Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) (58553 Views)

Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by AmakaDNB(f): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by major466(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
The Ladies won't like this thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by gurunlocker: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
I only eat two cartoons a month, hope it not too much..... abi make I buy more

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by anonym0us: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
God what's all this?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Story for the dogs... undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by farem: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
DesChyko:
No proof? No causative ingredient? No interactions?

Silly!

Why are you this incorrigible? Even no Noodle company can refute these facts. Who you be sef?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ghenghen! cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by haibe(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
I just chop am finish sef undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by farem: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Bluetooth2:

Nonsense

If this is true as the claimed, Nafdac would have banned all noodles.

You mean the way cigarette smoking has not been banned in Naija?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by yomi007k(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
I no go still stop, no worry.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kumpharm...Come here and read this grin grin..
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by charismaticdave(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
blaze2cool:
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.
2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.
3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.
4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.
5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.
6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.
7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.
8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.
9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to thoseareas.
10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
Please share to others, you can’t know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

http://inspiredyouthng..de/2015/02/oh-my-goodness-10-reasons-you-should.html?m=1

abeg stop lying jor, my wife was always eating indomie when she was pregnant, and noting happened, Mr dubber, make your enquiries before dubbing next time and if the maker of indomie Na your family, will you be advocating this

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Sarimah(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
but I can't stop eating it sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by otunbashonny(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Spaghetti nko?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by spanzed(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sigh now they have said we should stop eating noodles I wonder how student would cope without INDOMIE
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by VickyRotex(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Haaaa. Bad market, na so fork just drop from my mouth now. My sister hope you don hear ooo.... Bet me sef like indomie ooo, no be lie cry

Can I reduce intake to 3ce in a week With just two pack at each intake? sad
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by LewsTherin: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
2nd time this has been posted to Nairaland. First time it was shown that the post was just a pile of croc. Alternative "evidence " was prooved to be inconclusive. Only the tsunami of Nairaland deleted that thread.

People, do your own research.

Styrofoam as the main ingredient of noodle. Pitiful.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by VickyRotex(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
gurunlocker:
I only eat two cartoons a month, hope it not too much..... abi make I buy more
l

Haba 2 is too small fa....

4cartons should be manageable in a month grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by d33types: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
moderators must be having noodles for grey matter..what kind of source is that?
Mr seun, kindly warn the boys sir

another new product is likely to surface soon after this propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by gurunlocker: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
l

Haba 2 is too small fa....

4cartons should be manageable in a month grin
wa shere be..... u go join me sha
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by caniva(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
aaahhhh! shocked shocked shocked shocked

yehhhh! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why you never talk all these since?

LOBATAN...Mogbe! shocked shocked
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by mecusbosco(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
blaze2cool:
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
Please share to others, you can’t know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

http://inspiredyouthng..de/2015/02/oh-my-goodness-10-reasons-you-should.html?m=1

Shey na ordinary indomie contain all these Hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium. Infact the whole 20 elements dey inside. Wetin man go dey chop again? You need to go inside the kitchen of all those mama put wey you dey chop, na then u go know say we strong.

Abeg make I rush home jare! Super pack on my mind. Mine is still remaining 8packs for carton. What will I do to them? Op oya come and answer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by d33types: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Styrofoam in noodles? and you're haven't died of constipation and intestinal obstruction. these people,repent o.else you can never know success.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123... Time to burn your noodle collection, I guess. grin
I must have mentioned your moniker like a thousand times now. Girl, you dey try o. I for don go bonkers. You have done well, I am very pleased. cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by alsudaes1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:
@ op thanks for the info

salt is unhealthy
sugar is dangerous
groundnut/veg oil is unhealthy
red meat is a killer
smoked fish is bad
bush meat na ebola
white rice no longer good
Lunch meats, smoked meats, bacon, sausage and other processed meats Kills
Refined flour, found in cakes, cookies and snack foods kills u too
All fast foods,cake frosting,Microwave Popcorn,Pancakes,packaged cookies
Yogurt,Ketchup,cereals,frozen meals
alcohol is dangerous
smoking kills
too much tv/computer screens affect the sight
sex is dangerous;even with protection
coffee,tea,soda the list is endless..all get coma

na wetin man go do now,i like instant noodles but i think the key here is moderation cos if we say make we just dey follow everything when them talk life no go sweet again oo

I tire o. . . angry
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by neocortex: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
All these "reasons" without a single scientific reference is hogwash.
The fact that some people experienced those symptoms doesn't mean it is bad, after all some people do have problems after eating beans.
Hearsay can never replace a peer reviewed research.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Creamish(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
If it's dat bad, how come NAFDAC certified it ok?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ayodijex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Nonsense

If this is true as the claimed, Nafdac would have banned all noodles.
why am i thinking this guy is right tho?.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by IME1: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
in as much as many may not belong to indomie generation, many have evolved into it. up till now indomie is not a meal in my family house. nut on my own, i see it as fast and light food. but recently i try as much as possible to add egg or sardine! plus carrot, green beans and cabbage! these are not cheap or easily accessible depending where you are, but your health is your wealth. if we cannot invest in good and healthy meals then why do we work for a 'living'?
have a good work week
PS: SON, NAFDAC and other bodies in charge of food regulations and the national Assembly should do something about this 'imported' food. cancer is not good.
God bless us, amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.