Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? (8547 Views)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Ewuro4: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Double Enjoin-ment grin

Tallesty1:
Keep one for later

There you go. grin
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by parismarc: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
I feel sad for the man, how would he penetrate the wife? Will the other di.ck be dangling when the other is inside? I don't understand how it is double enjoyment for the wife, someone should please explain.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by 1miccza: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's nothing new.

There a medical term for it and it's called Diphallia. It comes with a host of other medical problems amongst which is the risk of Spina Bifida.

Poor guy.

All this biiiiggggg medical hengliissshhh come down to our level abeg!!!
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by 1miccza: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
crackhaus:

Exactly, I don't get what the fuzz is about an arranged marriage.

But hey, I can't be the only one on here who found the hypothetical scenario in the OP funny... the look on a woman's face when she sees a double-edged sword, PRICELESS! gringrin

I thought arranged marriages do posess some sort of contractual terms that both parties would agree to??
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by 1miccza: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Girl, I don't 'dig' this KAIN matter o!
Nothing interesting about it! kiss

At allllllll!!!!!
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
parismarc:
I feel sad for the man, how would he penetrate the wife? Will the other di.ck be dangling when the other is inside? I don't understand how it is double enjoyment for the wife, someone should please explain.

Explaining it will border on getting a bit crude. Okay, if she can birth a baby, why can't she handle both guns at once?

It is heaven on earth for her.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
I just googled the term diphallia to see some pictures. Arranged marriages are definitely not my cup of tea.

This is the G-rated version of what it looks like.

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:
I just googled the term diphallia to see some pictures. Arranged marriages are definitely not my cup of tea.

That needs some onions, ketchup, and mustard... tongue
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Gross!!
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Naughty! tongue

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
^^ I yam innocent. tongue
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
ileobatojo:

Gross!!

Not at all compared to the other pictures I have seen. Life can be so cruel. cry
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Can anyone please explain to me how it is possible for anyone to get married to a stranger? I am not judging, just trying to understand.

What if you don't like his smell, for example? What if he is a liar or cheater? What if he is a drug addict? What if he is bossy or violent?

I am the kind of person who feels suffocated when a man keeps calling too much and coming around too much when we are in the process of getting to know each other. I feel like he is intruding my privacy. I need time to let people become close to me. Trust must develop, the relationship must grow slowly and gradually. So how can someone marry a stranger?

How do you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't know?

Do these people have a higher tolerance level? There are so many things that can be disturbing about the other. undecided
You're absolutely right, but the truth remains that a lot of people are so desperate to answer mrs this and mrs that.Getting married to a stranger is total risk as you might wake up to find out that you have a surprise package you can't carry. grin

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're absolutely right, but the truth remains that a lot of people are so desperate to answer mrs this and mrs that.Getting married to a stranger is total risk as you might wake up to find out that you have a surprise package you can't carry. grin

Very risky business.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Very risky business.
But why are too many ladies in a hurry to marry even when they are aware that the guy is not serious they would still be fronting marriage?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
But why are too many ladies in a hurry to marry even when they are aware that the guy is not serious they would still be fronting marriage?

- they have been dreaming of marriage since they were 5 years old
- they want to live abroad
- they have nothing else going for themselves
- they fear social stigma
- they fell for the scare tactics called age card
- poverty

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

- they have been dreaming of marriage since they were 5 years old
- they want to live abroad
- they have nothing else going for themselves
- they fear social stigma
- they fell for the scare tactics called age card
- poverty
And this is why every sane society should ensure that the girl child should have quality education.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
And this is why every sane society should ensure that the girl child should have quality education.

In well-developed countries education is free and the quality isn't bad and yet some women end up dreaming of a man who gives them a life.

It all starts in the family. My two cents ...

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Can anyone please explain to me how it is possible for anyone to get married to a stranger? I am not judging, just trying to understand.

What if you don't like his smell, for example? What if he is a liar or cheater? What if he is a drug addict? What if he is bossy or violent?

I am the kind of person who feels suffocated when a man keeps calling too much and coming around too much when we are in the process of getting to know each other. I feel like he is intruding my privacy. I need time to let people become close to me. Trust must develop, the relationship must grow slowly and gradually. So how can someone marry a stranger?

How do you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't know?

Do these people have a higher tolerance level? There are so many things that can be disturbing about the other. undecided

That is because you are 'modern' woman.

I see nothing wrong in an arranged marriage, it has worked in most if not all cultures from time immemorial and despite the modern day notion of relationship it is not going anywhere.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I see nothing wrong in an arranged marriage, it has worked in most if not all cultures from time immemorial and despite the modern day notion of relationship it is not going anywhere.

I haven't said I see anything wrong with it. I just said that I don't understand how people can do it with all the risk involved.

For your information, not all arranged marriages turn out successful, just like un-arranged marriages.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

In well-developed countries education is free and the quality isn't bad and yet some women end up dreaming of a man who gives them a life.

It all starts in the family. My two cents ...
You're right and unfortunately different families raises their girl child differently and the whole thing starts from the women because a girl child would always look up to the mom .

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lemme ask you something , if you're in this lady's shoes how would you react?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're right and unfortunately different families raises their girl child differently and the whole thing starts from the women because a girl child would always look up to the mom .

Not entirely true because a girl's first love is her father and / or grandfather, in my case these two people.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Not entirely true because a girl's first love is her father and / or grandfather, in my case these two people.

I don't agree with you on this one.
for example : The outlook on life of a girl child raised by a full time housewife won't be the same with that raised by a working class lady.
No offense to full time housewives I admire their courage and as long as the man is financially ok why work your asss off?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lemme ask you something , if you're in this lady's shoes how would you react?

We will seek medical help.

But I will hold it against him for not seeking medical help and also his omission to disclose his situation to me before marriage.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

We will seek medical help.

But I will hold it against him for not seeking medical help and also his omission to disclose his situation to me before marriage.
Can't you see that you're saying this because you're a modern woman?

Sorry for this mix up.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can't you see that you're saying this because you're a morsels woman?
Do you mean Muslim woman?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can't you see that you're saying this because you're a modern woman?

Sorry for this mix up.

Sincerely I do not know but I think it has to do with my belief, circumstances can change within a second. I have an aunt who I would never have thought would be partially disabled but did within that same second. I guess that changed the way I view things.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't agree with you on this one.
for example : The outlook on life of a girl child raised by a full time housewife won't be the same with that raised by a working class lady.
No offense to full time housewives I admire their courage and as long as the man is financially ok why work your asss off?

No, not necessarily. Some kids become like their parents, others become the opposite.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Sincerely I do not know but I think it has to do with my belief, circumstances can change within a second. I have an aunt who I would never have thought would be partially disabled but did within that same second. I guess that changed the way I view things.
You can't have empathy for somebody over a deformity that was concealed from you even when the person involved was aware that the information might influence your decision.How many won't feel betrayed first before you talk about forgiveness ?

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, not necessarily. Some kids become like their parents, others become the opposite.
Early stages of a girl child goes a long way in determining what her preferences would become to a large extent by default.Though change of environment might alter that too but certainly not when your new environment comprises of the same set of people,culture and societal norm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.