Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) (59123 Views)

Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 24, 2015
blaze2cool:

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

styrofoam is a type of polymer (polystyrene). It is not an ingredient in instant noodles.

Styrofoam is a polymer, it is too large to be absorbed through the diet. polymers of a large enough size like PS are biologically inert.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2015
runnazz:
@ op thanks for the info

salt is unhealthy
sugar is dangerous
groundnut/veg oil is unhealthy
red meat is a killer
smoked fish is bad
bush meat na ebola
white rice no longer good
Lunch meats, smoked meats, bacon, sausage and other processed meats Kills
Refined flour, found in cakes, cookies and snack foods kills u too
All fast foods,cake frosting,Microwave Popcorn,Pancakes,packaged cookies
Yogurt,Ketchup,cereals,frozen meals
alcohol is dangerous
smoking kills
too much tv/computer screens affect the sight
sex is dangerous;even with protection
coffee,tea,soda the list is endless..all get coma

na wetin man go do now,i like instant noodles but i think the key here is moderation cos if we say make we just dey follow everything when them talk life no go sweet again oo
i follow u. Even honey intake shudnt b excessive as useful it is.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by jaybee488(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2015
well, it's mostly taken by d Chinese and Koreans... and no complaints yet...
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by alexov(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
The Op is not saying y'all shouldn't eat noodles but as always too much of everything is bad, so eat your indomie in moderation. After all most of the foods we eat are processed

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by bidex(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
blaze2cool:
Na me make the POST, u think i just came up with the post just like that? if i hear

hehehehehe... u don hear already na! just prove the theory thats all
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by redsun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ever since Nigerians have started eating all these foreign poisons,cancer,kidney failure and liver diseases seems to be quite rampant in Nigeria like bokoharam.

Fast foods comes with fast problems.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by dammizz(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
I feel like eating indomie right now cool
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ArcToyin(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Lobatan
I think have heard a research that women are d highest victim of cancer.Too much of indomie and we dey tell dem,they won't change because that is the only food they can cook better.Ask your gf to cook amala and vegetable for u,u go hear story.
hahahhahaha. They are always proud of cooking indomie but dislike pounding yam
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ArcToyin(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Lobatan
I think have heard a research that women are d highest victim of cancer.Too much of indomie and we dey tell dem,they won't change because that is the only food they can cook better.Ask your gf to cook amala and vegetable for u,u go hear story.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by mikesly: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
stigman:

Smoker never stop smoking
u're right bro.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by sisiafrika(f): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
LewisO:
We doctors knows this, but nice sharing!
doctor indeed. Were u nt tot concord in ur mushroom medical schl? Nonsense! Doctors knows.. Olodo
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by sisiafrika(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Horladortune:
Been eating it for long and none of that poo applies... Get your facts right niqqa
one does nt die suddenly, death is gradual. Embrace naturAl and organic fooods, do aways wt artificial and chemical/synthethic laden foods. Reasons why our ancestors lived longer! U have been warned!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by LewisO: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
sisiafrika:
Is your job devoted for spreading ignorance?

Silly girl.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by sisiafrika(f): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
LewisO:

Is your job devoted for spreading ignorance?

Silly girl.
are u high?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by MrBasketball: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
sisiafrika:
are u high?
How does his post affect you?

Stop spreading ignorance. undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by LewisO: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
sisiafrika:
are u high?
I'm not high, I'm only intoxicated.
Is this the new style of wooing a man?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Daz y I always eat it wit stew or sardine or fried vegetables, etc...goodness! my half carton of indomie is almost finished! aaahhh!!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2016
DesChyko:

Don't be foolish, my friend. Do you think Nairaland is a gathering of kindergarten kids where you just recite whatever comes out of 'wherever you got it from' and expect everyone to nod along?
If you can't post a viable research without 'copy and paste', then buzz off!
Learning no dey finish. You have hit a cord in me too.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by meobizy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
People in American prisons eat instant noodles daily. I’m yet to hear of them dropping dead like flies. Instead I know they are a huge percentage of the fittest people in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) / Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.