Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) (12164 Views)

Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Bizinton: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

This is the issue with guys like you. For clarity sake, no one doubts that Buhari travelled to London. What is in question here is the pictures your team put out as a picture taken in london.

I simply have poked a big hole on the authenticity of the picture being taken in london, and all you can do in defense is to buttress my point further that a lot is hidden from everyday Nigerians.

E be like say you no get work.

Mumu

So disgusting a bitch

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by eleven(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
theM16:

Al this lengthy write ups dnt change d fact u r a liar. U seem to have grandiose delusions...a lot of it I guess. Its not my bizz who u vote, its no1s bizz rili. Bt u dnt come here to display ur inability to reason well. Non partisan means smtin, n u come here to campaign for pdp! Does dt nt mean u r a fraud urself. Bn non partisan wld v meant u bn objective and neutral. Bt to u gej is al gud n gmb is al bad.
Shame.
Not everyone on nl is as foolish as u r

You call the man a liar and fool without proofs. The man you called foolish made an intelligent observation backed with pictorial facts, rather than countering his findings with counter facts you called him a liar. Are we suppose to believe you just like that without proofs or the OP who has provided proofs to back up his claims?

Talking about foolishness I suppose you now know who is foolish between the both of you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why not go straight instead of lying. Just like yesterday somebody posting here that the pictures of Buhari's wife in London was probably snapped in some location in Ikeja.
In your case, the name of the interviewer, the TV station and the program was given and you want us to believe your speculations when all you did was to bring chairs as your evidence. You can only be believed when you proved that the event never happened - that there was no TV station, program and interview at all.
pls don't reply that gej's programmed robot again. Check his profile, u'll get what i mean. He's one of those paid agent of doom moved to NAIRALAND FORUM last month. He's only doing his master's bidding but, God has already done with their master. You cannot be moving with cash from one church to another and at the same time hosting witches and wizards. Can they deceive God?

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by san316(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
ince GMB visiting a hospital means he will die, i have this prayer for all PDP supporters.

Any PDP supporter that visits the hospital between now and 28 march will not live to see May 29.

Say Amen by clicking share if you believe GMB is in the hospital.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by theM16: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2015
@eleven. Sori I dnt wan to quote u. Comprehension seems to b a problem for u. Its nt my bizz abt d pics. I dnt knw ow to come to ur level. I have a problem with em claiming to be neutral. If u dnt get dt pls get smone explain to u.
U dnt v to always comment if u dnt v anytin to say
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Bizinton:

Mumu

So disgusting a bitch
don't mind the gej' robot. He just moved to nairaland forum last month.

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Bizinton:

Mumu

So disgusting a bitch

Lol... Did not realize that nairaland censored female dog on heat to " mumu " ..lol.

Why body dey pepper you?

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
don't mind the gej' robot. He just moved to nairaland forum last month.

And you... When did you move in? Old tenant. Lol

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why not go straight instead of lying. Just like yesterday somebody posting here that the pictures of Buhari's wife in London was probably snapped in some location in Ikeja.
In your case, the name of the interviewer, the TV station and the program was given and you want us to believe your speculations when all you did was to bring chairs as your evidence. You can only be believed when you proved that the event never happened - that there was no TV station, program and interview at all.

Those that have eyes can see for themselves. Be thankful to God for the luxury of sight even if you can't use it.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
Buhari a thief? Just bring the topic out and see reaction from Nigerians. Btw Buhari and gej, who's a thief? Allow me to refresh ur memory back a littl; (1) what happen to N300billion Aviation Inter venture fund?
(2) where is 76 million dollars for Aviation BASA fund?
(3) where is N80billion Abacha money recently returned to the Nigeria Govt through swiss Bank Authority?
(4) what hapen to N1.3trillion fuel subsidue?
I can go on and on for the whole day listing ur incompetent fisherman loots. U re paid for ur baseless attack on GMB character but, this coming election is not about Buhari and gej, its all about gej and masses of this country, that ready to vote him out. So that the incompetent and corrupt gej together with his thieves and pickpockets will KNOW & FEAR people's abilities to ELECT, SELECT & DESELECT. If GMB comes in and perform the same or worse than gej then, we vote him out too. Buhari is in London or not, Nigerians ve decided to vote him in come march4buhari. As for u, i will advice u to be more concerned with ur CHARACTER than ur REPUTATION, because ur character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others thinks u are after they must ve bought ur conscience. Think over it.

When you have media behind you to spread your falsehood about Jonathan, why won't gullible people have a buy in?

Did you see where I mentioned that Jonathan is a saint? But i did point out that he is a lesser evil than that character called BUHARI that you all worship. Cry me a river. You guys live in a glass house and you are always casting stones.
I did mention earlier that there must be honour among thieves.

With Buhari's insane human right records and well documented mismanagement of public funds and his ethnic leaning to the North when executing national issues, he is worse off.
Need I remind you that when he took over power he kept Shagari under house arrest while his Vice President Ekwueme was locked up in jail. Till today he can't explain all of that.
Then you think he will change at 70? A beg talk another matter.

