Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

10 Types Of Boarding School Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students (18119 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by segxi1960: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
LOL!
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by okonelfg(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2015
the female teacher lover boys and the male teacher lover girls anyways i did not represent any of them....i hope they know themselves......if u have ever experience any teacher admirer hit like
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by boss096(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by simplemach(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2015
AGgal:
Ok o! I was an obedient student wanna be.
I never studied hard while in secondary school. I only read novels and those interesting stories in my English textbook.

I never kept bad friends though.
ok, gud gurl. Clap for urself.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Suzyky4u(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
simplemach:
U forgot one set, the set of students that are always quiet in the skul, not because they are good, but rather because they dont have provisions nor money. Hunger don change their personality. At a point i belonged to this set of students. But thank God today.

You are not alone my friend.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by jmaine: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
The obedient student who slides into the bad side unintentionally.

Forget it,Boarding school makes the average student a bad one . . . . grin

FGC things . . . . . .
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by spanzed(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2015
whizfache:
please is dis nairaland or naijaloaded
my friend u miss road
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Charbless(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
The NEPA and FastFingers group. They never saw us coming

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Shubbylee(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
11. The Snitches/Amebos/The Watchdogs : These are the set of People who Report improper conduct to the housemasters e.g Rooms that make Noise or don't switch off their after Lights Out, Untidy halls, They report pple who bring in contraband Food items, clothes or materials. Most of them are Very close with the Housemasters and use their position to threaten other Students!! I hated them with passion!! LOOL!!

OP just sent me down memory lane Mehn!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by ashir24910: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
I belong to d peer group type. I represent FGC Minna, Niger State.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by kilmix: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Fabdedon

Without the Dirty/smelling students, your list is totally incomplete. BMSS Patani.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by sulmeza(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol...proudly NEPA..brk grounds pass d prefects sef...
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Genea(f): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
i was a traunt in sch,always in trouble ,also a N.E.P.A
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by dechandel(f): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
The debadged prefect!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by bacczy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Fabdedon post=30935311]10 Types of Boarding school students
1. Prefects.
This ones are appointed by the school to help carry out the set down rules and regulations, they are always On their duty post.. Some good ones carrying out their duties squarely some using their post to upress other students..
2. NEPA (Non Elected Prefects Association)
This ones are in same sets with the prefects, but not elected, the good ones trying to assist the prefects in making their work easy while the bad ones making the work hectic for the prefects by breaking the set down rules and regulations!! #Outlaws
3. Bonyant/moderate student Junior student.
This junior student would use their resources for their own benefits by settling with the senior students so as to live a comfortably by not going for labours,houseworks,punishments,gatherings etc..while the moderate ones will keep on hiding cos they have nothing to spare,rather than dancing to the beat..
4.Fast Fingers
This ones are the most feared in school sometimes they even threaten you on your own property, No matter the security of your safe they must hack it,some will even sign their name there #god of Iron was here ...
5. Christain students
This good ones will spend most of their stay in church activities,reading the bible and trying to convert the bad ones..
The bad ones on the other hands will use the opportunity to meet with the beautiful christain girls and also using the christain faith to lie and carry out their activities.
6.Obedient students.
This ones will listen to their parents and teachers advices to read their books,study hard and stay away from bad friends especially on resumption date.. The bad ones would try following their parents advice but with time they would decline and go the other way forward..
7. Bad students
This category of student are keen in breaking the school rules and regulation,either breaking bounds, skipping classes,loitering, and being at the worng places at wrong time,sagging.. Etc
8..Peer Friends
This ones would want to do things cos their peer leader is doing it,either good and bad.
The good ones will emulate their peer leader by reading,being at the right place and time,attending fellowships etc.
The bad ones would always want to be in the same group with their peer leader so that other people can respect (Fear) them.
9.Social students.
This student you see some times, you ask are this the reason their parent send them to school, they are always in social gatherings and discussing social topics with sometimes the opposite sex.
Some do it to be looked up with High self esteem by moving around with the big boys/ girls.
10. Inteligent students.
This category are very inteligent and bright in class activities and most loved by teachers..
The good ones help in holding extra classes for the students that arent able to catch up, they help in holding and explaining to their reading group for charity.
The bad ones will use this opportunity to upress others and will even ask to be paid to help them out, to write exams/ assignments for them. .
Which category did you fall under? As for me bad N.E.P.A student..Mama wea say im piken no go rest too no go rest.. That principal never wished us well undecided
#irepresent Fgc Nise
Feel free to add yours. grin
NON-ACADEMIC STUDENTS (NANS),these are students that are rarely seen in the day time because they don't have any business with attending classes....they only come out of hostel late in the evening to catch paroles
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Abduletudaye(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na wa...when I created a similar thread...it never smelled FP...wicked mods sad...check out mine here tho'.. grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by 0b1nna: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
paolo96:
What about the wanderers.
Always sneaking out of school.

