Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan (1300 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by okwuosho1: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
The picture was taken during the commissioning of Naval armours recently

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
O Gosh, this man is living by example, see the way he wore his helmet, for safety, and he wore a very cool eye glass, with his cloth neatly ironed, and he stood like a great man, and listened carefully with his brain calculating on how to make nigeria one of the best economy in the world.

He places his lovely and neatly washed hypo hand on the plan that would achieve the project. O Gosh, this is the best president ever.

Anybody that says that jonathan is clueless must be high on weed (isale igbo)

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Awesome! GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by saintikechi(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2015
The goodluck administration is working.

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
The Humble krimiiii-nal
quote me and get demonic spirit!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2015
CLUELESSNESS

Am sure he doesn't have any idea of what is going on there
See his face na

#GMB2015
Up Hay Fee Cee!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
this was at olorunsogo power plant
okwuosho1:
The picture was taken during the commissioning of Naval armours recently
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by izuch(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
CLUELESSNESS

See his face na

#GMB2015
Up Hay Fee Cee!! grin
Fine girl like joining the losing aspirant, why nah?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Jo be like: fvck it, what the heck am I doing here?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
CLUELESSNESS

See his face na

#GMB2015
Up Hay Fee Cee!! grin
#Clears throat: Errrm, Donphilopus, come and see a progressively progressive Shewe oo!!

#Drools...

Hey hon, can a niccur crawl up beside you?? grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by donphilopus: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
#Clears throat: Errrm, Donphilopus, come and see a progressively progressive Shewe oo!!

#Drools...

cheesy grin cheesy grin The babe sure gat it all... If some people had seen this in time, they wouldn't have left us for another peeps! tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by omenka(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin The babe sure gat it all... If some people had seen this in time, they wouldn't have left us for another peeps! tongue
Did anyone "leave" us?? I don't think I noticed. Who did??
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by donphilopus: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
Did anyone "leave" us?? I don't think I noticed. Who did??

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I thought a guy whose name starts with B and ends with A left us.. Maybe I ain't getting it rightly! tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by omenka(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I thought a guy whose name starts with B and ends with A left us.. Maybe I ain't getting it rightly! tongue
Not sure I know who you talking about.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by donphilopus: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
Not sure I know who you talking about.

Bros!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin I hail oooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by MalcoImX: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
donphilopus:

I was fooled. Heck, dunno that guy was looking for money all that time!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by donphilopus: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
I was fooled. Heck, dunno that guy was looking for money all that time!

cheesy grin cheesy grin It does happen bros.... I sincerely thank Sincerenigerian and Clerverly for the role they played during the saga!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:

#Drools...

Na, u can't crawl up beside me

Come sit beside me instead smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by donphilopus: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Na, u can't crawl up beside me

Come sit beside me instead smiley

We are coming together o. tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
donphilopus:

We are coming together o. tongue

Lol, ok
I will save 2 seat
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by donphilopus: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, ok
I will save 2 seat

Thanks for the kind gesture... cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2015
izuch:

Fine girl like joining the losing aspirant, why nah?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo / Who Is This (pic)??? / PDP Will Rule Nigeria For Next 60 Years – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.