Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? (2138 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Who Should Take The Blame, When A Child Has Bad Character, "The Mom Or Dad? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2015
What goes through your mind when you notice this phenomenon?
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by naijaboiy: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Very Bad combination lipsrsealed

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
That is a waste of womanhood undecided
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Very Bad combination lipsrsealed
am telling u,very bad combo..its super irritating
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2015
MrWizzy:
That is a waste of womanhood undecided
bro u know this.

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by buygala(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Another female bashing thread undecided ... all the egoistic bloodhounds will soon come along and spew all their bottled up venom angry.... na so we go begin dey hear stories like:

"na so I wan help dis ugly babe life by asking her out... na im she come dey do shakara like say she be Ashwaraya undecided... very ugly and bad mannered something wey no appreciate the seed of fineness wey I wan sow into her life embarassed... blablabla...."

LET THE EGO MASSAGING CONTINUE. ..But the dudes just shouldn't cry foul when a counter-thread appears which talks about what girls think when they see an ugly, unkempt, wretched and uncouth dude..

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by temitemi1(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
What a DISASTER!!
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
What a DISASTER!!
am telling u is so bad.
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by vjsmiles: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
ITS RARE BRO.

NO UGLY GIRL WHO IS AWARE THAT SHE AINT FACIALLY BEAUTIFUL WILL WANT TO POTRAY A BAD CHARACTER.
EXCEPT YOU WANT TO REMAIN SINGLE TILL THY KINGDOM COME

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by KingTom(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2015
We had one in Uni then, very rude short fat albino baby elephant like thing! grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by xynerise: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
We had one in Uni then, very rude short fat albino baby elephant like thing! grin
Yet you had a crush on her lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
was it true u crushed her
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Akkord4gov: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2015
U know of 1?
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by temmypotter(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Some ugly ladies behave like that just to build self esteem seeing as they are butt_ugly but d tin is sum take it too far...most annoying case scenario;I'm lukin 4 a lecturer's office and I see a girl around who z ugly and I'd prolly tink she'd be happy to even hav me talk to her, then I walk up to her,hello,I'm Richard, I'm looking for the Maths professor's office,cn u direct me dere??...she plays deaf nd dumb..then I'm like sorry,I asked a question..then she screams '' I dnt know!!'' at me like I'm some parasite from the great depression,jeez!...it takes The strength and muscle of God to walk away wifawt givin her a word or two about hw she reeks of ''FUGLY''

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:
Another female bashing thread undecided ... all the egoistic bloodhounds will soon come along and spew all their bottled up venom angry.... na so we go begin dey hear stories like:

na so I wan help dis ugly babe life by asking her out... na im she come dey do shakara like say she be Ashwaraya undecided... very ugly and bad mannered something wey no appreciate the seed of fineness wey I wan sow into her life embarassed... blablabla....

LET THE EGO MASSAGING CONTINUE. ..But the dudes just shouldn't cry foul when a counter-thread appears which talks about what girls see when they see an ugly, unkempt, wretched and uncouth dude..
I endorse your post.

Nairalanders and misogyny.

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
ITS RARE BRO.

NO UGLY GIRL WHO IS AWARE THAT SHE AINT FACIALLY BEAUTIFUL WILL WANT TO POTRAY A BAD CHARACTER.
EXCEPT YOU WANT TO REMAIN SINGLE TILL THY KINGDOM COME
Keep quiet. It's not all girls that trade their ego with beauty just as not all cute guys are proud.

Some are proud cos of their wealth, popularity and intelligence..

Finally, they are many married ugly uncouth ladies and beautiful well-mannered unmarried ladies. It's luck
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
temmypotter:
Some ugly ladies behave like that just to build self esteem seeing as they are butt_ugly but d tin is sum take it too far...most annoying case scenario;I'm lukin 4 a lecturer's office and I see a girl around who z ugly and I'd prolly tink she'd be happy to even hav me talk to her, then I walk up to her,hello,I'm Richard, I'm looking for the Maths professor's office,cn u direct me dere??...she plays deaf nd dumb..then I'm like sorry,I asked a question..then she screams '' I dnt know!!'' at me like I'm some parasite from the great depression,jeez!...it takes The strength and muscle of God to walk away wifawt givin her a word or two about hw she reeks of ''FUGLY'
In your self inflated ego, you are doing an ugly girl a favour by talking to her? Smh

