Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland (1177 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
some1 sent me a mail and I can't open it. please teach me pals
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saimeritus:
Go to your normal mail box either yahoo mail or Gmail the mail you used in signing up for Nairaland
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
I checked but there is no mail there
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Enegod(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
bro, so since you registered on nairaland 3yrs ago, this is your first mail
It must be pretty hard on you undecided

1 Like

Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
I am not into girls bro,I have received numerous mail but I don't see them in my inbox
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Enegod(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saimeritus:
I am not into girls bro,I have received numerous mail but I don't see them in my inbox
check your spam messeges
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saimeritus:
ooh you not into Girls..
14 years no be beans oo
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
2dice:

ooh you not into Girls..
14 years no be beans oo
lol! bro no be like that na. Priesthood on my mind by the grace of God
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saimeritus:
priesthood??
The voodoo ish abi?
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Attention seeker oshi. . . It's 2015 and you can't check mail? Even after nairaland tells you to check your mail box?
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have checked my spam but nothing yet o. it's still showing red on my profile on nairaland
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by MrCork: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saimeritus:

...bro......klassiquette send the mail....she loookin for husband on nairaland..truss me! undecided
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saimeritus:

wow..Am impressed..keep the holy zeal burning, I wish you the very best in the Holy vineyard.smiley
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Sunkyphil(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...bro......klassiquette send the mail....she loookin for husband on nairaland..truss me! undecided
she is not light skin
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 22, 2015
NinoBrown888:

wow..Am impressed..keep the holy zeal burning, I wish you the very best in the Holy vineyard.smiley
thanks bro
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by jerrymej(m): 3:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Hey God!
How I won take teach you this two this now!
To send and to read!
Abeg no vess if I redirect you to go to any of the computer centre to solve this.
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Theophinio(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
LOL
Guys mk una put am true na
Re: Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland by Theophinio(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Enegod:
Guy you will not kill me with laugh oooh. All the same
CHEERS

(1) (Reply)

Lost Your Virginity Because Of Blackberry, Two Days Later, It Got Stolen‪‬ / Which 9ja Celeb. Can You Date? / Ladies Please Don't Do This To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.