Hehehe...you sound like you were one, bro'. J/s
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Mayflowa(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:
The playboy.... The one dat yanshes almost every pretty girl in empty classes, bush, toilet and even hostel e.t.c grin

I attended a mixed boarding school mehn... I saw tinz cool

Sure? shocked So these young students actually get intimate with themselves in boarding school?
Pls was is FGC you attended and were your matrons/guardian lapse
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by 0b1nna: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Na wa...when I created a similar thread...it never smelled FP...wicked mods sad...check out mine here tho'.. grin

tongue Sorry bro'. I'll buy you raosted plantain & palm oil with a keg of very fresh palm wine.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Abduletudaye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
0b1nna:

tongue Sorry bro'. I'll buy you raosted plantain & palm oil with a keg of very fresh palm wine.

*dancing skoki* oshey grin cheesy.. I go appreciate!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by alberto2k(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mayflowa:

Sure? shocked So these young students actually get intimate with themselves in boarding school?
Pls was is FGC you attended and were your matrons/guardian lapse

Forget that tin bro... Our principal dey patrol 24/7 buh he hardly catches the main bad guys cool
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
0b1nna:

Hehehe...you sound like you were one, bro'. J/s
Who told you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by lawrencedash01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Didnt mention de NASA(Non Academic Students Association)- This group can't go to class, they do whatever in the hostel when odas ar in class

Zone 6 - Everybody kno dis group

Belong to No 10 though
Rep FGC Okposi
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by ginawest(f): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
d ones wu will kip deir provisions at d beginning of d term n rely on fwenz and den bring it awt wen sapa starts holding d odas.

d wicked seniors wu pleasure in torturing juniors..dre was one particular senior in my set DAT was an expert.

d lesbians n gays association

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by acenazt: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
op 4got the group called Dinning Lovers. There was this group who were 9 in number bt had 10 bags 9 for books n 1 for plates and spoons. Then there is the H-Unit (HAUSA BOYS), IGBO CALAMITY,TERROR SQUAD AND FREE ROAMERS LIKE MOI. I mingled with every group. Loved d terror squad cos of their activities(buggle locker,scale fence,steal frm school shop n dinning,beat senior,hunt for stray chickens,enta gals hostel,enta staff room to steal exams question paper oh Lord have mercy)
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fabdedon:

U attended nise
Wich set?
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by patiencezee(f): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol
simplemach:
U forgot one set, the set of students that are always quiet in the skul, not because they are good, but rather because they dont have provisions nor money. Hunger don change their personality. At a point i belonged to this set of students. But thank God today.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nickymezor(f): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
clans:
I represent number 1, was the deputy head girl and health prefect, I was nicknamed bad deputy, got debadged and fell into group 2. But ours was called sagacious prefect ergo I became sagacious head girl... Long live.F.G.C OKIGWE
hmmmm, wat yr was dat... long live FEGOCOOK
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Mayor21(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol

I was head of the N.E.P.A then, I rep FGC IKOM, CROSS RIVER STATE
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by myouri(f): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Well...I was no 1, 6 and 10 grin...

The only bad thing I used to do was waking up in d midnight to wash my dirty socks cuz they were always too dirty to wear for 3days grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by sparkleboy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
The business moguls

We cook the meals in the jungle to sell
From rice to spags and noodles, smoked fish and Moimoi.

We buy the contrabands and sell to the "good" students

We sneak in all kind of contrabands from small radios to tinned fish and maggi.

We made money right from sec school and still turned out right.... grin

I rep FGC IKIRUN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers / University Of Abuja School Library On Fire (Video) / Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.