Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja (32465 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Suchie(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Save money and take your girlfriend to an apple store to choose watever fone she wants.She deserves the best its your girlfriend dude.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by igbsam(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue. Thanks all.

You say wetin ? you dey find godfather of area boys for computer village abi,

Walahi, dem go lay you and your girlfriend for ground, soak koboko for inside soapy water, come dey flog u and your girlfriend. As dem dey give your girlfriend one stroke, dem go double am for your own for not getting sense.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Tinyemeka(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

Good morning.

It's the eyes.

The eyes.

No fake lashes.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by 100Cents: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
daats d prob. Its not aa shop. Its all d road side guys

Smh..

Experience they say is the best teacher..
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Lilshorecords(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
oga if u get mouth y u need area father na..it be like say u want make them beat u and ur babe join the fraud abi
grin grin omo see casala!
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by victorcalm(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hahaha brother. Am a corper serving in Ikeja, same thin happened to me at same computer village, they robbed me, I wanted to exchange my Z10 wit 10k for an iPhone 5, they took my money and return me paper wrapped eit paper
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by brainb0xx(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
And e fit be dat silly guy wey scam me dat year scam her too ooo... Pls anybody, dnt swap frm swap frm road side boys.. Dem be wayray!!!
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by classicfrank4u(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
lol what iz fakee ab0ut the ph0ne?? :Dlol what iz fakee ab0ut the ph0ne??
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue. Thanks all.

Guy you done phocked up totally, why buy cheap a$$ phones on Ikeja streets...you be jjc?

Well, I know goons who know mad goons...but honestly speaking let the issue die..your money is gone for good...na New shrine dem go cancel your money, trust me!

Next time never buy a phone on the streets, irrespective of how nice looking it may be.

PM or email at mistaarhlohki@gmail.com for good Fone deals

Stay sharp my nigga cool
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Donjcco(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
udysweet:
This got me cracking!chai bros u wicked o! I suffered smtn close,na SLOT sef. I got a curve 4 two days later fone begin warm. Na d genesis be dat o,took it to dem,for were tales by moonlight. I say sometimes I'll put in d freezer (yes freezer) small weda e go cool. Or I put hanky insid freezer use wrap am. I developed fobia for dat fone. Loool!

lol.. this was exactly wat happened to me ... I also put mine inside freezer to enable it cool for sometimes...funny thing be say I tested this phone so teey I dey 100% sure say the phone na correct.. but before I reach house this phone don rebut like 5 times... na then I know say I don enter...
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Spaxon(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lakeshizu:
Maybe she just came back from village
. cheesy
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
[/left][left]
sekzy99:
cool
sekzy99:
Nothing can be done broo. Forget am
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by NemzySeries(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
she added 30k plus her samsumg s3. Tnks
Na by force to use iphone? ....nw she has bin give Fphone(Fake phone) undecided
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by emmy125(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mak we start to day boil stones rubbish
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by layinkakeem(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Darm!!! Really can't stop laughing !!!
Shei she close eyes when dey won give her the phone nii ?
Lmfao !!!
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by johnsonsegxy: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Godvilla:
4rm Paris with love....
U've learnt a hard lesson.........

Hahaha you make me remember this film... I love the film die... From Paris with love.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by dam007(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
abi oooo. Wats d way out
when you enta 1 chance like this one, just wait till you reach your bus stop then you drop.... no going back grin grin grin
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Hahaha you make me remember this film... I love the film die... From Paris with love.
Yea.... cool
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by seunadeolu(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2015
VOICEMAIL, SHE DON GO PAY TITHE FOR BOIZ IN THE HOOD grin grin shocked
sekzy99:
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by seunadeolu(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2015
OBJECTION, some shop do give preference for that
Ralphlauren:

30k + original amsung s3 in exchange for a fufu phone grin grin shocked grin

What was she thinking shocked grin

Why didn't you accompany her? Anyway, she wanted a bargain. No reputable shop will do such trade off with her and that was the mistake she made.

You either have the full money for the iphone or you continue saving till you can afford it.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by seunadeolu(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2015
JUST MOVE ON, UR GF MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE BY DEALING WITH THE TOUTS, NEVER DEAL IN ANY BUSINESS WITH THE MISCREANT IF YOU ARE NOT SMART AND CRAFTY LIKE THEM. ALWAYS PATRONIZE THE MAIN DEALER SHOPS WITH WARRANTY
sekzy99:
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Bramo(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Eyaa.... I sori ooh
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by savanto: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
brennyB:
If she gives her tithe she wouldnt have encounter such.. grin

If you tithe and remain careless, you will incur heavy losses. It's not about tithing. It's about being very concious of your environment and always pause and ask yourself a few questions before doing anything especially where it concerns money.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Saucekide25(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Suchie:
Save money and take your girlfriend to an apple store to choose watever fone she wants.She deserves the best its your girlfriend dude.
Ur mouth sweet
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
victorcalm:
Hahaha brother. Am a corper serving in Ikeja, same thin happened to me at same computer village, they robbed me, I wanted to exchange my Z10 wit 10k for an iPhone 5, they took my money and return me paper wrapped eit paper
ur own worse
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Donjcco:

lol.. this was exactly wat happened to me ... I also put mine inside freezer to enable it cool for sometimes...funny thing be say I tested this phone so teey I dey 100% sure say the phone na correct.. but before I reach house this phone don rebut like 5 times... na then I know say I don enter...

Lwkmd
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Saucekide25:
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).
wu u b
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by cybercares(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2015
holysaint1:

bro.. From your comment, you admitted to owning a shop in ikeja... Pliz i am in need of a shop where they sell original samsung parts... Cause my samsung SII captivate power button is bad.. So am tryna change with a better one.

Sorry, I saw your message late.

I can help you on your request.I know a shop where original samsung and other phones parts/component are sold.

Contact me through one of the following info:

CONTACT US:
Address: 6, Otigba street, computer village, Ikeja.
Phone: 08034012374, 08182879061
What's App: 08182879061
BBM Pin: Pin:2742648
Email: cybercomsystemsng@gmail.com
Twitter: @cybercomsystems
Facebook: facebook.com/cybercomsystemsrepair
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by holysaint1(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
cybercares:

Sorry, I saw your message late.

I can help you on your request.I know a shop where original samsung and other phones parts/component are sold.

Contact me through one of the following info:

CONTACT US:
Address: 6, Otigba street, computer village, Ikeja.
Phone: 08034012374, 08182879061
What's App: 08182879061
BBM Pin: Pin:2742648
Email: cybercomsystemsng@gmail.com
Twitter: @cybercomsystems
Facebook: facebook.com/cybercomsystemsrepair

Alright.. Thanks.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by holysaint1(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
sekzy99:
ur own worse

as in ehh sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Unboxing Photos Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.