Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY (4476 Views)

What Is The Shortest Relationship U Have Had?? / One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? / Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2016
mine was 14days
She relocate with family to abuja...lol na so the relationship die
Cos i dont think long distanc relationship can work out
2nd
We met at my church crossover..
na so we connect oo
Like say na network oo cheesy
5days later we were talking on phone at night behold she told me
She loves sleeping putting her legs on the wall
Chaii...na so i Usain-Bolted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2016
alaye, dem ban you ni?
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by JuicyPucci(f): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Almost 10 days. He's a jealous freak and stalked me twice from home to school.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Goldenheart(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2016
grin
5days

Day 1. Met her at a store

Day 2. Met in the evening. Talk Talk Talk Talk

Day 3. Met in the evening. Talk Talk. Kiss Talk

Day 4. Met in the morning. Talk kiss romance

Day 5. .................Lost contact wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by dyadeleye(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2016
4 days....within those short period, I was slapped 4 times...
No be play play slap oo, at least two was hot out of the 4
She's the definition of jealousy...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
alaye, dem ban you ni?
boss if i tell wetin happen e pass ban cheesy
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2016
oya jamisi
2dice01:
boss if i tell wetin happen e pass ban cheesy
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2016
was thinking mine was the shortest
Oh boy am still a learner cheesy
Ladies come in and tell us yours too
Cc crazyquinn
Mzlarem
Beambolar
Laveda
Snowangel4
Etc
And doss spying on the thread ..come and share yours too cheesy
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oya jamisi
phone crash ..i lost all my password to almost my e-account
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenheart:
grin 5days
Day 1. Met her at a store
Day 2. Met in the evening. Talk Talk Talk Talk
Day 3. Met in the evening. Talk Talk. Kiss Talk
Day 4. Met in the morning. Talk kiss romance
Day 5. .................Lost contact wink
Very funny..she didnt even call you ...
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2016
dyadeleye:
slap 4times..4slap
like seriously can we call this a relationship

1 Like

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2016
2dice01:
phone crash ..i lost all my password to almost my e-account
lol. How una dey take use password wey una no fit remember?
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Goldenheart(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2016
2dice01:

Very funny..she didnt even call you ...

She misplaced her phone n She called with a strange number to say she is now Living in cal city after few months

Since then.. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by olasubomi007(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Today is my birthday..

Hit like to wish me H.B.D

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2016
JuicyPucci:
Almost 10 days. He's a jealous freak and stalked me twice from home to school.
bae which one is almost again..very funny
The nigga is inlove i guess
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenheart:

She misplaced her phone n She called with a strange number to say she is now Living in cal city after few months

Since then.. lipsrsealed embarassed
ok bro..guess we are on the same boat cheesy
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2016
dyadeleye:
Hahahahaha cheesy haha .just terrible sad
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. How una dey take use password wey una no fit remember?
i learnt it the hard way..my password simple pass 1 2 3 now cheesy
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2016
lol. hope nothing serious lost sha?
2dice01:
i learnt it the hard way..my password simple pass 1 2 3 now cheesy
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by JuicyPucci(f): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2016
2dice01:
bae which one is almost again..very funny
The nigga is inlove i guess

I said it's almost because we didn't reached the 10th day before I cut it off
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by iceberylin(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2016
1Days.... I almost forgot I came for a Night stand..
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2016
6 Days.She Sent Me A One Week Anniversary Text...I Ran.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by stiflerdrug: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2016
One week bro, so I just met tiis hoe in a high school party and we started dating... Day 7 I was playing Fifa with my goonz when she called me to come, all excited on my way I got a call like please don't come again am going out!

She ruined my game circle for the day

Who does that?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by wizaro(m): 4:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmmm... Mine 18days.. We met through palm chat.. A lovely nice gorgeous lady..Beautiful.sexy..started chatting..few days later we met.. Noticed we reside close to each other. D love started developing and growing. She became what I wanted in a woman.. Had fun.. Both in and out....... Discovered after some days dat she was married her hubby was d traveling type.. No wonder she never allowed me know where she stays but kept prosponding my knowing her place.. Finally found out she was married.. Still heartbroken..had to call it quit..
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by yakbauer: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2016
14 days, realized she was older than me, and from a part of the country I could'nt risk dating

1 Like

Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by firstking01(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
yakbauer:
14 days, realized she was older than me, and from a part of the country I could'nt risk dating
hmmm...lemme guess she is a calabar girl?
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2016
wizaro:
Hmmmmm... Mine 18days.. We met through palm chat.. A lovely nice gorgeous lady..Beautiful.sexy..started chatting..few days later we met.. Noticed we reside close to each other. D love started developing and growing. She became what I wanted in a woman.. Had fun.. Both in and out....... Discovered after some days dat she was married her hubby was d traveling type.. No wonder she never allowed me know where she stays but kept prosponding my knowing her place.. Finally found out she was married.. Still heartbroken..had to call it quit..
i like what you did some guys wont mind at all...
You acted maturely
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
One week bro, so I just met tiis hoe in a high school party and we started dating... Day 7 I was playing Fifa with my goonz when she called me to come, all excited on my way I got a call like please don't come again am going out!

She ruined my game circle for the day

Who does that?
hahaha...maybe she is testing you bro
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by 2dice01: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
6 Days.She Sent Me A One Week Anniversary Text...I Ran.
lmfao..
Diss is hilarious pls tell me you are joking
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2016
2dice01:
was thinking mine was the shortest
Oh boy am still a learner cheesy
Ladies come in and tell us yours too
Cc crazyquinn
Mzlarem
Beambolar
Laveda
Snowangel4
Etc
And doss spying on the thread ..come and share yours too cheesy
No answer...my first ever relationship is still intact undecided
Re: What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2016
1 year and it was temporary from the start smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.