Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! (4321 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2017
I don't know what to do, am totally devastated, it was just one careless mistake, we couldn't stop ourselves and I was out of contraceptives, now it's gone completely left! Am too young to be a father and still too religious to kill a child!
Should I reject the baby now and go claim it later when I am ready?.. cos dts dts most rational idea in my head now.. pls I need matured and sincere advice.

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by ikp120(m): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Take this bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by MrDandy(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2017
None of us enjoyed the game you played bro, so we don't have any help to offer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by ademoladeji(m): 1:06am On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Cool23(m): 1:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Dude why don't u go for a DNA test to confirm if is truly yours

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by roymary: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Cool23:

The pregnancy must be 10-12 weeks before any form of paternity test could be carried out.

Dude also confirmed a slipped for a sec.

Welcome to Fatherhood - it's a beautiful world out here .

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Barely on your early 20s, Hmmmm! If this is not fictional then I pity you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by blaquebelle: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2017
tongue grin Hehehe! What do u want us to tell u again. U better take responsibility and start buying baby crib. If u don't have a job then I must say you're not just careless, you're irresponsible angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Start buying baby things. You're not too young to father a childtongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by crystalclear93(f): 1:39am On Apr 19, 2017
No advice dear just congratulations wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:45am On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Congratulations

Rilli?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2017
crystalclear93:
No advice dear just congratulations wink

I don't understand u ooo..shud I accept it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Start buying baby things. You're not too young to father a childtongue

Hmmm... yr1 mbbs uniuyo! Bros do u know wot dis means?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:48am On Apr 19, 2017
blaquebelle:
tongue grin Hehehe! What do u want us to tell u again. U better take responsibility and start buying baby crib. If u don't have a job then I must say you're not just careless, you're irresponsible angry

I believe I deserve the insults, nd yes, I don't v a job!
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:51am On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
Take this bro

I think I deserve this

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:52am On Apr 19, 2017
roymary:

The pregnancy must be 10-12 weeks before any form of paternity test could be carried out.

Dude also confirmed a slipped for a sec.

Welcome to Fatherhood - it's a beautiful world out here .

grin

I can't do this man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Cool23:

It's mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by roymary: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

I can't do this man...

She's probably messing with you! Quit avoiding her. Who knows if you are the Father even if she ain't lying ?

You ain't gonna die or anything like that! It's not like you are married.

Be bold and face this - learn from it and be better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Princeboca12(m): 2:12am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Hmmm... yr1 mbbs uniuyo! Bros do u know wot dis means?
Young man, i would love to meet u. A in pc2 . Hopefully UUMSA might help u. also, apply for any available scholarship... the monew might go a long way

3 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 2:13am On Apr 19, 2017
roymary:

She's probably messing with you! Quit avoiding her. Who knows if you are the Father even if she ain't lying ?

and if she were really pregnant she would have called him on phone instead of texting him

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2017
But as a boy you need to have self control.. If you ran out of condoms then both of you should have known dat its not right to go on with sex without condoms...

No sensible girl would allow you enter her without a condom.. As for guys I know d spirit of sense eludes us when we see a pussy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Localamos(m): 2:17am On Apr 19, 2017
When you were having illicit sex, you didn't know you are 20.

You better man up and assume your responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by mysticgal(f): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2017
So funny...
OK if you were my brother, I'd ask you to take the freaking lady to a hospital different from hers for a new check up, you might not know some ladies can do desperately do things to pull chunks of money from you.,Talking from first hand experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Safiaa(f): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Some christians are religious when its beneficial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2017
You are on your own, OYO grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by kingbryanthe1st(m): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2017
I feel your pain though ...was nearly wearing your shoes but the God I serve is a living one ..when i was in my year 1.I bleeped this girl without condom and it was as if she knew I was about to cum the next thing she wrapped both legs and arms around me I was struggling with two things not spilling and getting free thank God I won the ....just pray about it God will intervene wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by kingbryanthe1st(m): 3:19am On Apr 19, 2017
mysticgal:
So funny...
OK if you were my brother, I'd ask you to take the freaking lady to a hospital different from hers for a new check up, you might not know some ladies can do desperately do things to pull chunks of money from you.,Talking from first hand experience.
first hand experience ...?? you've done it bfor? [quote author=mysticgal post=55696754]So funny...
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2017
roymary:

Tnx honey
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2017
kingbryanthe1st:
I feel your pain though ...was nearly wearing your shoes but the God I serve is a living one ..when i was in my year 1.I bleeped this girl without condom and it was as if she knew I was about to cum the next thing she wrapped both legs and arms around me I was struggling with two things not spilling and getting free thank God I won the ....just pray about it God will intervene wink

Tnx man I appreciate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel / GUYS Is There Anything Sweeter Than A Woman's Vagina In This World? / My Libido Is Too High. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.