Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband (590 Views)

SECRET: Reasons Some Women Love 'dirty Talk' During Intimacy. / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by marenx: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. You show him you're his.

2. You show too much interest in him.

3. You don't show him you value your parents and your siblings. As if without him you'll collapse.

4. You don't show him you're ambitious.

5. You're afraid you'll miss him.

6. You're thinking that most of your mates have married, why wouldn't you.

From today start believing that it is more better to live alone than to marry a problem to death.

And they'll start rushing like tap water.

If you write, "Please don't urinate here", they will still urinate. But when you write, "Please urinate here", they won't urinate.

Learn from that.

1 Like

Re: 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm....another reason is that there's someone else. Abi no be so ?
Re: 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by Tarteenah: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oh pls! I'm tired of all dis rules and rules!

Pls when u love, love without rules! Thats how to love, if it turns out bad, don't change how you love! Take it dat he/she just lost something precious!

How can u claim to love some1 and u practise this rules?! This generation is sick!

U guys shd stop complicating life!!!
Re: 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP, it doesnt really work dat way...u r kinda describin a fully dependent woman or d one with low self esteem....
Re: 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP, it doesnt really work dat way...u r kinda describin a fully dependent woman or d one with low self esteem....
Re: 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by marenx: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tarteenah:
Oh pls! I'm tired of all dis rules and rules!

Pls when u love, love without rules! Thats how to love, if it turns out bad, don't change how you love! Take it dat he/she just lost something precious!

How can u claim to love some1 and u practise this rules?! This generation is sick!

U guys shd stop complicating life!!!
This generation is sick?

After undergoing serious research and thorough observations, religiously and worldly, those that learn and behave under rules perform more better, succeed more better, behave more better and enjoy more better without regret. Westerners are powerful and more better than Arabs Nations not because they were made different by God but because they research and learn things on daily basis, following different rules.

We learn in schools, churches, mosques, community meetings, etc, just to follow rules, without which humans would have not been different from bush animals.

If you ask, "How can u claim to love some1 and u practise this rules?" My answer is: You need to learn how to claim that you love someone if not you are in danger of what will affect your health: heart break.
Re: 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband by Tarteenah: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
marenx:

This generation is sick?

After undergoing serious research and thorough observations, religiously and worldly, those that learn and behave under rules perform more better, succeed more better, behave more better and enjoy more better without regret. Westerners are powerful and more better than Arabs Nations not because they were made different by God but because they research and learn things on daily basis, following different rules.

We learn in schools, churches, mosques, community meetings, etc, just to follow rules, without which humans would have not been different from bush animals.

If you ask, "How can u claim to love some1 and u practise this rules?" My answer is: You need to learn how to claim that you love someone if not you are in danger of what will affect your health: heart break.

Oga, don't get me wrong! We r obviously not talking abt something similar, pls understand me first!

I'm saying,

1) this rules of if u like a guy, don't show it bla bla

2) dnt be available always, so he wud take u serious

Stuff like dat....im saying love freely! Gracias

(1) (Reply)

The Guys Are Not To Blame / Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? / I Dont Know Where To Post This. I need help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.