@OP, get a life and stop bashing women - they are gift to mankind. angry

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by lilmax(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Nothing to offer cool
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by lilmax(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
and for her mind now she get self esteem grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by alberto2k(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
That kinda lady is doomed Iswear

Some guys will still chase after a girl like that tho

different coke for different folks abi na how dem dey talk am sef embarassed
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by temmypotter(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Logicalmind:

In your self inflated ego, you are doing an ugly girl a favour by talking to her? Smh

@OP, get a life and stop bashing women - they are gift to mankind. angry
. I'm nt in anyway egocentric,a girl who is not too physically attractive is supposed 2 be more receptive to male advances,she doesn't have d luxury to possess a bad replusive character...even the beautiful ones need to know this..there are more women than men in the world...and subsequently some ladies would start looking for men desperately which will make them begin 2 exhibit unworthy disgusting acts... and then regret how they voluntarily stupidly chased men who wanted them before due to their repulsive attitude...The Bottomline here is for women to know that bad characterisms profiteth little...even if the woman is Miss world.
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
temmypotter:
. I'm nt in anyway egocentric,a girl who is not too physically attractive is supposed 2 be more receptive to male advances,she doesn't have d luxury to possess a bad replusive character...even the beautiful ones need to know this..there are more women than men in the world...and subsequently some ladies would start looking for men desperately which will make them begin 2 exhibit unworthy disgusting acts... and then regret how they voluntarily stupidly chased men who wanted them before due to their repulsive attitude...The Bottomline here is for women to know that bad characterisms profiteth little...even if the woman is Miss world.
Your post still doesn't make sense.

That a lady is ugly, doesn't mean she should fall for any tom, dick and harry. A lady ego doesn't lie on her beauty alone - it could be other worth....

Mind you, some ladies aren't sexually attracted to guys.
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by temmypotter(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Logicalmind:

Your post still doesn't make sense.

That a lady is ugly, doesn't mean she should fall for any tom, dick and harry. A lady ego doesn't lie on her beauty alone - it could be other worth....

Mind you, some ladies aren't sexually attracted to guys.
nigga,u got a problem wif comprehension...who's talking abt fallin for a guy here...if a gal falls for every tom,dick and harry then she's sumtn close 2 slutty,...if u read ma scenario in d 1st comment,u'd understand...so pls go read it...a gal shud nt be rude!..dtz ma point whether ugly or fine.... So bro try and ''catalambano'' ma point b4 postin ur cryptic seemingly quasi-brilliant thoughts.
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Syphax(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol....omo,thats a bad combination.It reminds me of taking hot tea with tin tomato or eating rice with agidi.

Nah the ugly ones dy form pass,how I wish they know how ugly they really are.

Why won't they be pompous and insultive when some guys like their ugly pics and silly posts?
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Syphax(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
xynerise:

Yet you had a crush on her lipsrsealed

Lol,oga the guy is a legendary womanizer,he is willing to follow anything on a skirt be it a goat or an Mgbaeke. grin grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by xynerise: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Lol,oga the guy is a legendary womanizer,he is willing to follow anything on a skirt be it a goat or an Mgbaeke. grin grin
Tell me more cheesy
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
temmypotter:
nigga,u got a problem wif comprehension...who's talking abt fallin for a guy here...if a gal falls for every tom,dick and harry then she's sumtn close 2 slutty,...if u read ma scenario in d 1st comment,u'd understand...so pls go read it...a gal shud nt be rude!..dtz ma point whether ugly or fine.... So bro try and ''catalambano'' ma point b4 postin ur cryptic seemingly quasi-brilliant thoughts.
Lmao! Okay, I've understood you.

@Emboldened, is that an English word. grin

Actually, quasi and seemingly means the same thing - No need to impress anyone. smiley
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
i tag no woman as ugly...we all r beautiful in our own unique ways and beauty z beyond d outward appearance.

Character goes a long way
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Syphax(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
xynerise:

Tell me more cheesy

Lol,oga I no go talkoooo,I no wan wahala grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by xynerise: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Lol,oga I no go talkoooo,I no wan wahala grin
No fear e no beat you grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by smudge2079(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
She shall be old as a metusellah. Amen!

Ladies And Their Strange Questions / Men Which Is Worse? (pic) / Girls Stare At My Dick