Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U (1295 Views)

This Is How You Properly Hug Ur Girlfriend Especially In Public Places.(pics) / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! / *(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Lothario(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Last week I got into a fight with a guy because he took my girlfriend number in my presence nd was beat up real bad worst of all my girlfriend went with the guy, just yesterday she called me telling me that she's sorry but is scared of coming to my house because my parents warned me to stay away from her and threatened to arrest her if she seen with me again she's saying she's sorry but am confused if I should forgive her and beg my parents on her behalf as I made up my mind to marry her before the incident pls I need ur advice
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yes I will forgive her and love her more.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Tallesty1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
You fought a guy because of a girl?

Don't be silly bro.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Forgive her? For which sin, huh?

You no get 'akpu obi', you come dey fight.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wait...I didn't want to laugh but..hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhhaahhahaha...pls forgiv hahahahhahaha..forgive me!!

Your gf left with the guy? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha..my belle o...

And the guy beat the hell out of you?
Hahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaahahhhahahahaahhahah...

Wonderful...
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by ronald4lif(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
I remember the story you posted few days ago.

Why is she tryna be back? What are her reasons for disrespecting you that much in a public and even left with the guy that beats you up. Bro, forgiving her isn't the issue but letting her back in your life.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP are u mad forgive what u got beaten because of her nd u are saying forgive undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, "WOULD I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE BEATEN CUZ OF A GAL?"
ANS: NO
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by yorex2011: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dude be real jare.. Just forgive and move ahead.. She's made her choice...
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Chizzy20(f): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
seriously afta u got beaten up becos of ur gf, she den eventually left u for d Guy dat beat u up nd u re considering taking her bck..hmm speechless.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why should I got myself beaten up because of a "GIRLFRIEND, abii I chop Foolishness Woo to that girl that wants me to engage in a fight for her sake because, She Don Nak Hand For Tipper Wey Kari Sand..
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Maamin(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
So you got beaten because of a girl? shocked shocked

That girl better be drop dead gorgeous..or you got beaten for a poop! grin
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Forgive her and get pummeled again! grin
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Enegod(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, "WOULD I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE BEATEN CUZ OF A GAL?"
ANS: NO
easier said than done...undecided
If you don't have strength..for gerrit.. He is gonna beat you easily grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
easier said than done...undecided
If you don't have strength..for gerrit.. He is gonna beat you easily grin grin

BROS, I RESPECT MYSELF WELLA, AND I KNOW SAY I NO GET POWER...........I DNT GO BEYOND MY LINES. I'L GLEEFULLY APOLOGISE AND WALK OUT OF THE SCENE grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Genea(f): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
dont try it at alll,r u a slowpoke
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lothario:
Last week I got into a fight with a guy because he took my girlfriend number in my presence nd was beat up real bad worst of all my girlfriend went with the guy, just yesterday she called me telling me that she's sorry but is scared of coming to my house because my parents warned me to stay away from her and threatened to arrest her if she seen with me again she's saying she's sorry but am confused if I should forgive her and beg my parents on her behalf as I made up my mind to marry her before the incident pls I need ur advice
You fought a guy because of a girl!!!!! how old are u?
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Brugo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol. My guy, you really messed up. If you don't take her back, how would you have your revenge? angry

Any woman who can do that once can do that again. Guard your heart man. Don't fall for her wiles. She will fall your hand in a bigger way if you don't guard yourself.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Lothario(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why is she tryna be back? What are her reasons for disrespecting you that much in a public and even left with the guy that beated you up. Bro, forgiving her isn't the issue but letting her back in your life.
But I still love her
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Lothario(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
OP are u mad forgive what u got beaten because of her nd u are saying forgive undecided
But I still love her
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by kevv(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chai! i done chi chon chin... why would you fight a guy for collecting the digits of a girl you aint married to....you sure say you never chop something..
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by valdes00(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sum guys gan 2 dey fuckup... Itunnu sef knw say me no fit fight anoda guy because of her.... Untop wic package
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lothario:
But I still love her
Idi very _stupid.

Love what? You were foolish enough to fight for a girl that gives no fvck about you, and still left with the guy. You got injured in the fight, and now she wants to come back. What if you had been beaten to death? On top of the matter, you talk of loving her?

If you were close to me here, I for slap you silly. Nonsense.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why is she tryna be back? What are her reasons for disrespecting you that much in a public and even left with the guy that beated you up. Bro, forgiving her isn't the issue but letting her back in your life.

Beated kwa??

This is the funniest thread ever!!

Hahhahahahahahaha.,..
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Lothario(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Idi very _stupid.

Love what? You were foolish enough to fight for a girl that gives no fvck about you, and still left with the guy. You got injured in the fight, and now she wants to come back. What if you had been beaten to death? On top of the matter, you talk of loving her?

If you were close to me here, I for slap you silly. Nonsense.
why are you guys behaving like my family members that has refused to understand haven't you people fell in love before nairaland is my last hope and it's not help why
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by b3llo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
The Op's brain is on sabbatical leave. That's all I can infer from the story.
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lothario:
why are you guys behaving like my family members that has refused to understand haven't you people fell in love before nairaland is my last hope and it's not help why

Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Lothario(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=30955059][/quote]what do you mean biblical problem
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by raziboi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
omoh...is too ethical..

me can't ooooo
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by Samiceman: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don DIE!!
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by ronald4lif(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Samiceman:
I don DIE!!

Lol! What for exactly
Re: Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U by yorex2011: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Biblical problem

Wicked!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Beg Ur Lov In Public these Way? Or Is these Crazy Lov??? / Could This Be Love?? Please Advice!! / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Joint 109th And 102nd Birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.