Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. (5815 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by klassyguy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2009
[b]There was this girl i dated some years back. I didn’t really love her as i dated her just to get back at one girl i was going out with who decided to end our 2-year relationship back then. I was very young and naive then, had just finished secondary school and was waiting to go into the university. I was very hurt. It was at this point that this other girl came into the picture. We became very close friends and before i knew it, i had started hanging out with her. My former girl got pregnant for another guy and aborted, and afterwards wanted me to forgive her and allow her a second chance. The new girl was virtually drooling over and throwing herself at me, and i decided that i’ll play along and use her to get back at my former girl.
This girl and i continued to date each other for some few years. Along the line, i tried healing my broken heart. I grew to like the girl, but i knew i didn’t love her. By then she had started talking about our future lives together, how and when we were going to get married, raise kids, etc. I thought i would grow to love her fully later, but that feeling didn’t come. Thinking i’ll later grow to love her, i stayed.
I graduated from university, and was still trying to find love for this girl. I had then become a bit matured and realised that i couldn’t love this girl enough to make her my future partner. I had no choice than to tell her. she was devastated and heart-broken. I knew i was harsh for not telling her much earlier and keeping her hopes up all the while, but i had no choice. She later told me that i should forget about her, and if it takes her 20 years, she will stop loving me.
I went for my service year in 2007, and on camp i met another young lady. Though we were not from the same ethnicity, i liked the girl. I thought she was going to be like one of my other games where after sometime, i’ll stop seeing her, and i thought this one will just end when camp closed, but i was surprised to find out that after camp, I kept on calling her. We gradually fell in love with each other, and as our love grew stronger, i introduced her to my parents. My parents treated her like the daughter they never had(we are all boys), while my brothers took her like a sister. We started planning our future together, i introduced her to some other members of my family, i got to know her parents and siblings as well.
Now my issue :- on xmas day, i had just got in from a very great party with my cousin, when i got a call. It turned out to be my ex. She told me she had tried all ways, but she was still deeply in love with me. She said she wanted my love for her back, that she had been patient enough for me all these years, and it was time for me to come back to her. i told her that was impossible as i was in love with someone else. Besides what we had ended over three years ago, and the last time i saw her was in 2006. i told her there was nothing i could do. besides on the few and rare occasions i called her to know how she was, all what i got were insults, and therefore i had stopped calling and had closed that chapter of my life. She then started threatening that whether i liked it or not, i was hers, and it’s either i marry her or no one else. That statement got me annoyed and i told her to do her worst. She later started begging me. I told her that even if i agreed, all i’ll do is end up sleeping with her. she said she didn’t mind, that she just wanted me back in her life, and if it takes for her to sacrifice her body, she’ll play along. EWOOO!!! Just to get her off my neck, i told her i’ll think about it.
Right now, i’m at loss at what to do. i know i love my present baby so much, and no ex can ever make me leave her. besides i’ve introduced her to my parents as the one i want to spend my future with, her younger ones see me as a big brother and call me once in a while for advice, her mom sees me as her son. Even my aunt has been yelling into my ears that i must NEVER EVER abandon her. what else must i tell this my ex? I can see she is getting desperate.[/b]
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by JJYOU: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2009
brb
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by sistawoman: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
Speak to her family and ask them to talk to her.

Tell your soon-to-be wife and let her handle it.

Do the above things if you are not man enough to just tell her dont call me or come to my house. And if she does, dont pick the calls and yell at her if she comes to your house.

But one thing for certian that you MUST do is tell your woman about what she is trying to do, because the Ex's next move is going to be to try to break you and your woman up even if she has to lie.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by CrudeOil2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
I no sabi wetin i go talk.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by Vonny: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2009
Klassyguy

After years of pretending, you've finally found love. Your family adores her and vice versa (which is very crucial for any relationship to last and work). You don't love your ex, you never have. Telling her you'll think about her pleas for your love is like breaking her heart, and using it to play bball with your boys. After you've broken up with a girl, never ever tell her 'you'll think about it', this is nothing but false hope and it will drag the process of moving on (on her part). My suggestion to you, is to cut all forms of communication with this girl. It's been 3YEARS since you guys broke up and she still hasn't healed. Moreover, she's THREATENING YOU and I quote "She then started threatening that whether i liked it or not, i was hers, and it’s either i marry her or no one else," WTF? Why are you still talking to this girl? Why does she have your number? I hope to goodness she doesn't know your address, because If she's threatening you, you can only imagine what she'll do to your baby (the woman who has taken her place). I strongly believe, that for your own safety and sanity (and your baby's too) you should cut off all communication with this girl. She's a hazard to herself, and your relationship.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by klassyguy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2009
sistawoman:

Speak to her family and ask them to talk to her.

