Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? (591 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? / Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning friends.please this issue got me thinking and wondering at thesame.the things we do for love are sometimes crazy.You met someone online,maybe through facebook,nairaland,whattsapp or even 2go etc. and one thing led to another you exchange phone numbers and you take it to the next level.Calling and texting each on daily basis.Now you two are deeply in love though u've never seen each before only pictures they share with you online.you live far from each other,e.g your in abj and she's in portharourt,or you are in kaduna and He's in Ibadan or Enugu and Edo.Guys and ladies in the house can you travel over to another state for love sakes to meet this supposed lover or not? For me it depends on what I feel inside me.I can afford to meet d person if we are living in thesame state but maybe in different l.g.a's no matter d distance.Pls comment with reasons.thanks.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by alberto2k(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2015
I really can't take that Risk except if its a neigbouring state, afterall there's still a lot of puna in my state undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2015
y will a human with his right sense travle to anda town all in d name of online friendship? its more lyk a suicide mission.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by dulux07(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
There is nothing wrong in travelling to meet someone u met online, for u to even think of travelling, definitely u feel he or she's worth it, no big deal in havin affection for someone u havent met b4. but since u guys r meeting for d first time, u must be security conscious, dont trust anyone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by eph12(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2015
How else do u want to meet if one of u don't travel? By bluetooth?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Womanitarian(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2015
I use to do it those days cry got alot of money to burn but now no no no!The punnies around is more than enough
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
In my own..I can't ..except same state
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Its okay if the distance isnt much. Just depends on how tight una package be.

To ladies abeg, No go town wey you no sabi @least on person other than the online guy,

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Stay In Unhealthy Relationship MUST READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Advice Seriously Needed / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.