Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? (2683 Views)

The Sex Positions Ladies Hate The Most, According To A Survey Of 1,200 / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Babe come on, there's nothing like truth in some situation. Some lies are necessary if one must achieve an aim. Una women like sweet talk so why should a guy not tell it if it helps his ministry
and how long will you be able to keep these lies.
why don't you come out clean and let the woman take you for whom you are?

you don't have to be deceptive just to get what you want.

if a lady can't take you for whom you are then it's best to free the lady. nothing based on lies lasts forever
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ronald4lif(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

and how long will you be able to keep these lies.
why don't you come out clean and let the woman take you for whom you are?

you don't have to be deceptive just to get what you want.

if a lady can't take you for whom you are then it's best to free the lady. nothing based on lies lasts forever

True to that
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

True to that
yeap.

happy Sunday!!!

grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ronald4lif(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

yeap.

happy Sunday!!!

grin grin

Happy Sunday to you too smiley

I presume you're good
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by malonephill(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't why guys bringing the issue broke!!! Is it only the aspect money you lie to women Op good work here
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear.

Imagine a broke guy wooing you, and got not even up to 5K savings then he tells you he's that broke. He knows he won't stand any chance so why won't he lie and tell what you're interested to hear

I myt agree actually if he has d potential to av more money later and AV got oda factors. To consider NA...
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by ronald4lif(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I myt agree actually if he has d potential to av more money later and AV got oda factors. To consider NA...

Okay then!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:
Not all ladies are like this.

I prefer to be told the truth no matter how bitter it maybe.

Truth be told I may be depressed or sad which it's normal to all human being but I will respect you for being truthful.

After all it's not all we want we get. Some aren't meant for us.

life goes on

That is what the problem is, a guy who really care about u as a friend wouldn't want you to be sad and depressed as result of his action. Trust me, he will find it hard to tell u about his feeling
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
GentleToks:

That is what the problem is, a guy who really care about u as a friend wouldn't want you to be sad and depressed as result of his action. Trust me, he will find it hard to tell u about his feeling
And friend who really cares about me will never look me in the eye and lie to me!!!

Moreover am not senseless not to read reactions and body languages.

I think the problem with ladies is that they allow feelings take over their heart,and reasoning to see the difference between a guy playing along and a guy who is really into you.

fall in love but take your brain along!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by GentleToks(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I hate being lied to...itz not like I wud kill u so just say it d way it is

It's not like the guy wants to lie in d first place dear but when a friend cares about your well being, he wouldn't want u to feel bad or sad as a result of his action.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by mirexxx(f): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
hifaif:
yep, the more reason why my mirexxx told me to fhuck off cos of a discussion over ©
what did mirexx do?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by mirexxx(f): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
hifaif:
yep, the more reason why my mirexxx told me to fhuck off cos of a discussion over ©
what did i do?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
mirexxx:
what did i do?

Nothing. You didn't do anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Varieties Of Girls Men Can’t Resist / Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! / Leaked Video:Nigerian Lady Makes Video Of Herself While Taking Her Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.