Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. (2699 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by tociano009(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please my brother and sister's let us be realistic and remove political stuff on this matter, I notice something about this devil news agency call Sahara reporter that they are throughly Enemy of Nigeria progress and they are sponsored by opposition party to form fake news, because the time bokoharam are killing people in North they are the first paper that will broadcast and will capture and analyse how they capture the villages and number of people they killed, but since the time Nigerian army are claiming the villages capture back and making victory over them this so call sahara reporter never say anything Good about this.....Pls can someone notice that

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Omoyele Sowore is a disgrace to humanity and mankind!

18 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by LadyAmaka(f): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
I noticed that too. God has disgraced them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by DesChyko: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
I created this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2151013/factual-fiction-called-sahara-reporters
to expose the biasedness of this news site. They have only one mission in Nigeria. And unfortuantely, they are affliated to some parties in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by tociano009(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
because I just search there website and see how they have been broadcasting how bokoharam are killing people but they never show interest in how our soldiers are pursuing this bastards.. I feel somehow

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Nkemtreasure: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonalism has to do with free, fair and balanced reportage. If you can't find it in any media company, then it has only one word to qualify it - PROPAGANDA.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by SkyBlue1: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
It is funny how Sahara Reporters become the devil anytime they publish news some people don't like to hear, but when it is the flip side they are the paragons of all that is noble and decent in journalism. Please people be consistent, after all is said and done they have consistently broken news stories that have proved to be true even before any news paper in Nigeria got wind of it. Sell your hypocricy somewhere else guys

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by slimfit1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
What progress are you talking about i think the progress is only in your bank account oh please.
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by tociano009(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkyBlue1:
It is funny how Sahara Reporters become the devil anytime they publish news some people don't like to hear, but when it is the flip side they are the paragons of all that is noble and decent in journalism. Please people be consistent, after all is said and done they have consistently broken news stories that have proved to be true even before any news paper in Nigeria got wind of it. Sell your hypocricy somewhere else guys
what kinda nd of hypocrisy, I know what I m talking bro and you also know, they are only causing political problem in the country instead of giving information

11 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Adminisher: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is Sahara Reporters reporting that Nigetian troops have captured Baga.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/21/nigeria-recaptures-baga-boko-haram-militants

They dont like PDP or Jonathan but that is not a crime. I myself dont like Jonathan as i did not like Abacha and also did not like Obasanjo going for third term. Nobody hides stuff again it is the information age. Not liking your government is actually a good thing most of the time. Being supportive of the opposition is also a very good thing.If there was no.opposition in Nigeria Jonathan would never ever have been president. What you are not permitted to do is to hate your country or covertly or actively work to bring down the government of your country through non constitutional means.
That then is treason and you should be jailed.

15 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by tociano009(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Adminisher:
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/21/nigeria-recaptures-baga-boko-haram-militants

They dont like PDP or Jonathan but that is not a crime. I myself dont like Jobathan as i did not like Abacha and also did not like Obasanjo going for third term. Nobody hides stuff again it is the information age.
Not liking your government is actually a good thing most of the time. Being supportive if the opposition is also a very good thing.If there was no.opposition in Nigeria Jonathan would never ever have been president.
What you ate not permitted to do is to hate your country or covertly or actively work to bring it down. That then is treason and you should be jailed.
so you want to tell me this is how they give information when bokoharam capture a village, you forgot how they will show the pictures of how many people die and the number of pages they wrote not short note like this, maybe is paining them because they are killing there workers

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by dre11(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Adminisher:

They dont like PDP or Jonathan but that is not a crime. I myself dont like Jonathan as i did not like Abacha and also did not like Obasanjo going for third term. Nobody hides stuff again it is the information age. Not liking your government is actually a good thing most of the time. Being supportive of the opposition is also a very good thing.If there was no.opposition in Nigeria Jonathan would never ever have been president. What you are not permitted to do is to hate your country or covertly or actively work to bring down the government of your country through non constitutional means.

Don't mind the OP......

Looking for ways to sell his/her story to make it look sweet

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by SkyBlue1: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Adminisher:
They dont like PDP or Jonathan but that is not a crime. I myself dont like Jonathan as i did not like Abacha and also did not like Obasanjo going for third term. Nobody hides stuff again it is the information age. Not liking your government is actually a good thing most of the time. Being supportive if the opposition is also a very good thing.If there was no.opposition in Nigeria Jonathan would never ever have been president. What you are not permitted to do is to hate your country or covertly or actively work to bring down the government of your country through non constitutional means.

Absolute nonsense. This is how dictators and sycophants are born. Who are you to decree that no one is allowed to hate their country and how on earth do you plan on policing that? Are you going to be the judge that sits in the court and decide with your expert vision if accussed citizens are emitting the right ammount of green white green love coloured rays from their rainbow coloured hearts? The laws are there for a reason, if you have viable charges to bring against Sahara then do so and stop all the round about, I am sure if they posted something you agreed with you would have been trumpeting their cause as defenders of democracy. Meanwhile what has Jonathan done about the leaked tape from Sahara reporters that indicted Fayose in electoral malpractice, is that a man that "loves" Nigeria? What warped reasoning, you won't go after the people who really hate Nigeria and are running it to the ground, it is journalists you want to go after.