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari be like: I borrowed money to buy my APC form but my daughter is studying abroad.
#buharifakeguy

Note that non of Jonathan's kid is schooling abroad.

Buhari be like I have just a million Naira in my account, his wife is donating almost 200million to charity. #buharifakeguy.

His lies will continue to widen his gap tooth.

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
theM16:

Al this lengthy write ups dnt change d fact u r a liar. U seem to have grandiose delusions...a lot of it I guess. Its not my bizz who u vote, its no1s bizz rili. Bt u dnt come here to display ur inability to reason well. Non partisan means smtin, n u come here to campaign for pdp! Does dt nt mean u r a fraud urself. Bn non partisan wld v meant u bn objective and neutral. Bt to u gej is al gud n gmb is al bad.
Shame.
Not everyone on nl is as foolish as u r
Show me one thing that is a lie on my write up and I will back it up with reference right away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Forwetinnah: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
APC ekare laye o!! The Devil is so amazed at the rate you lot manufacture lies that the envious demon is at the throne of GOD complaining. .never in the history of Nigeria politics has a political party been this crafty. Jeeezzz!! I pity the illiterates they brainwash in the mosques and market places. .my goodness!! shocked . I AM DAZED!! * head spinning**

If anybody carry broom near me eehn..The way I go use that broom wipe him body angry . Make una keep una change o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

And you... When did you move in? Old tenant. Lol
thank you new tenant. No matter how u dusted, repackaged, garnished, robed and redressed gej to look like angel, it will still fail. I will continue to advice you, there is a point in ones life when enough is enough. If u re hangling and hoovering over monetary or personal gains against ur conscience and u change GOOD to BAD, BAD to GOOD, it will definately comes back to u. And such monetary and personal gains can only be spent and used with bitter conscience in HELL. Think over it.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
thank you new tenant. No matter how u dusted, repackaged, garnished, robed and redressed gej to look like angel, it will still fail. I will continue to advice you, there is a point in ones life when enough is enough. If u re hangling and hoovering over monetary or personal gains against ur conscience and u change GOOD to BAD, BAD to GOOD, it will definately comes back to u. And such monetary and personal gains can only be spent and used with bitter conscience in HELL. Think over it.

I have the same advice to give you. Enough of what is enough? I would rather say enough of these old characters from the Nigeria Army that have held Nigeria spell bound since 1960.

Enough of these characters that are adjudged "owners of Nigeria".

Clearly in my heart, I don't have any moral justifications to cast my vote for BUHARI, the ruins he left with his contemporaries are what Nigeria is dealing with today!!!
How long will it take these old tired foxes to leave Nigeria in the hands of civilians?
They sold decipline to us , yet behind closed doors they shared the wealth of this country amongst themselves.
I rather we all say enough to dictatorship and nepotism in Nigeria. Enough of lies .

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Trut(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2015
OP,

Thanks for job well done, you busted APC fattest lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Babadeik: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari being in London or in the moon or in planet mars is immaterial, what is ojectionable is the manufacturing of lies to prove that claim.
The same picture released by APC as part of Buhari's London visit is in the Nigerian Guardian cover page of Feb 22, 2015 from which one can see on the centre table (i) a bottle of AQUAFINA table water, a well known Nigerian brand.(ii) the top paper on the stack of newpapers is the DSTV magazine published by multichoice. This magazine is found in most homes and hotels in Nigeria. DSTV does not operate in London. It is strictly African

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by TheOtherview: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
@OP might be onto something here...

Damn, these TANoids seem to be getting better by the minute angry
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I have the same advice to give you. Enough of what is enough? I would rather say enough of these old characters from the Nigeria Army that have held Nigeria spell bound since 1960.

Enough of these characters that are adjudged "owners of Nigeria".

Clearly in my heart, I don't have any moral justifications to cast my vote for BUHARI, the ruins he left with his contemporaries are what Nigeria is dealing with today!!!
How long will it take these old tired foxes to leave Nigeria in the hands of civilians?
They sold decipline to us , yet behind closed doors they shared the wealth of this country amongst themselves.
I rather we all say enough to dictatorship and nepotism in Nigeria. Enough of lies .
clearly in ur CORRUPT, BIAS & EVIL HEART. Ur vote is not even needed and nobody will be moved with this ur distructive strategy toward GMB. When put gej and GMB to public scrutiny and comparatively, GMB is far glowing and instructively stands poles apart from the corruptible president. In terms of decency, class and general conduct, the people's GENERAL can be described in the superlatives but for clueless and corrupt gej, God bless Nigeria. Once again, the tenure of this prodigal regime of thieves and pickpockets come to an end by may 29, 2015. And toward evening on that day, roll with ur other paid agent of doom to otueke creek, u'll see ur clueless fisherman, gej live and direct. No amount of propagandis from thousand of noviolence2015 and his group of LIARS from the pit of hell can stop the people's GENERAL.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by deji68: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chei !!! Naija una get eye, i like this democracy......check out the 2 links. The interview was in Abuja not London .