Tell your soon-to-be wife and let her handle it.

Do the above things if you are not man enough to just tell her don't call me or come to my house. And if she does, don't pick the calls and yell at her if she comes to your house.

But one thing for certian that you MUST do is tell your woman about what she is trying to do, because the Ex's next move is going to be to try to break you and your woman up even if she has to lie.

If u read the story well, u'll have seen that i have told her on several occasions. My babe knows about the girl. So it is not a question of whether i'm man enough or not. Thanx for the advice though.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by busybein: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2009
klassyguy:

If u read the story well, u'll have seen that i have told her on several occasions. My babe knows about the girl. So it is not a question of whether i'm man enough or not. Thanx for the advice though.

oh no u r not man enough,if u are u wouldnt be here crying like a woman

u should know how to step ur feet on d ground and give a final NO

if u dont give her attention,i wonder how she will be telling u dat she wants u back
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by omega25red(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2009
change your number and never call her again. If that doesn't work do what sistawoman said talk to her family and let them handle it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by klassyguy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2009
Vonny:

Klassyguy

After years of pretending, you've finally found love. Your family adores her and vice versa (which is very crucial for any relationship to last and work). You don't love your ex, you never have. Telling her you'll think about her pleas for your love is like breaking her heart, and using it to play bball with your boys. After you've broken up with a girl, never ever tell her 'you'll think about it', this is nothing but false hope and it will drag the process of moving on (on her part). My suggestion to you, is to cut all forms of communication with this girl. It's been 3YEARS since you guys broke up and she still hasn't healed. Moreover, she's THREATENING YOU and I quote "She then started threatening that whether i liked it or not, i was hers, and it’s either i marry her or no one else," WTF? Why are you still talking to this girl? Why does she have your number? I hope to goodness she doesn't know your address, because If she's threatening you, you can only imagine what she'll do to your baby (the woman who has taken her place). I strongly believe, that for your own safety and sanity (and your baby's too) you should cut off all communication with this girl. She's a hazard to herself, and your relationship.

omega25red:

change your number and never call her again. If that doesn't work do what sistawoman said talk to her family and let them handle it.

That doesn't mean she should start telling me i'm not a man who cannot handle my own shit. Bringing in family members for something i can handle on my own. I came here for other peoples advice to know how to handle a desperate person like my ex. For someone i've not seen nor heard from for over 3 years, what attention giving is in that? What attention did i give her in that way? Is it wrong asking for advice again?

Thanks for the words Vonny. To answer ur questions, i don't know why she still has my number as i have deleted her's form my fone a long time ago. I had to tell her that just to get her off my neck, and it was what came to my mind that i said. i haven't talk to her since then as i refused to pick her calls. It's a good thing that i stay in Abuja where my present girl also stays, while my ex is in Ibada. i go to ibadan once every 2-3 months and i don't even let her know i'm around. Si why she's still into me after all these years beats me. besides i haven't seen her for more than 3 years now.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by osisi3(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2009
Someone already gave you a great advice about changing your number.
The other thing you could do is have your girl answer the phone when she calls next time and let her politely ask the girl never to call you again.
That works
I have no clue what you mean by "I'll think about it"
Think about what?
Do you want to get rid of this girl or not?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by Vonny: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2009
Klassyguy,

