Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (57040 Views)

Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by SammieRexx(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pishure or idonbelivit!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
This type of news is spoiling Buhari mind wella. Am sure he is not happy GEJ is dealing ruthlessly with Buhari Boys. All APC supporters just dey frown face
..Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by realGURU(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Up up naija army
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by coolsegun2002: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
There was a time on nairaland when we say "picture or idonbilivit"...now its "picture and video or take this thread to joke section" cos idonbilivit..seeing is beliving
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by ozor1: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
armadeo:

You never see anything. I have replied a post hoping to be FTC when I posted it I landed in 2nd page. Imagine my shock.

Not that my comment was even long. S.ban peeps then fastest fingers. I hail una
grin grin grin this one is strong my brother. Well,i've reported to the mods already. Let them come and remove those posts and put my own there cus I was clearly the winner cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by newdawn09(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Boko Haram will be a thing of the past in Nigeria very soon as well as those sponsoring them. Their source of wealth will dry up in Jesus' name. AMEN!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by yahx(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Grt

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by vicadex07(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I pity those mistaking GEJ's silence for weakness undecided
He has opened all avenue for this to be resolved but certain elements in the North are using BH to discredit him.
Jungle don mature everybody go find their level

We will take out all known Bokoharam camps in six weeks - Rtd Col. Sambo Dasuki cool

MarchForward.

Why did GEJ wait till now. Is he planning to use that for campaign
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by olajide8(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oh! God we thank you- the vagabonds are being annihilated wasted and killed the way they deserved- it's just painful the military had to loose- some of their best men* and have been dragged into dirty useless politics- by the hands of incompetent leaders* which when they were supposed to take decisive actions, played the sentiment card- with the intent that the north would destroy itself totally - now, they are doing what they should have done 4years ago - which would have helped reduce the carnage these vagabonds, have inflicted on nigeria- it took an opposition party and the fear of a probe* to make the military work- the same aircrafts that lay in the hangers with the same ammunition in the arms dumps is what is doing this job- the F.G haven't started accessing the $1b loan, for arms purchase- that is the effect of an incompetent government which wanted to destroy nigeria-
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by hardbody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
SammieRexx:
Pishure or idonbelivit!

donbelieveit...

ibelieveit....

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by brightology3: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nor b me n u
Eluwilussit:

Oga, I no know o. Show me now.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by ceejay80s(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
1st off, how dem know say dem be boko haram?
Dem fit don kill innocent people, This boko haram wey nobody know where dem dey b4, all of a sudden dem sabi where em toilet dey, chibok girls nko?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by greggng: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
I can only believe this general when the chibok girls are back
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by earlbasil(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
What were they waiting for all this while? Thumbs up guys
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by bharkarh(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
where are the pictures? Cos I know every time boko haram attacks,we will see pictured evidences. But it's always a different story for the NA as what we hear are mere stories of something they've not been able to do in the last 6 years of power under "the clueless one". who are they deceiving? Me, you, us, or themselves.....?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by mekani(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice report if true.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Themandator: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Even Shakau knows the end is near.... He alluded to it in his latest and probably last video where he tacitly handed the remainder of the battle to his own version of Allah..

He said even if all of them are killed that his Allah will see to it that elections do not hold in Nigeria, unlike before when he would boasted that his Allah will never allow him to be killed as he is doing his bidding

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by appini: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
sakaguchi:
All the foolish commentaries above about pics of fleeing terrorists is just ludicrous and typical of APC apologists. I wonder if you take cameras to terrorist den. Some people think with their duodenum I swear!

This news should bring good feelings to all peace loving and forward thinking Nigerians. I remember when the army was being ruthless on this terrorist 2011. Any arrest, you'll see a foolish Hausa/Fulanu/Muslim lawyer crying foul and asking for human rights for the terrorist. This day, the only way is death. It makes me happy when I hear of the death of this Islamists. May the soul of my cousin Philip killed by this Islamist rest in peace.

The Army/Military is making giant strides in flushing out these mofos terrorists in their thousands. I don't see APC giving them kudos. Could it be that they are angry. That the Army is frying the Militant arm of APC? They were quick to give inane commentaries when Boko Haram was creating useless Islamic caliphates. Why are they suddenly dumb in talking about this good news that all forward thinking Nigerians are happy to hear and see?
#questions #APC.

Don't mind them, in a normal climes this kind of news will make tomorrows headlines; but their media outlets will rather prefer talking about Fayose and their fake audio recordings.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by KingsleyCEO: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
There was never a time darkness triumph over light... The blood of their victims seeks vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by zizibabe1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
gudnex22:
Pictures na!!!!

HOW CAN YOU BE ASKING FOR PICTURE WHEN A SERIOUS WARFARE IS GOING ON? THE WAY SOME PEOPLE REASON JUST BAFFLES ME.SO THE SOLDIETS SHOULD STAY AT THE BATTLEFIELD WITH CAMERA IN ONE HAND AND WEAPON ON ANOTHER ABI?IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE TO SEE THE PHOTOSNOTHING STOPS YOU FROM GOI G TO SAMBISA FORRST TO TAKE THE PHOTOGRAPHS BY YOURSELF.ODE,SEE MOUTH LIKE "PICTURE NA!"

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by AHOY147: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ till 2019. Bravo zuru to our gallant, rugged and combatant soldiers. Ride on, ride on the champion of Africa. May you reign all over Africa. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by KwoiZabo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
vicadex07:

Why did GEJ wait till now. Is he planning to use that for campaign
Abi No be when everything you want use cook ready before you go start?

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by 100Cents: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari boys don be..

Thank Jah..
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by makazona(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
i like d game from d DDI.he will say dat attack will start by march ending so that he will misinform d rebels and catch them off guard.

nice one
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by kraba: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
Glory be to God nt Jonathan!
May that same God forgive you whenever you blame Jonathan when BH wrecks havoc on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by preciouslady: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
gud work courageous men.more grace to your strenght. BH will soon be flushed out of our great Nation. God bless our millitarymen. smiley
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
bright007:
good....GEJ is working

fresh air everywhere

Why the air...it seems you just farted lol
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by adedayourt(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
So Jonah fit oda him soldier mke dem fight like dis all des years
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
NA bigmouth, hop u ppl can differentiate btw an IDP and an. Insurgent!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by OVI75(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
@SHEKAU ND HIS EVIL ARMY MAY D SOULS OF D INOCENT CHRISTIANS MAJORLY,ND ODAS U MADE DIE PREMATURED CONTINUE TO HUNT YOU ALL.KUDOS TOD MILITARY.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bravo My dears brothers (Soldiers), please continue to BOMBARD and firing them reach Atlantic Ocean where Shark n Mammy water go swallow them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) / Photos: President Buhari Meets Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.