Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) (12152 Views)

Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Burger01:

What reasonable proof He should try harder cos I can't tske that thing up there as reasonable proof.

Please in your anger and furious state, cross check your written English before posting. It is only a conversation.

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by chamboy(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015 is a Promoter of Violence. I wonder what he's preaching sef
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by dlox147(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Burger01:

What reasonable proof He should try harder cos I can't tske that thing up there as reasonable proof.
Did you take your time to look at the frames? Is the similarity not obvious? He showed us similar furniture's with explanation as to the difference in colour and even gave specifics as to which floor he believes Buhari was pictured so tell me if that's not valid come up with counter claims.

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Did not change no pics, only added more. Whatever you want to reduce this conversation to, you have my full permission.

I owe my fellow Nigerians the duty to expose your lies and bring people to understand that the concept of change is vague. The question is: what are we changing from and to what?

Is it Ameachi? Abi Na Jagaban? Saraki Abi?

You look Nigerians in the face and present an old docile man in his 70s to lead a nation of vibrant minds like yours and mine? A dictator, a killer who hid under decrees to execute Nigerians without due process?
A thief who could not account for over $2billion dollars in 1979 as petroleum minister?
A regional individual who executed over 80% of PTF project in the North as the chairman?
Abi Na the man who could not account for over 27billion Naira as PTF chairman?
You are all learners.
Don't give urself uneccessary hi-BP over GMB's health!

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2015
chamboy:
Noviolence2015 is a Promoter of Violence. I wonder what he's preaching sef

I take exceptions to your view bro. How does scrutinizing Buhari and his media team translate to violence?

Brand me as I am. Oh APC is above board when it comes to scrutiny? You are the competitor and the umpire at the same time?

Same old clowns. grin totally laughable.

8 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Don't give urself uneccessary hi-BP over GMB's health!

I wish him well, but there must be honour amongst thieves. Buhari is nothing close to the brand he is carrying on his shoulders.

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by chamboy(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I take exceptions to your view bro. How does scrutinizing Buhari and his media team translate to violence?

Brand me as I am. Oh APC is above board when it comes to scrutiny? You are the competitor and the umpire at the same time?

Same old clowns. grin totally laughable.
Trolling Is an element of violence
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
#nigerianswillneverforget

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by owobokiri(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

And you are sensible? I am not at all surprised that in a country without partisan ideology whatsoever, that individuals like you can take pride in being a member of a political party in Nigeria.

What are the believes of PDP or APC? Non whatsoever.

Accordingly it may interest you to know that I am not a partisan observer of political processes. I have qualms with the lack of ideology in Nigeria and how the political class manage to breeze through your endowed minds and get away with it.
PDP and APC are one and the same, it is disgusting to see same characters; some of them have been around since our independence preach change (OBJ, Buhari etc).

You are boxed in and reduced to thought processes that they want you to explore.

Young Nigerians must begin to learn to ask questions that can help Nigeria out of its quagmires.

This is what I call the power of original thinking. Only men with the rare ability to step out of the noisy room in order to have the peace needed to intellectualy decimate the peurile rants of tribal jingoists masquereding as firebrand patriots can come up with the above. Retired PDP rogues are the new APC revolutionaries and we have some noisy political bimbos all over this thread trying to earn their dirty pay cheque with their utterly delusional posts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2015
chamboy:
Trolling Is an element of violence

Responding to views on my post is trolling?

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by oneeast: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Did anybody notice the similarity of the photo frames on the wall?

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
oneeast:
Did anybody notice the similarity of the photo frames on the wall?

They can't see because they are cult followers of Buhari... The frames on the wall are same and the art works are entirely African. That is how Hilton Abuja decorate.

Yet these liars will find justification to dismiss this observation. It is really a shame.

9 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by owobokiri(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Did not change no pics, only added more. Whatever you want to reduce this conversation to, you have my full permission.

I owe my fellow Nigerians the duty to expose your lies and bring people to understand that the concept of change is vague. The question is: what are we changing from and to what?
U

You look Nigerians in the face and present an old docile man in his 70s to lead a nation of vibrant minds like yours and mine? A dictator, a killer who hid under decrees to execute Nigerians without due process?
A thief who could not account for over $2billion dollars in 1979 as petroleum minister?
A regional individual who executed over 80% of PTF project in the North as the chairman?
You are all learners.

