Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (64821 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ceometromedia: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday paid a surprised visit to President Muhammadu Buhari and held a secret meeting at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa ,Abuja .

The meeting between the two leaders was held behind close doors and lasted for just five minutes at the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa ,Abuja .

www.metronaija.com news gathered that the former President arrived the State House at precisely 2.00pm in a dark Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) and on arrival he set out straight to the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa,after the brief meeting he was seen off the venue by President Buhari at 2.07pm .

Report has it that Jonathan left the Presidential Villa without conversing with journalists, it would be recalled that this was the second time Jonathan would be going to Buhari,since May 29 .

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photos-goodluck-jonathan-in-secret.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
That is the way it should be...... Apc and pdp e-warlord shey una dey see una life. Just thinking if nairaland na physical forum how many of us for still dey alive considering the amount e-missile being thrown here on a daily bases. As for me anytime I wan come here, I for wear crash helmet and bulletproof proof just in case

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by hob(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Seeking advice from the maestro himself

Sai Buhari

28 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by McCarlito(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is believed that If u want to get to the root of a murder; u MUST consult the BLACKSMITH who made the MATCHET
Jonathan is the proverbial Blacksmith that's why buhari consulted him in other to get to the root of the corruption which ate so deep during Jonathan's administration

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am happy that they can still meet to discuss salient issues,
I believe the former came to give feedback from the great result earned in Tanzania.
God bless the duo.
However, they may still touch the area of letting Buhari deal with those who stole so much to give his (Goodluck) regime bad image.
Even though Jonah has his weakness, returning small out of his own loot could be politically resolved.
I am happy seen them have good relationship.
[b][/b]

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Olaolufred:
I am happy that they can still meet to discuss salient issues,
I believe the former came to give feedback from the great result earned in Tanzania.
God bless the duo.
However, they may still touch the area of letting Buhari deal with those who stole so much to give his (Goodluck) regime bad image.
Even though Jonah has his weakness, returning small out of his own loot could be politically resolved.
I am happy seen them have good relationship.
[b][/b]

What about those who stole to finance Buhari's campaign? What should be done about that?

259 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by damton(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
At this point in our national discourse , the president needs all the support he can get from all and sundry within the polity, irrespective of party affiliations.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's nice. It requires the collective will of every Nigerian for our dear country to survive irrespective of our political affiliation, ethnic background & religious background e.t.c.

God bless Nigeria.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by kulobyno: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

What about those who stole to finance Buhari's campaign? What should be done about that?
What proof do you have that they stole? Meanwhile, did Buhari ask anyone to steal for him? Some of you guys calling Buhari and his allies names should realise that even if Buhari steals 20billion dollars today, he's still a BETTER man than his predecessors. People like you who were taciturn in earlier political dispensations have suddenly become critical of this one. Why so? As if Buhari hasn't been up and doing. Do you know what he goes through daily? You just speak as if you are under stupor.

As for any corruption charges on Buhari's supporters, no law court has proven anything. Kangaroo judicial inquests do not even count.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by dunsman(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
but they said photojournalist were banned from taking pics

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
I thought it was a secret begging session
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jonah!!! He is not looking so clueless these days...otueke is really doing you good...

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
an honest man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by amosmosco(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by samutd4u(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

You never run out of foolish questions. Simply petition EFCC to investigate them!

31 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
I
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Geg my hero.

Baba go slow is working.

Naija shall be great again!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jonah don slim down o! shoo? shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by mascot87(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Both of them look presidential tho undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by FastShipping: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Pass on the evidence if you have any. You can start by giving names and amount stolen to "finance Buhari campaign".

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ACHIEVERBA: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
JONAH: Baba, please let my people go

BUHARI: Respect yourselve and leave my office

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by diasporaman(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hi

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by plainol(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
The pictures don't add up. They are not taken the same day. These are lies.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by laurel03(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
And some people still dey vex with Buhari while Jonathan and Buhari don dey collabo

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
wailers should learn.. This people arent enemy afterall. So, channel ur wailing energy into something else..

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by modath(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
So many pro GEJ (on seeing the broad smile on his face )are cursing him inside their minds... grin

The man just made a total nonsense of their hate & bitterness

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
dunsman:
but they said photojournalist were banned from taking pics

Journalist were only stopped from taking pictures when jonathan was on his kneels begging bubu

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
At the end of the day the masses still remain the pawns in the game.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by festusfeezy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lovely meehn. I know pmb even if he aged Jonathan, would not hesitate to seek advice from Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
see as Jonathan just look like one clueless clown cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.