Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel (66524 Views)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by emmabest2000(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
When will all these 9jar pastors prophecies Good things in our mother land Una never tired of BaD NeWs eekwaa

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by wadremremmy: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
i wonder why the poor will pray for the rich, if they like die, if the like they b alife na them know, ok to me ooo, the death of a man is in the hands of God,,,,,
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by idu1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
IFA is sensible than people...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by shejane: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who is he that sayeth and it come to pass when the Lord commandeth it not? Nobody, for the Lord that keepeth Bishop Oyedepo does not sleep nor slumber

God will take him home to heaven at a proper time in a very unique way not plane crash and God will reveal that time to him

As for obj God will take him if his work on earth is over
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
obongproff:
It is OBJ dat needs prayers. Besides, he's old enough to die na, so his death wont be a tragedy in my opinion.

Oyedepo is unkillable. He is a covenant child of God so early death is impossible except God choses to call him. And when his time comes, it wont be via plane crash or via any accident. If he has to go, it will be a peaceful death. He will just go to his room, lie down and sleep. Dats how prophets die, and not by plane crash.

So all the prophets that eva existed all laid down in there rooms n died
C'mon .. John the baptist had his head chopd off n served to harlots...

Omo I tire d way pple talk o...!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Lstar4real(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is it only Nigeria dt have Pastors in the whole world.... Na only them dey see......anyway May God help us.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
soludo93:

No demon can harass him. He has key to avoid death and also provoke judgement upon all the enemies of Nigeria. If you are one of them, I assure you that you won't escape.

He has key to avoid death

I'm sure the spear key should be with GOD then..!!lol.

My dear if ur time comes, No key will close that door oh..!!!! N trust me, not even this body guards or bullet proof car cn close the door o..

Watch ur words brother..

God has the ultimate key to everything..!!!
We pray to stay alive n not claim we have the key to unlock or lock the door of death...!!

Hv u seen or read the way all the apostles died Non was in a good way oh..!! Sum were fried n sum stoned even some had their head chopd off..

May God save us all..
Amen!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
We reject it in Jesus name amen,,,,,

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

U dont undastand spiritual tins. John the baptist died becos he was angry with Jesus.

And am sure u wont undastand dat part too. So dont worry yasef.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

U dont undastand spiritual tins. John the baptist who have died a beta death. He died dat way becos he was angry with Jesus. And by prophets I mean prophets after Jesus.

And am sure u wont undastand dat part too. So dont worry yasef.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by nedupel(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
As for oyedepo, he's on his own. Since he has the key to gate of hell, he should also have control over death.
u r on your own
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
if obasanjo wan die make e diee sef....whu nids him? undecided
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by nedupel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
thank yo! I'm going to be fervently praying for baba to avert any danger hanging on his head cos he's a nationalist. Oyedepo wont get my prayers.
oyedepo dey wella
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wealthyone:

How about Munroe and Bimbo odukoya? Are u saying they are not of God?

Let me ask u a question to see if u undastand spiritual tins. Comparing Paul and the other disciples who had more undastanding on the resurrection power of God?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by nedupel(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
fvck you, fvck oyedepo.
I pity u
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by psalmsjob: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
As for oyedepo, he's on his own. Since he has the key to gate of hell, he should also have control over death.

I know that one way or the other we shall start seeing within this additional 6weeks the results of the N6billion or is it N7billion given to "Men of God" by #GEJAchievement.

More transformRevealations to come, let's sit tight and focus to #VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

Not all the prophets broda. But did u know how Moses die? Read ya bible?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Temptee101(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
fvck you, fvck oyedepo.
Watch your tongue son
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Did I hear someone say cut short?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by shejane: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Temptee101:
Watch your tongue son

I think he should watch his life not his tongue cos as a man thinketh so is he.

After he has used his tongue to condemn his life, he will later go back to those pastors for them to deliver him from his enemies while he's his own enemy

I pray is well with you
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Umarmusa1988(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
sakaguchi:
Wow! This is impressive. It is very easy to be a prophet in this Nigeria oo!

Me (Now known as a prophet): Brethren! Let's pray against post-election violence and killings, what I see is gory. I see bloodbath in Kaduna, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Katsina. I see protest in Lagos, Oshogbo and Edo. Let us pray hard for this election. I believe our prayer can stop this malevolent vision and save our country. Amen.