Abuja Transcorp..checkout the furnture
http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/nigeria/transcorp-hilton-abuja-ABUHITW/index.html

Heathrow sheraton
http://www.sheratonheathrowhotel.com/en/gallery

i u compare u will see that the furniture in the Hilton hotels are different............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why can't APC be honest for once in their life time. We asked for waec certificate, APC started threatening Nigerians and Buhari later did a press conference where he told us who his class mates were. Till today, no certificate yet.

Since when has the itinerary of a presidential candidate become secret, clandestine, confidential if you like. We have every right to know where GMB is since he has declared his intentions to serve. Chikinaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babadeik:
Buhari being in London or in the moon or in planet mars is immaterial, what is ojectionable is the manufacturing of lies to prove that claim.
The same picture released by APC as part of Buhari's London visit is in the Nigerian Guardian cover page of Feb 22, 2015 from which one can see on the centre table (i) a bottle of AQUAFINA table water, a well known Nigerian brand.(ii) the top paper on the stack of newpapers is the DSTV magazine published by multichoice. This magazine is found in most homes and hotels in Nigeria.
DSTV does not operate in London. It is strictly African

Nice one.... The picture even made front page guardian?

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
clearly in ur CORRUPT, BIAS & EVIL HEART. Ur vote is not even needed and nobody will be moved with this ur distructive strategy toward GMB. When put gej and GMB to public scrutiny and comparatively, GMB is far glowing and instructively stands poles apart from the corruptible president. In terms of decency, class and general conduct, the people's GENERAL can be described in the superlatives but for clueless and corrupt gej, God bless Nigeria. Once again, the tenure of this prodigal regime of thieves and pickpockets come to an end by may 29, 2015. And toward evening on that day, roll with ur other paid agent of doom to otueke creek, u'll see ur clueless fisherman, gej live and direct. No amount of propagandis from thousand of noviolence2015 and his group of LIARS from the pit of hell can stop the people's GENERAL.

Every Nigerian's vote must count... Bury your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheOtherview:
@OP might be onto something here...

Damn, these TANoids seem to be getting better by the minute angry

I am not a TAN member. Simply because the APC propaganda media machine is spewing lies about Jonathan does not mean that everyone supporting Jonathan is directly linked to his campaign groups.
I am a Nigerian and concerned about APC lies.
I rather you address me under my own merits as a concerned Nigerian and not a TANoid.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Every Nigerian's vote must count... Bury your head in shame.
re u a nigerian? I doubt it because, u would ve felt people's discomforts courtesy of ur incompetent and corrupt gej.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by deji68: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
incompetent and corrupt .....can u please elaborate
Locapito:
re u a nigerian? I doubt it because, u would ve felt people's discomforts courtesy of ur incompetent and corrupt gej.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:

You are definitely out of touch with the Main Street in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babadeik:
The same picture released by APC as part of Buhari's London visit is in the Nigerian Guardian cover page of Feb 22, 2015 from which one can see on the centre table (i) a bottle of AQUAFINA table water, a well known Nigerian brand.(ii) the top paper on the stack of newpapers is the DSTV magazine published by multichoice. This magazine is found in most homes and hotels in Nigeria. DSTV does not operate in London. It is strictly African
ur level of reasoning is too damm low. Had it been that ur post is right, that Bastardo called fayose and indomie brained okupe would ve gladly spread the news beyond Nigeria. APC as a party has never posted that pic. It was posted by some undesireable elements like u and the robot called noviolence2015. God!!! Can't u use ur brain?
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by mrmetoo1: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:
Buhari be like: I borrowed money to buy my APC form but my daughter is studying abroad.
#buharifakeguy

Note that non of Jonathan's kid is schooling abroad.

Buhari be like I have just a million Naira in my account, his wife is donating almost 200million to charity. #buharifakeguy.

His lies will continue to widen is gap tooth.

He didn't say he has a million naira in his account. Go do your research, he even addressed it in the interview he granted Ebony TV.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
deji68:
incompetent and corrupt .....can u please elaborate
go to google
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by mrmetoo1: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babadeik:

Hmm Aquafina is a Nigerian brand.. ok!! Nigeria is doing very well o, now exporting Aquafina to the US. Aquafina is even being sold in Wal-Mart. Congratulations to GEJ, he has done mighty well. Aquafina is a product of PepsiCo, I guess PepsiCo too is a Nigerian company since their brands too are sold in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by deji68: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
so google has all the record of inept and corrupt people .......anyway thanks for nothing undecided undecided undecided
Locapito:
go to google

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Economic Council Retreat Highlights / Lawyers Storm Out Of Hearing On Land Use Charge In Lagos / Another Economic Recession May Be Imminent, Says FSDH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.