Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala (1938 Views)

How Buhari's Government Can Boost Revenue BY Okonjo Iweala / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by rexington: 2:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market.
Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher’s language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.
If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we’re to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change.
Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity? Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue.
Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions? Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future.
We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, Tinubu, atiku and others to tell Nigerians you don’t have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won’t come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.

source: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=215658

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by rexington: 2:31am On Feb 21, 2015
just saw this write up and felt i should let my fellow nairalanders see it

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by menesheh(m): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2015
This is my write-up

Shaa you try
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by pacesetter939: 2:36am On Feb 21, 2015
What's NOI saying?

General Buhari is after oil blocks, Madam NOI?

When GMB was Minister of Petroleum, how many oil blocks did he allocate to himself?

When GMB was head of state, how many oil blocks did he allocate to himself?

Please, desist from spewing trash & soiling your hard earned reputation because GEJ doesn't deserve it.

13 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by chiefolododo(m): 2:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Courtsey : pdp
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by emeka2847: 3:01am On Feb 21, 2015
This woman no go face her work

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by masseratti: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Okonjwo is too cerebral to write this crap.whether it's from APC or PDP apologies, Iweala cannot write this.its too shallow for her

5 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by agabusta: 3:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Silly assertions and conclusions. NOI you better go back to your admin dept in world bank. We are tired of your ineptitude. It's only on paper the economy you are managing is growing.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by stinggy(m): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence?
While the same puppet dashes out oil blocks to his political financiers?

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism?
While this same puppet signs multi billion naira contracts with some psychos to protect oil pipes while we have Navy, Naval Police, Civil Defence, etc?

Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll?
Which no other president has ever done, right?

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers?
Like Bolaji Abdullahi who everybody know was a performer , and leaving the likes of you, Diezanni, Aganga that moves the loot overseas for GEJ, Bala Mohammed, and trying to return Koro even after his soiled hand in Ekitigate

Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately.
Under whose government did 'Apo killing' happen? While claiming to know sponsors of BH yet not being able to deal with them.

...I can go on and on, I'm only surprised this woman isn't so wise afterall.
#Gutted

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by eleko1: 4:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Mama Okonjo should go back to school/retired home And play with her grand kids.We aare tired of her useless excuse.It is clear even to the blind that the clueless one is surrounded by inept,confusionist,thieves.They dnt have meaningful goal than BUHARI this and dat.The fear of KIRIKIRI is real,I see. Jonathanians associate fleeing after March 29.Useless pipu

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by nationwide1(m): 4:22am On Feb 21, 2015
pacesetter939:
What's NOI saying?

General Buhari is after oil blocks, Madam NOI?

When GMB was Minister of Petroleum, how many oil blocks did he allocate to himself?

When GMB was head of state, how many oil blocks did he allocate to himself?

Please, desist from spewing trash & soiling your hard earned reputation because GEJ doesn't deserve it.
A minister doesn't have the power to allocate oil blocks even to himself. It's in the power of the president to do so. Partisanship aside for a minute, look at the woman's message and say honestly whether it's not true.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by Beesluv: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmmm

Na only them wan finish the 'national cake' ?

How did she know its about the national cake if that's not why they want to die there
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by Burger01(m): 5:25am On Feb 21, 2015
NOI, leave baba alone. Return our stolen money.angry
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by minister2015: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2015
NOI is a shameless old woman. with all her harvard n MIT certs #30trillion missed under her watch.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by sayyid(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2015
abeg wat is dis 1 saying?
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 21, 2015
The incompetent lady with fancy foreign credentials but low cerebral capacity.
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by richardomoko: 6:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Speak on my sister, but you ought to have spoken out before now. Let us know their atrocities, those who don't want the youths to take the reigns of leadership.
rexington:
Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market.
Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher’s language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.
If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we’re to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change.
Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity? Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue.
Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions? Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future.
We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, Tinubu, atiku and others to tell Nigerians you don’t have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won’t come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.

source: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=215658

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by seunfly: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Who ever is masquerading this woman should please stop it, the woman had lost her respect with Nigerians except the ardent supporter of this government, I don't think she needs any more image battering activities this time around.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by LagosBoi2(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Sai Osinbajo!

Sai Buhari!!

Sai APC !!!

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by VolvoS60(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2015
I am no fan of NOI but I strongly doubt if she wrote this.
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by akinsadeez(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Okonjo iweala did not write this. This thread should be closed for dissemination of false news.
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by Swizdoe(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Okonjo-Iweala didn't write this.... Its filled with silly postulations and conclusions without any solid proof to back it up.
We need to ask the silly writer what gej has done about the oil blocs...... As at the cabals that controls the oil blocs are still in charge. Still no refinery despite his promise
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by Okaka27(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Most Ugliest Woman I Have Ever Seen
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by kaycexx(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Llike seriously I have been reading comments on here, the same drama that happens during the regime of yaradua, where Obsanjo supported Jonathan knowing fully well that Yaradua is sick, and power will be shifted to the west.

If buhari wins the presidency, he might not last and the vice will take over.

Obasanjo is just to wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by trw: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
q
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala by Chiaka(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thought OBJ said im no endorse am or any one. Any way that baba na drunk man o! former president tearing something of a national Identity publicly. We call that lack of respect for anything or na old age dey worry am?

(1) (Reply)

Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times / Deltans Are Partly Igbos Origin. / 5 Advantages Of Kemi Adeosun Over Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.