Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari (1077 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Another CIVIL WAR / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by jars9: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari is old and sick let it be on record so the north would not claim they have been cheated .
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Let the north start looking for a vibrant person for 2019 election... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2015
All those who wish Buhari death will die before him

My General is Gallant

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by midolian(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:

My General is Gallant

#INBUHARIWETRUST#
AMEN cool

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by jars9: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2015
I guess you are still living in your father's house I pray for you to live with him so he can run your life for you at age 72 the way you want pa buhari to come run Nigeria.

LagosBoi2:

My General is Gallant

#INBUHARIWETRUST#
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by midolian(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Let the north start looking for a vibrant person for 2019 election... GEJ till 2019!!!
May I present to you your next president, in person of General Muhammadu Buhari. He is to be sworn in on the 29th of May, 2015 by the special grace of God..

*its not too late to join the winning team*

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2015
jars9
post=30934754:

I guess you are still living in your father's house I pray for you to
live with him so he can run your life for you at age 72 the way you want
pa buhari to come run Nigeria.

If he will run it better than i can, please let him do it

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by midolian(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2015
jars9:

[s]I guess you are still living in your father's house I pray for you to live with him so he can run your life for you at age 72 the way you want pa buhari to come run Nigeria.[/s]

This is totally out of point. How old is GEJ? Do u want your father to run your life for you till you attain the age of GEJ?

My friend, think well and make relevant points.

Arrant Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by jars9: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2015
That's how they lied about ya'ardua but at the end truth prevailed , if you hid his sickness you can't hide death.
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by chrisgurl(f): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
jars9:
That's how they lied about ya'ardua but at the end truth prevailed , if you hid his sickness you can't hide death.
Gbam!!!
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2015
jars9:

Since you know whose turn to die, can you please tell us who dies next?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by thebestprice(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2015
we
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by SkyBlue1: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
There is Buhari and then there is Osibanjo. The real question is can Nigeria afford to make the same mistake of voting in an already established wasteful and corrupt government to continue the decay of the country? Can Nigeria afford to vote in a party that held the nation to ransom when a dead president's wife colluded with the AG in preventing the handover of power to the then VP? I see worse than Turai in Patience and I see Jonathan in Sambo, that is the real sense of deja vu you poorly try to invoke.
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by Bifwoli: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Its not just Yar'Adua...every northwestern president has had bad karma after being president.

GMB your life is worth much more than a high seat and its prestige.
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by jars9: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2015
BUHARI OBASANJO REGIME MORE CORRUPT THAN GEJ TI SO TRY HARDER

SkyBlue1:
There is Buhari and then there is Osibanjo. The real question is can Nigeria afford to make the same mistake of voting in an already established wasteful and corrupt government to continue the decay of the country? Can Nigeria afford to vote in a party that held the nation to ransom when a dead president's wife colluded with the AG in preventing the handover of power to the then VP? I see worse than Turai in Patience and I see Jonathan in Sambo, that is the real sense of deja vu you poorly try to invoke.
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by SkyBlue1: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
jars9:

BUHARI OBASANJO REGIME MORE CORRUPT THAN GEJ TI SO TRY HARDER

I knew I was wasting my time with you but thanks for confirming it. What I posted is for more sensible minds to digest and not your lot. Buhari and Obasanjo regime more corrupt because when they were at the helm of affairs oil was selling for over $100 for years right? Keep lying to yourself and ignore all the massive scandals that have gone unpunished in the last 5 years, also ignore the fact that this administration had more money at it's disposal than both regimes you mentioned combined. When election comes the people will decide and live with their choice.
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by jars9: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2015
you can't see the writing on the wall,you lost already even lagos is going down.

SkyBlue1:

I knew I was wasting my time with you but thanks for confirming it. What I posted is for more sensible minds to digest and not your lot. Buhari regime more corrupt because when he was at the helm of affairs oil was selling for over $100 for years right? Keep lying to yourself. When election comes the people will decide and live with their choice.
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by Orunto: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2015
The answer is No. OBJ lorded Yardua over Nigeria for about two years. Our Reserve was wasted on sickness, deception and deceipt. Thesame OBJ now wants to lord another sick, unrepentant and notorious dictator on us again. God forbids. Gej till 2019!!!!
Re: Can Nigerians Afford Another Ya'ardua's Style Mistake Again With Buhari by Adminisher: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2015
A 72 year old lion is better than a 57 year old village dog. Lion is always king if the jungle, it is in the genes not the age. The PDP had the opportunity, they had many young lions but presented a mongrel so it is game on.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Membership Card Had Expired, Says PDP. / Nigerian Soldiers Undergoing Proffesional Training With New Weapons / PDP Polling Agent Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.