And the same people will later shout Buhari is against press freedoms. Someone help me spell I.R.O.N.Y

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Reptyle(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Guy there are some posts you should not dignify with a response. This one particularly is not worth a response.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Adminisher: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Actually I think I agree with you. Government should not have DIVINE powers of punishment for not liking your country. Psychophancy and fascism would be the results.
what I was merely trying to express was that I see nothing wring in Sahara Reporters. God did not create everyone to like Jonathan's government so opposition is a fundamental right.
SkyBlue1:

Absolute nonsense. This is how dictators and sycophants are born. Who are you to decree that no one is allowed to hate their country and how on earth do you plan on policing that? Are you going to be the judge that sits in the court and decide with your expert vision if accussed citizens are emitting the right ammount of green white green love coloured rays from their rainbow coloured hearts? The laws are there for a reason, if you have viable charges to bring against Sahara then do so and stop all the round about, I am sure if they posted something you agreed with you would have been trumpeting their cause as defenders of democracy. Meanwhile what has Jonathan done about the leaked tape from Sahara reporters that indicted Fayose in electoral malpractice, is that a man that "loves" Nigeria? What warped reasoning, you won't go after the people who really hate Nigeria and are running it to the ground, it is journalists you want to go after.
And the same people will later shout Buhari is against press freedoms. Someone help me spell I.R.O.N.Y
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
They are not into propaganda has you claimed, sir. They love Nigeria just like you and me, maybe more and that's why they do the things they do. When the government errs, they tell everyone so that acts like that are abated. In a way, they are the balance to our government' check. Having this in mind, we then realize that as long as the government does the right things, they have no "bad" news to break. If they fabricate news, that's when we can see them as enemies of progress
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by dustmalik: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Take it or leave it, Sahara Reporters is best and most reliable news outfit in Nigeria. People, like the OP, hate the truth, especially when it doesn't soothe them.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by drkay9: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by chamboy(m): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan would have performed Below Pa
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by rodbel(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2015
tociano009:
so you want to tell me this is how they give information when bokoharam capture a village, you forgot how they will show the pictures of how many people die and the number of pages they wrote not short note like this, maybe is paining them because they are killing there workers

Did NA show anyone proof of the BH boys they killed?
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by egift(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2015
SR will keep up the good work they are doing no matter who is power. TANiods are only angry because SR have consistently expose the failures of Jonathan.

Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by omenka(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2015
tociano009:
Please my brother and sister's let us be realistic and remove political stuff on this matter, I notice something about this devil news agency call Sahara reporter that they are throughly Enemy of Nigeria progress and they are sponsored by opposition party to form fake news, because the time bokoharam are killing people in North they are the first paper that will broadcast and will capture and analyse how they capture the villages and number of people they killed, but since the time Nigerian army are claiming the villages capture back and making victory over them this so call sahara reporter never say anything Good about this.....Pls can someone notice that
You and all those who liked your twaddle should be more worried about the quality of education you received than what the newspaper publishes.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by omenka(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Reptyle:

Guy there are some posts you should not dignify with a response. This one particularly is not worth a response.
Absolutely. The op even sounds like an illiterate.
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Rawani: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by gwales: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2015
this OP want us to believe NTA, AIT, and vanguard instead of Sahara reporter but u are late go and kontinu watching buhari documentary on AIT
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by gwales: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
I expect the OP to be reasonable here, isn't all the sources got there information from DHQ such as pictures and the number of casualties. when Sahara reporter where busy clamouring for goodluck to be declared acting president u pple did not c any wrong in their news but when they decide to expose the corruption and cluelesness of this administration u pple are now calling them devil's. SMH
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by Afroconnect: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Minister of information and our chief justice/prosecutors are docile,we should treat terorists supporters as accomlices and treat them the way Egyt treated the Islamists Aljazeera staff supporting the Islamic brotherhood.

Owners of sahara reporters/investors are from the same extremist sect as terrorists...its normal they support their brothers,our dumb money hungry politicians are too busy looking for how to steal and divert funds,they neglect their duties...revolution is the only answer.
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by tociano009(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2015
omenka:
You and all those who liked your twaddle should be more worried about the quality of education you received than what the newspaper publishes.
Thank you Prof, But dont forget I speak and Write deutch language and I speak Arabic , wink

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by TheOtherview: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
In @OP's deluded mind, sure.
Re: Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. by omenka(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2015
tociano009:
Thank you Prof, But dont forget I speak and Write deutch language and I speak Arabic , wink
So What has that got to do with the rubbish you posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary / The World Arise And Cry Out Against SA, Im In Tears / PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.