Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75439 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
eaglechild:
This is a fact.
An established fact.
Biafra or death..!!!!tonguetongue
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chijioks:

You are a big FOOL!!!
Biafrau-d or death..!!!cheesy
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
DickTator1:

If the leader is killed the movement dies. it was a tactical decision. This time they won't need to go to Ivory coast, we will be using our resources to fight from the delta.

[size=18pt]
R.I.P Nigeria
1914 -2015
[/size]

R.I.P BIAFRAU-Dcheesy land of the fading suntonguetongue
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
DickTator1:

You don't represent the delta, all our leaders have realised we've be short changed in this country called Nigeria. Imagine how the delta would have been like if we managed our resources ourselves. How can people in Sokoto and Kano come and own oil wells in the delta? The injustice will have to stop. Check this video of Asari, these are the people who represent my interest not people in Lagos or Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FobNhY1LNbw

Biafra_UD or death
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Macelliot7:

Guy, take it easy oh. Yoruba can never defeat Igbo in a war. Yoruba is a walk-over.
The North is the main problem.

Biafrau-d or death..!!!!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SwitchCarter(m): 3:50am On Jan 26, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

Lmaooooo this one needs to be taken to Yaba left oooo grin grin Ret.a.rd

You didn't even read it before pasting it grin You just copied it cheesy grin

Neither Did You Read It, Probably You Can't Even Tell The Difference, Na So Them Dey Fail Exam. Too Much Agbo And Weed.
Smh
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 26, 2016
SwitchCarter:

Neither Did You Read It, Probably You Can't Even Tell The Difference, Na So Them Dey Fail Exam. Too Much Agbo And Weed.
Smh

Your case is special

You don't even know you're a lu.n.atic grin grin I'm trying to help you and you're forming strong head grin grin
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 26, 2016
This thread will never die grin grin Teufelein and Kettykin the ipod lunatic where art thou grin grin cheesy
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OJUcrook: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
LWKMD
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OJUcrook: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2016
kaakulator4:
We must revive this thread
grin grin grin cheesy
fucccking funny. This thread must not die
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tayooluwole: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2016
He don take way they don tell me say some people are chest beaters, na now I know say Igbo are original coward and chest beater
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OJUcrook: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2016
tayooluwole:
He don take way they don tell me say some people are chest beaters, na now I know say Igbo are original coward and chest beater
Heheheheheeeee
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by CltrAltDel: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Lol. ...let me call namdi kanu younger bro come here
xtrory. ....where you at. ....come abd blame the yoruba for allowing nigeria to exist beyond 2015 grin
IPOD WILL CEASE TO EXIST. ....WHEN THE ZOO FINISH WITH NNAMDI KALU grin

I loff this thread
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OJUcrook: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SuperS1Panther: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
The Lunatic Scammer Dilector we are in 2017, how market?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SuperS1Panther: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Another December is fast approaching.

How market the Lunatic Scammer and his ugu brainwashed chest beaters and akpu headed flatinosky jobless ipod yoots Osus and pigs

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.