Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,020 members, 7,838,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

10 Types Of Boarding School Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students (18120 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by nwonufestus(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
lol dis remeba me abt one guy who is so stingy n usually write his name in all his property such as singlet, carton of biscuit, tea n milk.... cheii d guy funny die

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweedyuz:

U attended nise
Wich set?
yeah the last set that just passed out.. 014 set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
yeah the last set that just passed out.. 014 set
Ohhh...the "amaubosi twins set" ryt??

I'm 010set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by kodlins(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
I just knew you attended a Unity school from your classification. 11 the gifted ones: dancers, runners, debaters even those good at making hair. I rep FGGC Owerri
Fabdedon:
10 Types of Boarding school students
1. Prefects.
This ones are appointed by the school to help carry out the set down rules and regulations, they are always On their duty post.. Some good ones carrying out their duties squarely some using their post to upress other students..
2. NEPA (Non Elected Prefects Association)
This ones are in same sets with the prefects, but not elected, the good ones trying to assist the prefects in making their work easy while the bad ones making the work hectic for the prefects by breaking the set down rules and regulations!! #Outlaws
3. Bonyant/moderate student Junior student.
This junior student would use their resources for their own benefits by settling with the senior students so as to live a comfortably by not going for labours,houseworks,punishments,gatherings etc..while the moderate ones will keep on hiding cos they have nothing to spare,rather than dancing to the beat..
4.Fast Fingers
This ones are the most feared in school sometimes they even threaten you on your own property, No matter the security of your safe they must hack it,some will even sign their name there #god of Iron was here ...
5. Christain students
This good ones will spend most of their stay in church activities,reading the bible and trying to convert the bad ones..
The bad ones on the other hands will use the opportunity to meet with the beautiful christain girls and also using the christain faith to lie and carry out their activities.
6.Obedient students.
This ones will listen to their parents and teachers advices to read their books,study hard and stay away from bad friends especially on resumption date.. The bad ones would try following their parents advice but with time they would decline and go the other way forward..
7. Bad students
This category of student are keen in breaking the school rules and regulation,either breaking bounds, skipping classes,loitering, and being at the worng places at wrong time,sagging.. Etc
8..Peer Friends
This ones would want to do things cos their peer leader is doing it,either good and bad.
The good ones will emulate their peer leader by reading,being at the right place and time,attending fellowships etc.
The bad ones would always want to be in the same group with their peer leader so that other people can respect (Fear) them.
9.Social students.
This student you see some times, you ask are this the reason their parent send them to school, they are always in social gatherings and discussing social topics with sometimes the opposite sex.
Some do it to be looked up with High self esteem by moving around with the big boys/ girls.
10. Inteligent students.
This category are very inteligent and bright in class activities and most loved by teachers..
The good ones help in holding extra classes for the students that arent able to catch up, they help in holding and explaining to their reading group for charity.
The bad ones will use this opportunity to upress others and will even ask to be paid to help them out, to write exams/ assignments for them. .
Which category did you fall under? As for me bad N.E.P.A student..Mama wea say im piken no go rest too no go rest.. That principal never wished us well undecided
#irepresent Fgc Nise
Feel free to add yours. grin
Cc.
kizmarty
alberto2K
pwettyz
tosyne2much
emusmith
Naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by debbydee(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
what about the stingy ones. My parents have counted the number of garri so i cant give you. lol

Also the ones with the spirit of agabagebe.......wandering spirit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op, a nice one.

I was the food type o...cheesy
Always serving food in the dining...

My spoon in my pocket everywhere I go...

