Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? (2503 Views)

What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
mine was 2 days..

it was wonderful... grin grin shocked shocked

yours?
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by falconey(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
2minutes 25seconds......she said yes, as we were walking home she saw my dick standing , then she said NO she can't date me

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by alberto2k(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
*sighs*

Shortest relationship ko
Shortest marriage ni
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
mashnino:
mine was 2 days..

it was wonderful... grin grin shocked shocked

yours?

You do and wipe mouth ni angry
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
no ooo...

d gal just travel dah was alll...

na only kiss i get sef
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by bamog(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin 1st to comment!! No b so?? My own nah leh me say 5 mins!! We met 4 traffic jam!!
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
../;
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2015
1sec
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2015
3 days, I was young and inexperienced.

He asked me out when we were doing night conference call and I was half asleep, next day my friend called me asking if I was high saying yes the first time a guy askes me out(just met him that day) I told her I didn't remember saying yes(I really didn't)

Anyway long story short I had a bf 5 years my senior and he kept asking when I'll come over to see him... lol as a 12 yr old that was impossible so he vexed and I vexed and we broke up(I think) we sha stopped communicating. The End smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mirexxx(f): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2015
errmm...10 yrs cheesy
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by paschenko(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2015
After I wore back my boxers n trousers late last October, never expected it d relationship to be short. I fell in love, but seems she was jst in 4 a fling, attracted by dis body standing above 6ft4.
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2015
mirexxx:
errmm...10 yrs cheesy

Wow, please tell me you married him.
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mirexxx(f): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Wow, please tell me you married him.
lol u should know when someone is kidding na smiley
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by barackodam: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2015
2-3 months I think
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by barackodam: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2015
falconey:
2minute 25seconds......she said yes, as we were walking home she saw my dick standing , then she said NO she can't date me

grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by khassy(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2015
never had any...
GEJ till 2019
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Babygal4eva:
3 days, I was young and inexperienced.

He asked me out when we were doing night conference call and I was half asleep, next day my friend called me asking if I was high saying yes the first time a guy askes me out(just met him that day) I told her I didn't remember saying yes(I really didn't)

Anyway long story short I had a bf 5 years my senior and he kept asking when I'll come over to see him... lol as a 12 yr old that was impossible so he vexed and I vexed and we broke up(I think) we sha stopped communicating. The End smiley smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked ya rabbi!!

12yrs old... are you dat over ripe..?
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Babygal4eva(f): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2015
mashnino:

shocked shocked shocked shocked ya rabbi!!

12yrs old... are you dat over ripe..?

lol rme nah normal
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by chim14(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
1 month
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by shitshappen(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
24 hrs... it's a long story.
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Vyolet(f): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
19days
He confessed he made a bet with his friend that he would get me which he did actually,but claimed to fall in love with me along the line. . ( story for the gods)
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Csami(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
I was dared to get her cos she's ma crush and I succeeded and then it hit me, guy u just entered a relationship o! And I said to her that we should become friend first and get to know each other well but she said no!
Well it wasn't up to 24hrs.
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by simdam500(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
2hrs... don't ask me how... cry cheesy undecided
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by simdam500(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
mirexxx: errmm...10 yrs cheesy

U don't belong here hon... shocked shocked
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mirexxx(f): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
simdam500:

U don't belong here hon... shocked shocked
undecided
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Djicemob: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
A night undecided
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mine was four days,with my pastor daughter
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Babygal4eva:

lol rme nah normal

talk tru before i bite your lips...
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Csami:
I was dared to get her cos she's ma crush and I succeeded and then it hit me, guy u just entered a relationship o! And I said to her that we should become friend first and get to know each other well but she said no!
Well it wasn't up to 24hrs.

i am sure she is no more your crash again den...

see as you just spoil everything with the gal
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vyolet:
19days
He confessed he made a bet with his friend that he would get me which he did actually,but claimed to fall in love with me along the line. . ( story for the gods)

you no get joy ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? by mashnino(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
simdam500:
2hrs... don't ask me how... cry cheesy undecided

how

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy New Way To Meet Your Dream Girl/guy!!! / Will U Accept $800 Million To Never Have Sex Again In Ur Life? / Will You Take Your Ex Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.