over the show. shocked They have become the most celebrated guys or rather "daddies," on most campuses in Nigeria.

Why is the trend on the increase? undecided Years ago, it was unheard of. Or rather, it was a “coded runs.”

Well, here are some reasons, why these young beautiful ladies/Oloshos prefer these men to their young blooded counterparts. They say:

1. The old guys pay big money just to spend less than five minutes in bed, while the young guys just want to go all night for free sometimes. Hmmm! grin grin

2. The older men are caring and intelligent. undecided

3. With the young guys, there is always a chance that they will heart-broken. shocked lipsrsealed

4. With the old men, you know there is no chance, it is just a fling. A sweet risk. angry

5. These old guys spend a lot of money on young girls. How many small boys can do that, without rough handling you in bed? grin grin

6. They are willing to learn how to please a woman. undecided

7. They show us love that our father’s never showed us. shocked shocked

8. You could end up being the second wife of a rich “baba olowo.”

9. The fun is in the risk and danger.

10. They choose to date older men for money.

Source: http://www.pulse.ng/relationships/romantic-relationship-10-reason-most-young-girls-love-to-date-older-men-id3802512.html

Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by 1N9a: 12:22am On May 28, 2015
Just in case. ...
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Cutehector(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2015
Lmao.. These two lov birds look like two romancelanders...
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by dulux07(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2015
Let the aristos continue deceiving themselves.what goes around comes around.
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Cutehector(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2015
Missclasssy lol I understand d feelin of wantin to comment on a thread buh not bein able to grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:27am On May 28, 2015
Me don't likey old fellows!..
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by ireneony(f): 12:28am On May 28, 2015
I like older men like 10Years apart but if is he like the age of my dad n granny, hell no!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Cutehector(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
I like older men like 10Years apart but if is he like the age of my dad n granny, hell no!
shocked ten years! Whooa!
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Me don't likey old fellows!..
But u too like money undecided
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
Kingtom con see my babe grin grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Eyepencil: 12:45am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
You like older men because of money simple! Forget the age, once he's rich you will date him.
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by SleekyP(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by prettyjo(f): 12:48am On May 28, 2015
will comment later
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by ireneony(f): 12:49am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
You like older men because of money simple! Forget the age, once he's rich you will date him.
I said 10years older than me not aritos
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by elantraceey(f): 12:53am On May 28, 2015
Forget all those stories , its just for .........
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Eyepencil: 12:57am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
The guy you are dating now, is he 10yrs older than you?
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Eyepencil: 12:59am On May 28, 2015
prettyjo:
will comment later
When? Cos i wana know your views.
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Nobody: 1:22am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
The guy you are dating now, is he 10yrs older than you?
plz cn u do me a favor? Take ur time n ask her again
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by Nobody: 3:42am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
please I'm 10 yr older than you, can we Roll?
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by naijaboiy: 4:50am On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Forget all those stories , its just for .........
Money. cheesy
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by KingTom(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:

King tom con see my babe grin grin
Guy I go slap you o, you wan drag ireneony with me? You no sabi say na my crotch grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by mentorandfriend(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2015
Do I look like I send them?
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Guy I go slap you o, you wan drag ireneony with me? You no sabi say na my crotch grin
Nor worry...You go chop am later when I'm done grin grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by KingTom(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:

Nor worry...You go chop am later when I'm done grin grin
Na so Xeun talk, yet see as I still dey wait am grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Na so Xeun talk, yet see as I still dey wait am grin
I get one outing today oooo,you go follow me go? angry
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by KingTom(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:

I get one outing today oooo,you go follow me go? angry
Where we dey enter and what time? grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Where we dey enter and what time? grin
By 12 noon...make we go see missclasssy for Jail grin grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by KingTom(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:

By 12 noon...make we go see missclasssy for Jail grin grin
Wahala no dey, I hear say the poor babe don dey miss company, but to be honest with you I miss her o, she is insulting yes, but that's nothing compared to politics section wey person go curse 7 generations before you, and 70 generations after you grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Wahala no dey, I hear say the poor babe don dey miss company, but to be honest with you I miss her o, she is insulting yes, but that's nothing compared to politics section wey person go curse 7 generations before you, and 70 generations after you grin
that section na die now grin grin,she don sober now cry we fit jailbreak her? grin grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by KingTom(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:
that section na die now grin grin,she don sober now cry we fit jailbreak her? grin grin
Make we at least attempt to grin
Re: 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) by McEwen(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Make we at least attempt to grin
cool grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For Gram / Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. / When A Guy Is Waiting To Marry A Virgin(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.