I rep CSS KD kiss
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by IamThatGuy: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
team fgcohafia .........ah be good student ooo
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by onila(f): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
none of the above

I was a very anti social, depressed secondary school student
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Those Nepa de wicked die,especially during NEPA week,juniors go suffer,cos de go de chase pple anyhow n d punishment no be here.FGC Nise badoo skul my parents almost withdrew my bro.I rep FGGC Owerri 09 set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by emmasky90(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
i belong to dose dat appear innocent bt do the unexpected.........i wasnt bad thooo....
#i_rep_FGC_OKPOSI
#I_AM_BULLET
#set_of_2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Davidson267(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:
I was a fusion of all of the above . During my high school days , starting from JSS1 I became a victim of scolding from my literature and English teachers . That coupled with poverty , corruption , pride , disobedience, misinformation and misplaced priority , I lost direction academically . So , with such bad experience in the junior high school , I automatically hated official school classes and I started to skip classes from my SS1 to SS3 . I didn't attend classes for more than 8 times in each of the school terms from SSI to SS3 , however , at the end of each terms I still came top of the classes . Yes , what I lost in official classes I made up through self-taught learning and cheating during examinations .

- To nurture an idea is one thing ; implementing the idea is another thing entirely .
- When you send a child to school , always make out time to find out how he/she is coping with life and academics .
- No matter how hard times are to your family , endeavor to provide to a child the basic needs of life and avoid allowing him/her to experience emotional financial impoverishment .
i was in this group sad
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by jerflakes(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
11. Troublemakers. They don't fall into the bad category, they just like being mischievous.

Mah nigga

I love you for this

#nohomo
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Mescopaul(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
paolo96:
What about the wanderers.
Always sneaking out of school.
Na your work be dat na
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by dact4u(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
4get not d days of #akpovona #Charles AKA #Dact4u J.W.G.S emevor the only #BADDEST
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by ceejayluv(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
NASA - non academic students association....

I rep FGC, Lagos for life!
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by dact4u(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
4get not d days of #akpovona #Charles AKA #Dact4u J.W.G.S emevor the only #BADDEST 2004/2010 set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
I be the Bad N.E.P.A and Fast Finqer.... I bad dat year shaaaaaaa.......
I be president of Class Absence

#I Rep F.G.C,Warri.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Precioussilas10: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
jemimaa01:
lmao..I was definitely a bad N.E.P.A,I didn't know other students use this acronym..lol,l...I was also definitely a bad student...I miss thise days sha.
See dem talking tough hehehehe
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by val25(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Strictly for those that attended a federal govt school. I rep fgc okigwe
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by val25(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
clans:
I represent number 1, was the deputy head girl and health prefect, I was nicknamed bad deputy, got debadged and fell into group 2. But ours was called sagacious prefect ergo I became sagacious head girl... Long live.F.G.C OKIGWE
Wow! Please which set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by sahsahb(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
no 8. bad peer friends
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by fippycbk(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
The space riders:

They will always dodge everything. These guys can even sleep in the bush for days. Most people who do this are those whom their elder brothers were wicked while they were in school. So they dodge because of their brothers' atrocities.

FGC Enugu...
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
jerflakes:

Mah nigga

I love you for this

#nohomo
Ayam a girl o. Check my profile u'll see my pishure cheesy wink
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweedyuz:

Ohhh...the "amaubosi twins set" ryt??

I'm 010set
wow that is my set tho, nice meeting you.. smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Donsammi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
kn0ck0ut/B.A(ßush attack) b0ys.. They dnt work on saturdays and always in da sch bush t0ilet. GsS KUDURU ,BWARI,ABJ
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by simdam500(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ayaf hear!

I thought if attending a boarding sch while I was in sss but my papa never allowed me...

OK nice piece
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by cuttiemama(f): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
b3llo:
I was an obedient student but things fell apart on the eve of my last NECO exams(Economics) with one of my teachers(Mr Poten). The man tried to bully me but I resisted him he later allowed me to go around 1:00am
#I_ECWA_Sec_Sch_Miango

wow! u schooled at ECWA, Miango. Plateau state.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by clans(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nickymezor:
hmmmm, wat yr was dat... long live FEGOCOOK
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by b3llo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
cuttiemama:

wow! u schooled at ECWA, Miango. Plateau state.
Yes
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by emmasky90(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Those dat appear to b innocent but do the unexpected........i wasnt bad thoo...
#I_rep_FGC_OKPOSI
#I_am_BULLET
#Set_of_2013
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nickymezor(f): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
clans:

okay, I see...
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nickymezor(f): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
clans:

okay.i see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers / University Of Abuja School Library On Fire (Video) / Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.