Just like that, I have said nothing. If violence happens, they'll say Prophet Sakaguchi said so, if it doesn't happen, I will say our prayers and fasting has thwarted the bloodbath and associated hues and cries. Just like that, I'll become big, collecting 10% of anything anybody makes and amass 1000% more wealth than any of my member gets. They'll say God is blessing me and will idolize me.

Chai! Nigerians! Which way?
When are we ever going to learn?
When other climes are making giant strides in Science and Technology, we are here conjuring useless prophecies.

I don't blame the pastor sha! I blame Nairaland for bringing useless posts like this to front page.
I will pray for this pastor and the Mod that brought this to FP. May God deliver them on this Sunday. Amen.

Year of prophecy
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by leofab(f): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
thank yo! I'm going to be fervently praying for baba to avert any danger hanging on his head cos he's a nationalist. Oyedepo wont get my prayers.
God na Inec? Better get your PPC(Permanent Prayers' Card). Arrant naivity....

Last Note: Prayers of a sinner though... Mtchwwww
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by shejane: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
What shall it profit you to get all the likes on Nairaland and live a life of sorrow.......... Vanity
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Weah96: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
The MOG didn't say anything meaningful. His rhetoric amounts to "they may or may not die." That's what I understood out of the whole thing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Old men die, even that MOG should watch his own life. Death is an INEVITABILITY.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by zonax(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
LRNZH:
Oyedepo na god na..... let him save himself. We are mere mortals and will only pray for Baba Iyabo.
Oyedepo is also a mere mortal like you.
Why not pray for him, at most for life sake.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by chival(f): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Keep your filthy prayers to your pathethic self. Oyedepo cannot be killed like ordinary men!
He who keeps Oyedepo is greater than all!

There are no ordinary and extraordinary men. We are all equally loved by God. He who keeps Oyedepo keeps you and I and does not discriminate.

We need to put a lid on this "man of God" worship. Men are men and God is God.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by 100Cents: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
sakaguchi:
Wow! This is impressive. It is very easy to be a prophet in this Nigeria oo!

Me (Now known as a prophet): Brethren! Let's pray against post-election violence and killings, what I see is gory. I see bloodbath in Kaduna, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Katsina. I see protest in Lagos, Oshogbo and Edo. Let us pray hard for this election. I believe our prayer can stop this malevolent vision and save our country. Amen.

Just like that, I have said nothing. If violence happens, they'll say Prophet Sakaguchi said so, if it doesn't happen, I will say our prayers and fasting has thwarted the bloodbath and associated hues and cries. Just like that, I'll become big, collecting 10% of anything anybody makes and amass 1000% more wealth than any of my member gets. They'll say God is blessing me and will idolize me.

Chai! Nigerians! Which way?
When are we ever going to learn?
When other climes are making giant strides in Science and Technology, we are here conjuring useless prophecies.

I don't blame the pastor sha! I blame Nairaland for bringing useless posts like this to front page.
I will pray for this pastor and the Mod that brought this to FP. May God deliver them on this Sunday. Amen.

grin
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by assu2013(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
Let me believe u did went to primary school or have any sense in ur empty brain. It was make clear that Bishop David Oyedopo did make such words with link to that every correct and normal person have seen and read that only fools like you that did read that, As the Lord live Nothing will happen 2 him.In the next 50 years to come if u are alive u will hear him speak,watch your words it will soon kill u be ware.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by allanphash7(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sprinkle acid on your comment and zoom off to bar

Slave
yooungsamurai:
Bleep obasanjo, he can die and burn in hell for all I care! how can Nigeria move forward,how can Godfatherism die in Nigeria if he! doesn't die? Make him die quick! As for Papa Oyedepo no one dares touch him,no one touches Gods anointed! Try it and die. But for clarity sake make OBJ die quick so that Nigeria can move forward. Even any of his supporter here that don't like what I said,die quick cos Nigeria must move forward not held backward. Die quick.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Lancelott(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
alaoeri:
OBJ is ebora owu, Oyedepo the gate of hell keeper no cause for alarm. grin
guy I swear you too funny die..........I nor support your sacarsm but you funny
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by kennyok(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
any revelation that is giving has a remedy and its tru prayer, join me as we continue to pray for this country nd for oyedepo I join you to pray too..
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Caseless: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
leofab:
God na Inec? Better get your PPC(Permanent Prayers' Card). Arrant naivity....

Last Note: Prayers of a sinner though... Mtchwwww
we're all sinners though(the bishop inclusive).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.