Every one of you that supports that cadavar needs to have this post VIOLENTLY forced down your mischeivious throats! You wicked bunch! With the teaming quantity and qaulity of highly skilled brains all over this country, you loudmouthed clan of power hungry upstarts have to go to the land of the dead to excavate and recreat a dead brain, a sick and empty killer, a tribal warlord with blood all over his hands as your agents of change! You headless chickens! You want to sell some dog poo as candy. . That won't fly!

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by theM16: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Since you lack the core senses to observe then you are entirely delusional to think Jonathan hasn't taken Nigeria from a point of moribund to that of a thriving entity. The indexes speaks for him. Deny it all you can, figures and facts are louder than your internet trolls.

Tot u feigned not bn partisan! But u c nothing wrong with Jona's govt. Pathetic liar

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
He's in cancer center in the US

He's in a hospital in London

Now, he's hiding here in Nigeria and taped a show right in front of Nigerians in Abuja

I'm siting here waiting till the next idiotic revelation and GMB's location is revealed by the delusional and unintelligent death angel's squad... This is sad, but I'm enjoying this comedy...grin

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
APC and lies !!!! How sure are we BUHARI is even the guy's real name ? God Help Us ooooo
#GEJTill2019

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari contested the Presidential election as the
candidate of the All Nigeria People's Party in 2003 and
lost to former president Olusegun Obasanjo.
Again, he contested under the ANPP banner in 2007
against Late Umaru Musa Yar’adua of the PDP and lost.
In March 2010, Buhari left the ANPP for the Congress for
Progressive Change (CPC), a party that he had helped to
found.
Buhari was the CPC Presidential candidate in the 16
April 2011 general election, in which he lost to
incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan of the People's
Democratic Party (PDP).
He is currently the presidential candidate of the All
Progressive Congress (APC) in the 2015 presidential
elction.

BUHARI !!!! LOSING SINCE 2003....
He should just know God doesn't support him n being PRESIDENT !!!

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by oneeast: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
The op must be a wizard. Did you see the perfect match in those "centre tables"?

7 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by owobokiri(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Rapsowdee01:
APC and lies !!!! How sure are we BUHARI is even the guy's real name ? God Help Us ooooo
#GEJTill2019

Very scarry people. . At this rate, they are very capable of snatching a baboon from yankari, dress the thing up in some costly Armani suits and bingo; the non corrupt change agent is here.

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by MalcoImX: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You are all learners.
Now your motives are coming out.

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2015
theM16:

Tot u feigned not bn partisan! But u c nothing wrong with Jona's govt. Pathetic liar

Your emptiness was expected. Supporting Jonathan does not make me partisan.

Ask me on several level why I support him and I will justify my stand accordingly.

Nigeria is my country and as long as candidates are on the ballot box, it is my due rights to vote even if currently INEC is yet to produce my pvc.

For that same reason (being Nigerian), I detest Buhari because he cannot change from who he truly is at this age.

Yes the propaganda machine of APC towards wrestling power from Jonathan is formidable but not beyond scrutiny.
Buhari does not have any integrity and he has lied times without number but you all keep drinking his koolaide.
Place Buhari and Jonathan on the same platform, there will be no basis for comparison.

1. When Jonathan won elections in 2011, the northern leaders forum led by Ciroma and did but not limited to Buhari and other big northern names promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. Boko haram recorded their first sucide bombing within this period because northern powers kept their promise. Today, that promise is well fulfilled. To fight insurgency born from within, requires the will power of the affected area. The north thought they were dealing with Jonathan but they have eventually realized that they only undermined economic growth in their region.

2. Buhari in his days as a dictator cancelled a metro line project meant to ease Transportation in Lagos. Project was evaluated at $750 million usd but he was happy to cancel the project and pay $650 million usd to the international companies for damages relating to breach of contract. His excuse was that Nigeria does not have the means to execute such project but the curious angle is that he was very happy to pay for the damages. The most plausible explanation is that the project was cancelled because it was not designated to be carried out in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Same cannot be said about Jonathan's government, we all hear, see and witnessed how old roads are being rebuilt, trains coming back to tracks etc.

OBJ; Jonathan's biggest critic could not even fix the road leading to otta farm talkless of Lagos Ibadan express way or Ore Benin road, abi Na Abuja lokoja road leading to Benin... All of these roads are better today.

3. The petroleum sector which you all ignorantly lash on haven't witnessed the level of participation that Nigerian companies have today in the sector during the days when dictators and cruel leaders were allocating the common wealth of Nigerians to themselves. Thanks to the local content act, Nigerian companies are participating at various levels in the upstream sector.