Don't stoop to this girl's desperate level. Having your new woman answer your phone gives the perception that you can't handle your own, and will only drive your ex more nuts than she already is (no pun intended, but she did threaten you). Why add fuel to a blazing fire? No need, just walk away she'll eventually get the hint, but I strongly recommended changing your number.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2009
R u daft? Take her back if u like, u dnt really need our advice, u knw what to do already.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by bronxdog: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
you are a kokoma boy - only you, thre relatonships in a row - your dik no dey rest? na wao - so you don dey nack woman since after secondary school till after youth service, when you don use dem finish, you now wan settle down, na yah past dey worry you now, and to add salt to inhury, you dey tell the girl say you go just end up foking her, wetin you wan make she talk na, see yo, your prick dey rise at that time abi? you be mumu, any attempt to insert your dik inside her pussie again, na im be say, your own don better, you don see wife be dat, her juju go just catch yo, my advice na say you need deliverance, send me five women, making sure say your present woman dey amongst them, we need to bath them for bar beach, and i need to nack her seven times b4 your problem go solve, if not, you don hear wuen ni yen o.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by StephenP(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2009
klassyguy:

she said she didn’t mind, that she just wanted me back in her life, and if it takes for her to sacrifice her body, she’ll play along. EWOOO!!! Just to get her off my neck, i told her i’ll think about it.

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! Even if she was going to kill herself, you should have made your no firm. She is setting a trap for you and you are blindly walking into it. Change your number like everyone said, there is nothing to think about.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by StephenP(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
bronx_dog:

you are a kokoma boy - only you, thre relatonships in a row - your dik no dey rest? na wao - so you don dey nack woman since after secondary school till after youth service, when you don use them finish, you now wan settle down, na yah past dey worry you now, and to add salt to inhury, you dey tell the girl say you go just end up foking her, wetin you wan make she talk na, see yo, your prick dey rise at that time abi? you be mumu, any attempt to insert your dik inside her pussie again, na I'm be say, your own don better, you don see wife be that, her juju go just catch yo, my advice na say you need deliverance, send me five women, making sure say your present woman dey amongst them, we need to bath them for bar beach, and i need to nack her seven times before your problem go solve, if not, you don hear wuen ni yen o.

Do you really have to be this vulgar?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by klassyguy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2009
bronx_dog:

you are a kokoma boy - only you, thre relatonships in a row - your dik no dey rest? na wao - so you don dey nack woman since after secondary school till after youth service, when you don use them finish, you now wan settle down, na yah past dey worry you now, and to add salt to inhury, you dey tell the girl say you go just end up foking her, wetin you wan make she talk na, see yo, your prick dey rise at that time abi? you be mumu, any attempt to insert your dik inside her pussie again, na I'm be say, your own don better, you don see wife be that, her juju go just catch yo, my advice na say you need deliverance, send me five women, making sure say your present woman dey amongst them, we need to bath them for bar beach, and i need to nack her seven times before your problem go solve, if not, you don hear wuen ni yen o.

Please can u refrain from smoking dry grass laced with alligator pepper before coming to post on any forum? know say na harmathan season we dey and all that smoking and hot sun no dey good for man brain.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by fireangels(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2009
klassyguy:

[b]Please can u refrain from smoking dry grass laced with alligator pepper before coming to post on any forum? know say na harmathan season we dey and all that smoking and hot sun no dey good for man brain.[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by bronxdog: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2009
klassyguy:

Please can u refrain from smoking dry grass laced with alligator pepper before coming to post on any forum?  know say na harmathan season we dey and all that smoking and hot sun no dey good for man brain.

I go slap you - na me yin dey talk to? na only alligator pepper, no be lion pepper - look, no dey talk to me like dat o - before i slap yin for face.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2009
U know the answer to ur question. Dont look backwards, this is probably the 1st test in ur relationship with the one u love.
This gal isnt worth it, keep her where she is meant to be, in ur past.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by sistawoman: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2009
The next time she calls tell her:

"Get behind me Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by busybein: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2009
wetin come be dis one?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by netotse(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
na wa o. . . u say u dnt want her back and when she calls u too u will now follow her to be talking love abi?(when u shldnt even be talking to her in the first place!) like er'one says be firm! if u have to talk to her(which we've all agreed u shldnt), end the conversation immediately she starts any talk about the two of you past or present. and one more thing i agree with bronx dog(to some extent) and stephen p on the sleeping wiv her matter: wot were u thinking of when u sed it? guy wake up o! if u sleep wiv her your own don be-be dat!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
Adopt The 80/20 rule.this states that if u're in a relationship.you should never leave ur 80%(wife,fiancee) for a 20%(affair).cuz 20% is not worth 80%.best advice make urself unreachable.and enjoy your wedding. Ignore unnecessary comments here.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by topup: 4:08am On Jan 08, 2009
Before I can actually give my advice, I would like to know what you think is the worst your ex could do to you, your family or herself.

