Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) (35133 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
mrrock:
Jonathan is the best man for the job. The best president ever, based on works done that could be confirmed.

Our railways abandoned since the 1970's is now working.

New power stations being built in every geo political zone.

Over 120 Almajiri schools and 15 new universities.

Agricultural revolution is happening in Nigeria as we speak.
e.tc, e.t.c.

How many did Buhari build when he was president?. Zero.

I fell sorry for you if you can back a president who had spent more than four years in office when you can count he's achievements in less than five lines.
But for Buhari I guess your papa never told you.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by 50calibre(m): 3:33am On Feb 22, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Hehehe, 50calbre has suddenly become igbo because of election? Lol. Well gird your loins well because you are in for the shock of your life, buhari got a thousand vote from southeast in 2011 out of pity, but come 2015 he will have only the vote of Ngige & Okorocha, even the vote of Ngige is not guaranteed

Lol I wonder why many of you assume every Igbo must support Jonathan..... Where does that come from, am I supposed to support Jonathan just because he's from the south? That's a very screwed up & retar*ded mentality. This is Nigeria's biggest problem

Believe it or not, I'm a bonafide Igbo guy (however a sensible one) and I can't wait to see Jonathan & his obese illiterate wife leave aso rock. I don't support fools just because we share the same religion or tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:12am On Feb 22, 2015
mobuch:

Yeriba slave
call your people to order
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by simplisity(m): 5:55am On Feb 22, 2015
i am stil wanderin y any nairaland APC supporters do not have spiritual eyes to see behond wat is happening in Nigeria in order to understand that Buhari will lose this election and will fail like never before.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by melomelo: 6:02am On Feb 22, 2015
xabi148:
Buhari till 2019 abi no b so??
Na so. Gmb to wait till 2019
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Saucekide25(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Get Amazing Discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 22, 2015
mascot87:
Ogbeni GEJ, Igbos only cannot save your yansh on match 28
since you are too sure of this, why are worried about his visit? apc =online victors while they fail woefully in real life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by hubreality(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2015
eazysally:
this man go soon tire oo.... from church to church campaign, now he is meeting people one on one to beg for their votes very soon he will be going from street to street, this is how low GEJ have reduced himself to, dont he have foot soldiers? there suppose to be doing these and not him, this man is really desperate to win. victory doesnt come by doing all these, his good works alone will campaign for him(that is if their is any) not all these errand things he is doing.
That's called "grassroot campaign." It's only a blind and deaf person that will say this administration did nothing when several projects completed and ongoing. Over 10 new functional universities, revived and functional railways/trains, true democracy with great value for human rights, and many more...
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by drkay9: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by eazysally: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2015
hubreality:

That's called "grassroot campaign." It's only a blind and deaf person that will say this administration did nothing when several projects completed and ongoing. Over 10 new functional universities, revived and functional railways/trains, true democracy with great value for human rights, and many more...

there are more pressing issues for a president like him to be attending to rather than all these, this is irrelevant has he lost faith in his foot soldiers or there have abandoned him to do all these, besides there are more to these things u mentioned which is not compelling enough to buy a vote. where is the true democracy with value for human rights? this is the most ridiculous statment i have ever heard, are u really living in this country? i doubt or u are one of the saTANist.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Jonathan travrlled.to North to meet with Hausa leaders and rulers..,..and he respected their culture, he dressed like them!

Jonathan travelled to West to meet with Yoruba leaders and rulers......and he respected their culture, he dressed like them!

It's Ibo's turn...
Ibo leaders and their rulers travelled to Yorubaland to meet with Jonathan.......and he respected the culture of the land and dressed as a Yoruba!

Ijaw has been disrespecting Ibo since 12th AD.

Bloody SLAVES! angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Chigold101(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2015
slimfit1:
Hungry peiopleu you don't have to be poor to be hungry.
because they support GEJ that is why they are hungry people.
If they turn to shout change now...they will become babaolowos... APCheats TUFIAKWA UNU
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Chigold101(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2015
koboko69:
Jonathan cant even regard them by wearing an igbo attire to meet them. He still wore agbada and yoruba cap to remind them, Lagos is no mans land lagos is a yoruba land. Looks like some people arw about to be scammed again. My igbo brothers this una leaders don pocket money from Jonathan, una go dey here dey shout. ok na
incase u dont know... GEJ met with more ten different tribes including the Yorubas at the same time.

It is people like you that are so tribalistic and devilish. Let me make it clear to you. Even if GEJ dresses like a Fulani Cattle rearer “we“ Igbos will still vote for him... He is the CHANGE we know.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2015
mrrock:
Jonathan is the best man for the job. The best president ever, based on works done that could be confirmed.

