Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? (2656 Views)

The Sex Positions Ladies Hate The Most, According To A Survey Of 1,200 / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2015
I wouldn't know if my view on this topic represents the views of all men who have actually experienced this at a particular point in time in their lives. However, having spoken with few friends and colleagues, I have realised that ladies are(were) the architect of their own misfortunes in some relationships.

It's natural and nice to mingle and make friends with opposite sex; it's equally healthy for both but when these ladies fall in love with their male friend/colleague and this gentle male friend decides to be honest with the truth by telling them in a mature and polite manner that he is not in love with them, ladies reaction to this is quite disappointing, heart-wrecking and annoying.

And this repulsive reaction is d main reason why i am here today so as to get others opinions about this; to find out why do ladies hate you almost immediately after telling them the truth. Do they expect you to lie to them about how u feel?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2015
First of all, before I say anything I would like to say this... whenever you are stating your opinions and thoughts about a particular gender, try as much not to generalize.
The problem with gender based stereotypes like this is not that they are not true, but that they are incomplete.

Ladies are humans beings. We have heart, and most times we tend to express our emotions deeper and stronger than the way guys do.
If a woman, loves you, and she feels you love her too, probably from your behavior and the way you have been expressing yourself towards her and latter you come out and tell her point blank that you don't love her, I believe she is entitled to expressively showcase her disgust. Especially when you have slept with her countless times

But not all women would behave that way. As for me, I wouldn't. I would just brush it aside and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by iceberylin(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Cause the truth usually is "Am broke" grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2015
yep, the more reason why my mirexxx told me to fhuck off cos of a discussion over ©
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Because, they are allergic to it but; embraces an ambigious lie with whole heart and the end point of the "Lie remains, "He Used Me & Dump Me..
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
First of all, before I say anything I would like to say this... whenever you are stating your opinions and thoughts about a particular gender, try as much not to generalize.
The problem with gender based stereotypes like this is not that they are not true, but that they are incomplete.

Ladies are humans beings. We have heart, and most times we tend to express our emotions deeper and stronger than the way guys do.
If a woman, likes you, and she feels you like her too, probably from your behavior and the way you have been expressing yourself towards her and latter you come out and tell her point blank that you don't love her, I believe she is entitled to expressively show her disgust. Especially when you have slept with her countless times

But not all women would behave that way. As for me, I wouldn't .

I tried not to generalise but i m sorry if my write up
seems/sounds like that.

Back to your point in 2nd paragraph about sex, if you choose not to sleep with some, they ll end up calling you some funny names jokingly.

Even without sex, it's annoying, disappointing and painful to see someone whom you see like your own biological sister to hate you just cos u decided not to hurt their feelings by telling her the truth or take their pride away from them as ladies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Caseless: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Keep telling them some good lies men!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Because, they are allergic to it but; embraces an ambigious lie with whole heart and the end point of the "Lie remains, "He Used Me & Dump Me..

You are right my friend; it's pretty saddening, isn't it?

Sometimes, they make you feel bad about being honest with them. They(not all) ll make you feel like a devil when you tried to be their "Hero" by coming out clean and honest. The moment you call their attention to how you (no sex at this point), sadness and tears all over the place and this alone break ur soul cos this is what u r trying to avoid in the first place.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by djeezy(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Cos' the truth is bitter. Simple grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
Keep telling them some good lies men!

But Karma my brother.....

Remember that all your children might turn out to be girls or your sisters
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2015
djeezy:
Cos' the truth is bitter. Simple grin

Stand by dat Truth my friend cos if you stand for nothing, you ll fall for anything.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
hifaif:
yep, the more reason why my mirexxx told me to fhuck off cos of a discussion over ©

Take it easy....
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ITbomb(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Every girl has their fantasy and what remains is for the playboy to relate to her fantasy and the legs will be open.

Truth is bitter and no one likes bitter things.

Why tell a girl that you low on cash or broke when you can tell her that you invested most of your money in some construction business which will yield in 2 months time. That will give you two months of free punny while you use the small change to do some little treats and phone calls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by alberto2k(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
cuz Lies are sugar coated and sweet while truth is bitter
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Every girl has their fantasy and what remains is for the playboy to relate to her fantasy and the legs will be open.

Truth is bitter and no one likes bitter things.

Why tell a girl that you low on cash or broke when you can tell her that you invested most of your money in some construction business which will yield in 2 months time. That will give you two months of free punny while you use the small change to do some little treats and phone calls

There is level u get to in life and lies become sour in your mouth.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:
cuz Lies are sugar coated and sweet while truth is bitter

Totally agreed with u. What would be d fate of honest men/guys out there when ladies(90%) hate to hear d truth?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Lies sell like hot potatoes and they come glittering wheras truth is bitter if told...Tell a girl u are broke, she disbelieves u but when u tell her u are a CEO of an oil firm, she clamours for more gist like that and thats sweeping her off her feet
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by alberto2k(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2015
GentleToks:

Totally agreed with u. What would be d fate of honest men/guys out there when ladies(90%) hate to hear d truth?