4. The Pib is is being looked at by NASS; a lazy bunch whom have never passed any meaningful law that will benefit everyday Nigerians. All they do is decamp, jump fences and set up committees to distract the executive from doing their job.

5. Our airports are not the same today, even if your cry of corruption against the then minister of aviation was so loud for nobody not to have noticed but we cannot take away the fact that our airports both local and international airports are better today.

6. Agriculture is looking to be the direction most right thinking young Nigerians are looking because Jonathan's government made the sector viable, even his administration's effort was recently acknowledged by Kwakwanso.

the only result from operation feed the nation in the 70s is obasanjo's farm. The initiator and finisher of that concept.

There are so many reasons to support Jonathan and that does not make me partisan but realistic.

7. Less we forget that most of us were only able to vote for the first time in 2011 under the watch of President Goodluck. Election adjudged as the freest in our common history.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by chamboy(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Responding to views on my post is trolling?
Some of statements consist of Abusive Contents
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2015
oneeast:
The op must be a wizard. Did you see the perfect match in those "centre tables"?

They can't see it because they are blinded by lies.

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
chamboy:
Some of statements consist of Abusive Contents

When people think they have a right to express an empty delusional view, it is only right to point them to that direction. Empty pots everywhere meanwhile egusi dey steam on the posted picture. It is only fair to bring them to understand that bashing or trying to undermine my genuine observation has nothing on a Teflon pot that is not empty.

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by xcolanto(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2015
@Op your right! The pictures can speak for themselves. It is a known fact that the hay fee cee urchins turn a blind eye to truth and result to insults whenever they are boxed in the corner. The pathetic bunch are trying to derail the thread to stop you from promoting the truth. Looking at the pic's closely there is a 95% similarity with all what you been posting along side the acclaimed 'interview in London'. A striking resemblance can be seen in the floor pattern as well.
Nice one @op continue to burst the bubble of the occultic party with it's blind followers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by okekeanayo(f): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:
It is such a shame how far APC is ready to go to deceive Nigerians about the health status of Buhari. The attached picture is supposed Buhari's interview in London.

Unfortunately, the room in London where the interview held has the finger print and striking similarity with rooms in Transcorp Hilton Abuja. The chairs, tables and paintings all point to Abuja Transcorp Hilton signature room decoration.

See pics below. The first picture is #buharifakelondoninterview and the latter is #transcorphiltonabuja. Look at the center tables for starters.
"Nigeria is in trouble with this kind of desperation"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
Now your motives are coming out.

You don't expect me to respond to all the trash out here to defend an absolute bobbings without me having a motive.
The whole idea is for Nigerians to see Buhari for who he truly is...

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
xcolanto:
@Op your right! The pictures can speak for themselves. It is a known fact that the hay fee cee urchins turn a blind eye to truth and result to insults whenever they are boxed in the corner. The pathetic bunch are trying to derail the thread to stop you from promoting the truth. Looking at the pic's closing there is a 95% similarity with all what you been posted along side the acclaimed 'interview in London'. A striking resemblance can be seen in the floor pattern as well.
Nice one @op continue to burst the bubble of the occultic party with it's blind followers.

It is pathetic how they have promoted falsehood untouched, unquestioned and for some curious reasons, Nigeria old and new media are doing their bidding.

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by MalcoImX: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You don't expect me to respond to all the trash out here to defend an absolute bobbings without me having a motive.
The whole idea is for Nigerians to see Buhari for who he truly is...

Why not go straight instead of lying. Just like yesterday somebody posting here that the pictures of Buhari's wife in London was probably snapped in some location in Ikeja.
In your case, the name of the interviewer, the TV station and the program was given and you want us to believe your speculations when all you did was to bring chairs as your evidence. You can only be believed when you proved that the event never happened - that there was no TV station, program and interview at all.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by eleven(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
@ OP, I salute your courage and intelligence. You have really done well.

You have made valid observations with proof to back up your claims which makes sense.

As usual APC trolls can't counter your claims hence trying to intimidate you by abusing your person and derailing your thread. Again they have failed because your observations are factual. It's left for them to counter you with valid points instead of resulting low to insults.

