Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? (8542 Views)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't have empathy for somebody over a deformity that was concealed from you even when the person involved was aware that the information might influence your decision.How many won't feel betrayed first before you talk about forgiveness ?

I am not speaking in general terms here, I am talking about me. I can definitely forgive that. Will I feel betrayed? Definitely but if it coulf be resolved why will I keep bothering my head. It is about seeking solutions, moving on and not creating more wahala.

Is life not about betrayal?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I haven't said I see anything wrong with it. I just said that I don't understand how people can do it with all the risk involved.

For your information, not all arranged marriages turn out successful, just like un-arranged marriages.

I am sorry for misunderstanding you.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not speaking in general terms here, I am talking about me. I can definitely forgive that. Will I feel betrayed? Definitely but if it coulf be resolved why will I keep bothering my head. It is about seeking solutions, moving on and not creating more wahala.

Is life not about betrayal?

In as much as you said that you're talking for yourself which should have closed our arguments, I hope you're aware that a lot of people don't share identical traits.I was actually referring to your answer where you quoted
Carefreewannabe about being a modem woman.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as you said that you're talking for yourself which should have closed our arguments, I hope you're aware that a lot of people don't share identical traits.I was actually referring to your answer when you quoted
Carefreewannabe about being a modem woman.

My response was to the part where I thought she was castigating arranged marriages.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

My response was to the part where I thought she was castigating arranged marriages.
I saw your last when I've already posted mine.
Between , how are you?
Are you a Muslim? cheesy
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw your last when I've already posted mine.
Between , how are you?
Are you a Muslim? cheesy

I am good and you?

I am a bonafide Muslim.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am good and you?

I am a bonafide Muslim.
Truckie is always fine. cheesy
What does it mean to be a bonafide Muslim and what does it take to be one ?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
What does it mean to be a bonafide Muslim and what does it take to be one ?

That adjective was actually unnecessary. tongue
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

That adjective was actually unnecessary

I like you.
Smart girl. grin
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Miss Troublemaker, what's the tongue for? grin
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I like you.
Smart girl. grin

Thanks
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

Thanks
You can say that again. cheesy
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by tare22(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
floragregs:
That's why it's good to test the ride before purchasing! She for done know since.
Tell dem well
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by gcey2k(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Pictures or ....... cheesy cheesy

Eeehhh, the woman is soo lucky...She will enjoy double penetration, one in the vg, one in the an*s.... what a great gift and she's complaining grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Haba!! madam, that's too raw now grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2015
gcey2k:

Haba!! madam, that's too raw now grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Some days are like that grin grin embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by SAMBARRY: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Girl, I don't 'dig' this KAIN matter o!
Nothing interesting about it! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / Is He Not Meeting Up To Expectations? Divorce Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.