Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel (66512 Views)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Guests: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
elder, help me cut small chewing stick abeg grin

Begi begi
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
entparrot:
We need to start taking this so called pastors for granted, then we can use our normal senses.

They are bunch of manipulators, starting from Adeboye, oyedepo to the bottom.

If obj die now, he has lived a fulfill life, @80 plus, what else has he not achieve?
God bless you jare. Just seeking for attention from Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Ryda(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
My prayers are not fully answered...na another person I go dey pray for.
God knows our heart.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by ndupaul: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
just few weeks ago it was Patient and Tinubu they said we should pray for, later it became Jonathan now it is Obasanjo and oyedepo. I guess these are all their personal opinions people are mistaken for prophecies
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by HirstMOG(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
As for oyedepo, he's on his own. Since he has the key to gate of hell, he should also have control over death.

Bishop David Oyedepo doesn't need your prayers to fulfil the number of his days, cos there is a touch not by God over his life already. If you are jobless get your ass busy bro!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Caseless: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
blackjack21:

easy girl
i'm a guy grin
are u a gal?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by blackjack21(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
nawtikid:
Wat has Oyedepo done to deserve dis much hate 4rm Nigerians
It a short story bro.
You see, he has the key to the gate of hell, and most of his people are in hell, yet he won't open and then gate and let the leave. Is that good of him?

10:33:29. Sun, Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Caseless: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
cjmike704:
u b muntula o. U are on you own sha
sure on my own.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by pring: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
nawtikid:
Wat has Oyedepo done to deserve dis much hate 4rm Nigerians
He is fake.
having 4 private jets, universities etc, in a country where an average man lives below one dollar per day, endemic diseases everywhere.
What's the meaning of wealth when u cant help the poor around? Yet his wealth is from the masses offering and tithes.
This is the ogboni style.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by kollinpowel(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
As for oyedepo, he's on his own. Since he has the key to gate of hell, he should also have control over death.
I think u right Let him carry is cross
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by OVI75(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Keep your filthy prayers to your pathethic self. Oyedepo cannot be killed like ordinary men!
He who keeps Oyedepo is greater than all!
GOD BLESS YOU
SIR.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by blackjack21(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
i'm a guy grin
are u a gal?

Nop.
I will now stamp your pass. You can go ahead and tell them bluntly
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Wealthyone:

Really? U were there when that was written?

Read ur bible, dats if u have one or may even undastand it.

Paul was confused as to whether he shd die or remain on earth becos of a set of believers. He didnt want to die and leave dem when dia faith was still weak. Do u know how many times day tried to kill Paul but failed? One time, day beat him till he looked lifeless. Day tot he was dead and left him. Paul stood up afta day had gone. Paul was bit by a poisonous snake and he just shook it off his hands.

John was put in boiling oil and he chose not to die.

Do you know how Pa died last year? I mean the former oldest pastor in Nigeria?

Read ya bible. Some ppl are simply unkillable. And der is a difference btwn dying and being killed.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Just watching from afar in an unknown planet..

Remember to come from that planet to vote for Buhari come March 28.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by zchukwu(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Lmao
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by DRealGeesam(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Illiteracy, gullibility and desperation on the part of Nigerians (mostly ladies) keep making a star out of "god of men" like this. It's a pity undecided
Thumbs up smiley
So pathetic for Nigerians, especially the ladies
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by gateleo(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
sakaguchi:
Wow! This is impressive. It is very easy to be a prophet in this Nigeria oo!

Me (Now known as a prophet): Brethren! Let's pray against post-election violence and killings, what I see is gory. I see bloodbath in Kaduna, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Katsina. I see protest in Lagos, Oshogbo and Edo. Let us pray hard for this election. I believe our prayer can stop this malevolent vision and save our country. Amen.

Just like that, I have said nothing. If violence happens, they'll say Prophet Sakaguchi said so, if it doesn't happen, I will say our prayers and fasting has thwarted the bloodbath and associated hues and cries. Just like that, I'll become big, collecting 10% of anything anybody makes and amass 1000% more wealth than any of my member gets. They'll say God is blessing me and will idolize me.

Chai! Nigerians! Which way?
When are we ever going to learn?
When other climes are making giant strides in Science and Technology, we are here conjuring useless prophecies.

I don't blame the pastor sha! I blame Nairaland for bringing useless posts like this to front page.
I will pray for this pastor and the Mod that brought this to FP. May God deliver them on this Sunday. Amen.

I beg no kill me with lol pastor sakaguchi...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by firstolalekan(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
WHO GIVES A FÙCK?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Keep your filthy prayers to your pathethic self. Oyedepo cannot be killed like ordinary men!
He who keeps Oyedepo is greater than all!

Then who told you whether Oyedepo is an ordinary man or not?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by sunnym(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria which way. May God help us I pray

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by VANHELLSING: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
thank yo! I'm going to be fervently praying for baba to avert any danger hanging on his head cos he's a nationalist. Oyedepo wont get my prayers.

OBJ is due for death, no need to pray for him & nothing will happen to daddy Oyedepo tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by realGURU(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Jonathan jonathan Jonathan don't try it
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by gateleo(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
obongproff:
It is OBJ dat needs prayers. Besides, he's old enough to die na, so his death wont be a tragedy in my opinion.

Oyedepo is unkillable. He is a covenant child of God so early death is impossible except God choses to call him. And when his time comes, it wont be via plane crash or via any accident. If he has to go, it will be a peaceful death. He will just go to his room, lie down and sleep. Dats how prophets die, and not by plane crash.

Mumu. ..so you are now God's PRO that know how someone die. Keep deceiving yourself. ......

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Generals02:

Remember to come from that planet to vote for Buhari come March 28.
sprinkles acid on ur comment. My Ancestor shall not have dominion over me
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by iscbaba: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by villareal15(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Haha... Trash!
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by baslone: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
lamako:

Then who told you whether Oyedepo is an ordinary man or not?

My brother- i taya oo

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Caseless: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
pring:
That quote really revealed whom Oledepo is.
dont mind that man- he's a cunning man.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by joelegacy(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Ok sadOk
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by smakati(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Pray for oyedepo, I laugh! !!! Sebi him get keys to hellfire, as for ebora owu, baba don old but may he live long to see Buhari winning. Amen
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Caseless: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:

Begi begi
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.