Our railways abandoned since the 1970's is now working.

New power stations being built in every geo political zone.

Over 120 Almajiri schools and 15 new universities.

Agricultural revolution is happening in Nigeria as we speak.
e.tc, e.t.c.

How many did Buhari build when he was president?. Zero.
Deluded dumbfùck
You blinded people just like worshiping médiocres. It's so unfortunate.
# trains?
GEJ refurbished trains bought in the 1970's with the same amount of money Mexico used to make x2 new ones.
# Power?
About 30 billion dollars has been spent on the project since 2008 yet, no improvement. When last were you giving light for 48 hours uninterrupted? I spent two weeks in Benin Republic behind us last year and power was only interrupted for 7 minutes. What a shame!!!
# Almajary schools?
The project is a UK project and about 3 million pounds stealing was donated for it. How much of the money has been spent judiciously on the project?
# Agriculture ?
Today, 90% of farmers don't have access to mechanized tools and they still practice old farming system. They still buy fertilizers expensively.
Come March 28, you will choose to continue living in your penury or #March4change.
Buhari is not the best candidate but will surely make a better president than Jònadaft.
Personally, I don't care if he his a muslim or a fulani. All I want is good government.
WE DON'T NEED THIS GUDLUCK.
#WE WANT BETTER LUCK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Aegon(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2015
holatin:
do you know what a news agency called Jonathan.
"a failed President"

are you not ashamed of supporting failure.
liberate Nigeria
So this news agency now has the total embodiment of wisdom? So I don't have my own discernment to make a political decision? This news agency once labelled Mandela a terrorist in the 1970's.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Bifwoli: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ and Igbo leaders is a match made in heaven.

Igbos are great in business and GEJ is very pro business unlike GMB who'll encourage freeloading and living off govt handouts instead of working hard like Igbos.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Aegon(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2015
50calibre:

Lol I wonder why many of you assume every Igbo must support Jonathan..... Where does that come from, am I supposed to support Jonathan just because he's from the south? That's a very screwed up & retar*ded mentality. This is Nigeria's biggest problem

Believe it or not, I'm a bonafide Igbo guy (however a sensible one) and I can't wait to see Jonathan & his obese illiterate wife leave aso rock. I don't support fools just because we share the same religion or tribe.

My brother i'd rather vote an educated man with an illiterate wife than vote an illiterate man with an educated wife. besides as an Igbo man my gospel is TELL ME MY STAND BEFORE YOU ASK ME TO CHANGE, RATHER THAN ASKING ME TO CHANGE BEFORE TELLING ME MY STAND.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by holatin(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Aegon:
So this news agency now has the total embodiment of wisdom? So I don't have my own discernment to make a political decision? This news agency once labelled Mandela a terrorist in the 1970's.
I already see him as a failure even before he was termed a failure.
you know he is too but maybe you re supporting him because of your tribal or religious similarity
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by kpofkpof: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Oh my sweet Juliaann were have been have missed you so much

Well it's always Gej till 2019 Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

I take exception to the insults you have just dished out to our elders.

Isn't it possible for us to peacefully state the side we are on instead of publicly insulting people old enough to be our fathers

Especially likes of Fashola who has performed well in Lagos- how can you refer to him as a hooligan? How can you refer a Prof and Pastor Osibanjo as a vagabond, what has he done to deserve such.

Some people you mentioned have definitely soiled their names with their actions and inactions, but calling them derogatory names is totally uncalled for.

For the avoidance of doubt, im a supporter of GEJ and I know he is coming back. But I can't fathom this level of insolence.

I as a person, I hate APC with passion. They are synonymous with Violence. I have seen them in action several times.

I have a feeling that PDP will win in Lagos state and I know GEJ is coming back. Forget all these online polls and people 'clicking like for GEJ and share for Buhari' - all na wash. How many of the share clickers and like clickers have PVC. As a supporter of GEJ, I have never clicked like or share or whatever, because it won't count. Nairaland is not INEC. So why should I bother myself.

I also sense that as soon as results are released on d 28th of March, it won't go down well with the APC people and their thugs will go on rampage, so I advice people- go out early to vote, come back home- stock up the house and have a full tank in your car. Then tune to Channels and follow from there. So that when gbege burst, you won't go down with them.

GEJ is coming back. This I Know!

I rather he comes back than Buhari coming in. APC made a huge mistake fielding him as their candidate!

I also wonder why the elite are clamouring for Buhari. I watched an interview of his and I was like disappointed in his approach. He doesn't have that vibe like Obama. GEJ doesn't either but he is better off. Asides that, Shebi they said we are the leaders of tomorrow, let them all give us chance jor let us become leaders abi tomorrow never come?

