Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (57036 Views)

Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by obivick: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
smiley 4 all demandin 4 pics......CHILLAX.I reasoned it that our NA deliberately don't want the high massacre exposed 2 the poblic b4 northerners starts crying blue murder.

Dis days i hear cheering news gladdening my heart.
All thanks 2 God.
God bless Nig
God bless NA

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
newdawn09:
Boko Haram will be a thing of the past in Nigeria very soon as well as those sponsoring them. Their source of wealth will dry up in Jesus' name. AMEN!

AMEN...!!!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by cold(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Victory is from superior weaponry alone. No god needed. Where was this god when boko haram was killing in their thousands? Even in church. Sleeping i guess. C'mon boys let's do this! Don't dissipate your energy on your knees supplicating to a non existent god. You'll get mauled like sitting ducks. You don't bring prayers to a gun fight.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by zizibabe1(f): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
One of the reasons why I love my presido is that he is a SILENT PERFORMER.His work speaks for him,he is not a man of too many words.Ride on my C in C,we that are with you are more than they that are against you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Themandator: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Orikinla:
If this offensive started in 2009, Boko Haram would have been history by now.
So, why did the Nigerian government fail to do so until the 8, 700 member strong Multinational Joint Task Force (MJTF) was formed?

One, in 2009 the sect had no form to attack like it is happening;theybwere more or less a hit and run group. It was the frustration of dealing with 'formlessness'that made the army, most times, back then to fire indiscriminately at innocent civilians whom they accused of harbouring them.

Now, they not only have form but also address and this started with the kidnap of the chibok girls whom they settled down in specific locations, to devour.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Agwoden(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Where are the pictures now?
i think you should leave the comfort of your home and laptop and join the army so that you will be snapping pictures as they shoot.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by victors123: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kill them all they are low animal useless people and heartless people
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Serves them right grin

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by IBROHIM: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I pity those mistaking GEJ's silence for weakness undecided
He has opened all avenue for this to be resolved but certain elements in the North are using BH to discredit him.
Jungle don mature everybody go find their level

We will take out all known Bokoharam camps in six weeks - Rtd Col. Sambo Dasuki cool

MarchForward.

what have they been waiting for? It seems this has been deliberately kept to disrupt the elections!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by brosprophet(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
hurry up and get your e-voucher! Nigerian army recruitment!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by appini: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some people are already clamoring for third term for GEJ, this March elections has be decided after this decisive calculation to flush out the terrorists from Sambisa forest
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Qelvin(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
victory is assured, after this insurgency is over and the dust cleared...so many lessons would have been learned already...you don't phuck with the Nigerian army and get away with it.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Enosas(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Every Bokoharam u see 2day,u will see dem no more.march on our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by tunde1200(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chibok girls nko
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by vicadex07(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Abi No be when everything you want use cook ready before you go start?

Which food have you been cooking for over five years. Person for don starve to death now
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Themandator: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
babzy2007:
NA bigmouth, hop u ppl can differentiate btw an IDP and an. Insurgent!

IDPs in Baga again? That is a territory administered by the sect until now
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
To nu CHineke Anyi

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
from lake chad to hell
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by swaz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kudos to Nigeria Army
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Chars1289: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
kudos to the military. Godwin# BokoFlee# EndInsurgencyNow#
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by JEITO: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Reminds me of those war films we used to watch back then between American soldiers and vietnamese army
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Mccullum: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Great work by Airforce & Army to protect our territorial integrity. Thank God.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by synergycom19: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
They chase innocents people into the sea,today is there own turn. GOD has heard the prayers and blood of the innocents people including children ctying for Vengeance
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Eluwilussit(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Agwoden:

i think you should leave the comfort of your home and laptop and join the army so that you will be snapping pictures as they shoot.

I did that in Liberia. I paid my dues. You can do that now, young man.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by cytellProperty: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
LewisO:
Only God knows where terrorism in the country moving to. sad

But everything will soon comes to an end, by God's grace!
So in your mind nah Buhari be the better person. Dem dey deceive you.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
cytellProperty:
So in your mind nah Buhari be the better person. Dem dey deceive you.
What's your Fücking business with whom i prefer? undecided
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Tundenoni(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
cold:
Victory is from superior weaponry alone. No god needed. Where was this god when boko haram was killing in their thousands? Even in church. Sleeping i guess. C'mon boys let's do this! Don't dissipate your energy on your knees supplicating to a non existent god. You'll get mauled like sitting ducks. You don't bring prayers to a gun fight.
HA!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by darediamond(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin KAI Baba!
yungcyrus:
Buhari boys on the run......KAI BUHARI
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by cytellProperty: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
LewisO:

What's your Fücking business with whom i prefer? undecided
You are Just like your intelligentless mentor. Ekun ni omo Ekun njo.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Vision4God: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Der destruction has jus started until de confess and dsgrace der sponsors.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by buchhogonzalez(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one...Kudos to the NA buh why no pinshors na? they should try to give us palmwine to water down the food they give us na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.