If you find out there is nothing she can do to break your world into pieces (you've told everybody about your current girlfriend and you love her), then you can rest assure that her threats are merely threats. I know you want a peaceful life, but the ex seems persistent, hopefuly she'll find another guy and move on, but I don't think any amount of reasoning will work, since she is even keen on 'sacrificing her body'.

How long as the ex been trying to get you back, a week, a month, a year? It all matters smiley

All the best for the future between you and your current girlfriend.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by klassyguy(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2009
netotse:

na wa o. . . u say u dnt want her back and when she calls u too u will now follow her to be talking love abi?(when u shldnt even be talking to her in the first place!) like er'one says be firm! if u have to talk to her(which we've all agreed u shldnt), end the conversation immediately she starts any talk about the two of you past or present. and one more thing i agree with bronx dog(to some extent) and stephen p on the sleeping with her matter: wot were u thinking of when u sed it? guy wake up o! if u sleep with her your own don be-be that!

first, i never talked to her on any lovey dovey matter. . . .she called, started telling me she still loves me and that she wanted me back. . . . . .i told her there is no way i can open my past and let her back since i have someone else. . . . .that was all i told her that she started threatening. On the issue of the sleeping with her, i just said that hoping i'll scare her off and i quote myself again "I told her that even if i was to accept her back, i only wanted to sleep with her and that's all, and i didn't want to do that." And u think say i'll be stupid enough to sleep with her? Make she plant something for her kundus make i come dey run after am afterwards? I no mumu reach that level now.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by MoneyRule(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2009
Change your number??
Is she really worth it??
Don't get me wrong,i'm not against you changing your number,all i'm saying is that;you are a man and a man's NO should be interpreted as a NO in all languages! I think you should firmly and confidently tell her NO! Maybe if she hears more NO's without yes or i'll think about it behind them,she'll solve the puzzle and get a life! Changing your number is like running away from a problem! What if she gets the new number?What do you do? Change it again?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by dhappyking(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2009
CANDID ADVICE.
1.Take some time off everything.
2. Pray over this and ask for God to guide your decisions.
3. Take the bold step and decide. Once you have taken your decision, there is no going back. The bridge must be burnt and bombed.

If your quite certain that you do not want your former girl. TELL HER! Let her know that no amount of threat will make you take her back. Marriage is by agreement , NOT by force. Me think she is only blackmailing you. After trying her luck else where and failing. She now wants to trick you into marriage. The decision is yours my brother.

Best of Luck. Remember to send us the wedding IV.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. by laudate: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2009
Na wah o! I don't even know why we are debating dis matter. shocked

Have you ever heard of call barring, call diverting etc? Just bar her number permanently on your phone. If you can't, let it ring interminably until it cuts off.

Next, ensure that if she ever gets through to you on the phone, you are as abrupt, brief and dismissive as possible.

Finally, action speaks ten times louder than words. Say it, mean it & act it. Don't give her any audience, wether secretly, privately or publicly even if it is just for 2 seconds, NO!!

Your case reminds me of one Rivers lawyer like that. He was always complaining to everyone that he was through with his ex-girlfriend. And all his friends believed him. Okay o!   undecided

The only thing was that anytime the ex-girlfriend called, he would pick her calls so fast you would think there was a million dollar deal on the other end of the line.

He ended up buying stuff from her, listening to her pleas, placing a fixed deposit in her bank through her, confiding in her  etc. In short, the guy continued to give her cheap & easy access to his life, his body & his world.

All that talk of "we are through" was nothing, but pure eye-service. His actions were a direct contradiction of his words.

What am I saying? If you really don't want to have anything to do with your ex-, please take the advice of the people here and put it in play. Then back up your words with relevant action. angry

NO means NO, not maybe or perhaps. Chikena!

(1) (Reply)

Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? / 15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You! / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.