They forget people see these things and reason for themselves. In this thread as at this time of posting APC trolls have seriously de-marketed their brand. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You are all learners.
Buhari a thief? Just bring the topic out and see reaction from Nigerians. Btw Buhari and gej, who's a thief? Allow me to refresh ur memory back a littl; (1) what happen to N300billion Aviation Inter venture fund?
(2) where is 76 million dollars for Aviation BASA fund?
(3) where is N80billion Abacha money recently returned to the Nigeria Govt through swiss Bank Authority?
(4) what hapen to N1.3trillion fuel subsidue?
I can go on and on for the whole day listing ur incompetent fisherman loots. U re paid for ur baseless attack on GMB character but, this coming election is not about Buhari and gej, its all about gej and masses of this country, that ready to vote him out. So that the incompetent and corrupt gej together with his thieves and pickpockets will KNOW & FEAR people's abilities to ELECT, SELECT & DESELECT. If GMB comes in and perform the same or worse than gej then, we vote him out too. Buhari is in London or not, Nigerians ve decided to vote him in come march4buhari. As for u, i will advice u to be more concerned with ur CHARACTER than ur REPUTATION, because ur character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others thinks u are after they must ve bought ur conscience. Think over it.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by theM16: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Your emptiness was expected. Supporting Jonathan does not make me partisan.

Ask me on several level why I support him and I will justify my stand accordingly.

Nigeria is my country and as long as candidates are on the ballot box, it is my due rights to vote even if currently INEC is yet to produce my pvc.

For that same reason (being Nigerian), I detest Buhari because he cannot change from who he truly is at this age.

Yes the propaganda machine of APC towards wrestling power from Jonathan is formidable but not beyond scrutiny.
Buhari does not have any integrity and he has lied times without number but you all keep drinking his koolaide.
Place Buhari and Jonathan on the same platform, there will be no basis for comparison.

1. When Jonathan won elections in 2011, the northern leaders forum led by Ciroma and have but not limited to Buhari and other big northern names promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. Boko haram recorded their first sucide bombing within this period because northern powers kept their promise. Today, that promise is well fulfilled. To fight insurgency born from within, requires the will power of the affected area. The north thought they were dealing with Jonathan but they have eventually realized that they only undermined economic growth in their region.

2. Buhari in his days as a dictator cancelled a metro line project meant to ease Transportation in Lagos. Project was evaluated at $750 million usd but he was happy to cancel the project and pay $650 million usd to the international companies for damages relating to breach of contract. His excuse was that Nigeria does not have the means to execute such project but the curious angle is that he was very happy to pay for the damages. The most plausible explanation is that the project was cancelled because it was not designated to be carried out in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Same cannot be said about Jonathan's government, we all hear, see and witnessed how old roads are being rebuilt, trains coming back to tracks etc.

OBJ; Jonathan's biggest critic could not even fix the road leading to otta farm talkless of Lagos Ibadan express way or Ore Benin road, abi Na Abuja lokoja road leading to Benin... All of these roads are better today.

3. The petroleum sector which you all ignorantly lash on haven't witnessed the level of participation that Nigerian companies have today in the sector during the days when dictators and cruel leaders were allocating the common wealth of Nigerians to themselves. Thanks to the local content act, Nigerian companies are participating at various levels in the upstream sector.

4. The Pib is is being looked at by NASS; a lazy bunch whom have never passed any meaningful law that will benefit everyday Nigerians. All they do is decamp, jump fences and set up committees to distract the executive from doing their job.

5. Our airports are not the same today, even if your cry of corruption against the then minister of aviation was so loud for nobody not to have noticed but we cannot take away the fact that our airports both local and international airports are better today.

6. Agriculture is looking to be the direction most right thinking young Nigerians are looking because Jonathan's government made the sector viable, even his administration's effort was recently acknowledged by Kwakwanso.

the only result from operation feed the nation in the 70s is obasanjo's farm. The initiator and finisher of that concept.

There are so many reasons to support Jonathan and that does not make me partisan but realistic.

7. Less we forget that most of us were only able to vote for the first time in 2011 under the watch of President Goodluck. Election adjudged as the freest in our common history.

Al this lengthy write ups dnt change d fact u r a liar. U seem to have grandiose delusions...a lot of it I guess. Its not my bizz who u vote, its no1s bizz rili. Bt u dnt come here to display ur inability to reason well. Non partisan means smtin, n u come here to campaign for pdp! Does dt nt mean u r a fraud urself. Bn non partisan wld v meant u bn objective and neutral. Bt to u gej is al gud n gmb is al bad.
Shame.
Not everyone on nl is as foolish as u r

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs / Assembly Begins Yari’s Impeachment As DSS Arrests Speaker, Others / Nigeria Now Pumping 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Says NNPC – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.