Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

President Talk On Electricity...pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Talk On Electricity...pic (949 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu / Budget: Power Ministry To Spend N20.6bn On Electricity To Power Corporate HQ / OBJ Ask Buhari To Stop Senate Probe On Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Talk On Electricity...pic by Lennylinconlee(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Oga jona....shey naa like this e go deyy go oooo...

Electricity is a critical problem of nigeria..
Seeing this picture it make me think many tinx about nigeria power sector..thou naa joke picx. But it pass message.

Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by DesChyko: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Upgrade to 'Prepaid meters' and stop screaming 'power issues'.
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by CLASSMAN: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
So prepaid meters give constant light?
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by Lennylinconlee(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:
Upgrade to 'Prepaid meters' and stop screaming 'power issues'.

Is it prepaid metter that wll giv u constant light or power supply......guy talk beta joor
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by Lennylinconlee(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2015
CLASSMAN:
So prepaid meters give constant light?

I tire for him ooo
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by DesChyko: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Lennylinconlee:

Is it prepaid metter that wll giv u constant light or power supply......guy talk beta joor

Obviously. I have no light issues because I pay for only what I use. And who cares if they decide not to serve us well? My airtime remains the same till I use it up. So, step up!
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by richybanky(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:

Obviously. I have no light issues because I pay for only what I use. And who cares if they decide not to serve us well? My airtime remains the same till I use it up. So, step up!
Wat of d monthly charges?
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by DesChyko: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2015
richybanky:

Wat of d monthly charges?

Even a year's worth of monthly-charges isn't enough to offset the monthly bill of people in Ojo vicinity who had less than 120 hours of power supply in that month.
When I see the electricity bills of people accumulating up to #100k, I just shake my head. You'll see people paying bills of #4k or #5k monthly, but my last recharge of #2k since December 20th is still on till now.
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by richybanky(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:

Even a year's worth of monthly-charges isn't enough to offset the monthly bill of people in Ojo vicinity who had less than 120 hours of power supply in that month.
When I see the electricity bills of people accumulating up to #100k, I just shake my head. You'll see people paying bills of #4k or #5k monthly, but my last recharge of #2k since December 20th is still on till now.
Lols, and now dat d bills dey ar passing is like x 3, it was around 4 - 5k dey always give us in my house bt last month bill was anoda tin entirely by giving us 11k plus bill.. Dere was a massive protest in ondo town last week wer guys marched down to nepa office and we wer told not to pay any money until dey rectify it, still waiting for dem to carry dere nonsense ladder to d Street and starts cutting d light grin
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by DesChyko: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2015
richybanky:

Lols, and now dat d bills dey ar passing is like x 3, it was around 4 - 5k dey always give us in my house bt last month bill was anoda tin entirely by giving us 11k plus bill.. Dere was a massive protest in ondo town last week wer guys marched down to nepa office and we wer told not to pay any money until dey rectify it, still waiting for dem to carry dere nonsense ladder to d Street and starts cutting d light grin

That's the issue. They capitalize on people not knowing how much they consume to give them crazy bill. The fridge, ac and pumping machine goes through a special line which isn't connected to the meter and we mind how we leave things on in the house. That meter really opened my eyes.
Re: President Talk On Electricity...pic by richybanky(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:

That's the issue. They capitalize on people not knowing how much they consume to give them crazy bill. The fridge, ac and pumping machine goes through a special line which isn't connected to the meter and we mind how we leave things on in the house. That meter really opened my eyes.
Even wit prepaid meter sef, dey ar still cheating us cus monthly charges was in d range or 750-1k
I don't tink we use more dan 6hrs lite in ondo town per day like yestiday now no lite tru out it was around midnite dey beep d light and dey will be bringing crazy bill at d end of d month

(1) (Reply)

Over 10,000 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Katsina / Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II / Why Was APC Against National Conference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.