They should start learning how to lie if they want the ladies to believe them
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2015
GentleToks:

You are right my friend; it's pretty saddening, isn't it?

Sometimes, they make you feel bad about being honest with them. They(not all) ll make you feel like a devil when you tried to be their "Hero" by coming out clean and honest. The moment you call their attention to how you (no sex at this point), sadness and tears all over the place and this alone break ur soul cos this is what u r trying to avoid in the first place.
u ar so right. But, that shouldn't make u 2 deviate from who u are. We'll keep on trying
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ShirelleBaby: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2015

I don't hate the truth but I hate how the truth is said most times.

If u want to tell me something truthfully--pls do it cautiously kus I have a heart not a rock.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Having read what guys have suggested and still suggesting, I now believe that the reason why marriages are failing in our society today is no longer far fetch.

Most of 21st century marriages are built on lies and it's matter of time before the marriage crashes.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

I don't hate being told the truth but I hate how the truth is being told.

If u want to tell me something truthfully--pls do it cautiously kus I have a heart not a rock.

Hey gorgeous, regardless of your presentation as a man, some ladies(85%) will hate you for saying the truth. As a matter of fact, some ll neither pick ur calls nor talk to u again.

And as a lady, don't expect your best female friends to come and tell you what their reactions to this might be cos they ll never tell u the truth as a result of their pride and self esteem. What your best female friends would do in this situation is what I m saying right here today.

However, I know it is not easy to let go; someone u r in love with, it's tough decision to make but at the end of d day, u ll end up saving those lovely unborn children from broken homes and unhealthy family background. Ladies just need to see things from future peespective...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2015
I prefer being told the truth over lies. Don't care how hurtful you think it is going to be, just say it & let me worry about my own emotions afterwards. It angers me so much when people say things like, "I didn't wanna hurt you...blah blah blah" after being caught in a lie. Like please, don't decide on your own about what I can or cannot handle. Pisses me off. Hit me with it right between the eyes & I'll respect you for eternity for your honesty.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I prefer being told the truth over lies. Don't care how hurtful you think it is going to be, just say it & let me worry about my own emotions afterwards. It angers me so much when people say things like, "I didn't wanna hurt you...blah blah blah" after being caught in a lie. Like please, don't decide on your own about what I can or cannot handle. Pisses me off. Hit me with it right between the eyes & I'll respect you for eternity for your honesty.

Hmmmmm!!!!! It's quite easy to say this when u r yet to be hit with those words called "The Truth" in a situation where u r in love with a rare gem to ur soul; Outside love, it's your world darling(called Nothing do u).

If you find yourself in this, trust me, at that moment, your self esteem and what makes u a woman disappear to thin air just before your eyes, hatred set in and irrational behaviour and unhealthy reaction kick in. However, this is d point I actually expected a lady to look at things from future perspective and for d sake of their unborn children.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2015
GentleToks:

Hmmmmm!!!!! It's quite easy to say this when u r yet to be hit with those words called "The Truth" in a situation where u r in love with a rare gem to ur soul; Outside love, it's your world darling(called Nothing do u).

If you find yourself in this, trust me, at that moment, your self esteem and what makes u a woman disappear to thin air just before your eyes, hatred set in and irrational behaviour and unhealthy reaction kick in. However, this is d point I actually expected a lady to look at things from future perspective and for d sake of their unborn children.

A "rare gem of a soul" , I believe, would tell you everything upfront. If someone hides things then s/he is no damn gem imo & I want nothing to do with people like that. Been there so I know what I'm talking about. I WILL hate a liar, don't care how precious I thought they were, initially. I guess we all have strong reactions to some things & mine is being lied to.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ITbomb(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
GentleToks:

There is level u get to in life and lies become sour in your mouth.....
True, and that level, you won't need to lie about it , it would just show in your body.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2015
I hate being lied to...itz not like I wud kill u so just say it d way it is
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ronald4lif(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I hate being lied to...itz not like I wud kill u so just say it d way it is

If I hear.

Imagine a broke guy wooing you, and got not even up to 5K savings then he tells you he's that broke. He knows he won't stand any chance so why won't he lie and tell what you're interested to hear
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Not all ladies are like this.

I prefer to be told the truth no matter how bitter it maybe.

Truth be told I may be depressed or sad which it's normal to all human being but I will respect you for being truthful.

After all it's not all we want we get. Some aren't meant for us.

life goes on
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ronald4lif(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:
Not all ladies are like this.

I prefer to be told the truth no matter how bitter it maybe.

Truth be told I may be depressed or sad which it's normal to all human being but I will respect you for being truthful.

After all it's not all we want we get. Some aren't meant for us.

life goes on

Babe come on, there's nothing like truth in some situation. Some lies are necessary if one must achieve an aim. Una women like sweet talk so why should a guy not tell it if it helps his ministry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by elari(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Much ado about nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Unpredictable / Miss Nairaland Contestant Rocks In Soccer Jersey / Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.