Anyway my people, vote your choice and most importantly- stay safe.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by kpofkpof: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Deluded dumbfùck
You blinded people just like worshiping médiocres. It's so unfortunate.
# trains?
GEJ refurbished trains bought in the 1970's with the same amount of money Mexico used to make x2 new ones.
# Power?
About 30 billion dollars has been spent on the project since 2008 yet, no improvement. When last were you giving light for 48 hours uninterrupted? I spent two weeks in Benin Republic behind us last year and power was only interrupted for 7 minutes. What a shame!!!
# Almajary schools?
The project is a UK project and about 3 million pounds stealing was donated for it. How much of the money has been spent judiciously on the project?
# Agriculture ?
Today, 90% of farmers don't have access to mechanized tools and they still practice old farming system. They still buy fertilizers expensively.
Come March 28, you will choose to continue living in your penury or #March4change.
Buhari is not the best candidate but will surely make a better president than Jònadaft.
Personally, I don't care if he his a muslim or a fulani. All I want is good government.
WE DON'T NEED THIS GUDLUCK.
#WE WANT BETTER LUCK.

What of the 16billion USD meant for power that disappeared under Obasanjo Haba
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Mrslimblack(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2015
koboko69:
Jonathan cant even regard them by wearing an igbo attire to meet them. He still wore agbada and yoruba cap to remind them, Lagos is no mans land lagos is a yoruba land. Looks like some people arw about to be scammed again. My igbo brothers this una leaders don pocket money from Jonathan, una go dey here dey shout. ok na
that is to show that he is a president for the whole of Nigeria, meeting Igbo ppl on hausa/yoruba attire, and doing the ina ito (back slapping 3 times), a symbolic way of greeting on the Igbo culture. That's what a Nigerian president should portray.
God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by zingywingy: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2015
How I pity d igbos....pdp ruled you for 16years and no development...thank God for okorocha that brought little change to Imo..compare imo to Abia, Enugun and Ebonyi..yet u want pdp for us in Lag.
U are bunch of wicked foolish idiot with retarded thinking..lack of futuristic thinking.
I bliv u will soon be bundled out to ur pdp stunted ruling states.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by zingywingy: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2015
kpofkpof:

You are foolish...
Is obasanjo Buhari or Apc member??
No future in pdp lets march for change
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Adegbodolu1: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Mrslimblack:
that is to show that he is a president for the whole of Nigeria, meeting Igbo ppl on hausa/yoruba attire, and doing the ina ito (back slapping 3 times), a symbolic way of greeting on the Igbo culture. That's what a Nigerian president should portray.
God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria

Foolish man, when was the last time you saw a Nigerian president was meeting Yoruba people and elders in Igboland? Or Hausa people and elders in Yoruba land? or Ijaw people and Elders in the North? Why cant Igbo elders and leaders be met in their own region?
Igbo people have no shame, useless people forsaking their own land?
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by zingywingy: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Oh my sweet Juliaann were have been have missed you so much

Well it's always Gej till 2019 Because

Buhaz[s][/s]ri is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun[/s] is vulture
Delemo[s]
modu is pig

GMB TILL 2019

You forgot to finish it na..
Your father a slowpoke
Ur grandfather a nitwit
Ur mother a hoe
ur gmother an ass
U ursef ..waste of fluid like Shekau

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2015
zingywingy:

I forgot to finish it na..
My father a slowpoke
My grandfather a nitwit
My mother a hoe
My gmother an ass
I myself ..waste of fluid like Shekau
Ok

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Bokoharam: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2015
slimfit1:
Hungry peiopleu you don't have to be poor to be hungry.

Calling these people hungry? You must visit a psychiatrist pronto!
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2015
kpofkpof:

So?
Who said obasanjo is a saint?
Pls grow up.
Pdp has generally failed us in the last 16 years.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2015
zingywingy:

You forgot to finish it na..
Your father a slowpoke
Ur grandfather a nitwit
Ur mother a hoe
ur gmother an ass
U ursef ..waste of fluid like Shekau
Yes o
You have just simply defined opiaoku
He is a retąrded biafran
I hope this country separates so ppl like this moronıc opka Oku Can have Jònadaft as their president.
I Can't allow all this fuckěry to continue for another four years.
WE DON'T WANT THIS FOOLISH GUDLUCK.
#WE WANT BETTER LUCK.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Yes o
You have just simply defined opiaoku
He is a retąrded biafran
I hope this country he separates so ppl like this moronıc opka Oku Can have Jònadaft as their president.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Day dreamer. Keep on dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.